Brogan Tate #40 Benji’s gonna Lever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love to see Brogan taking money from Disney when thousands of cast members have been laid off in the parks (n) such a fake fan. It's not a good look.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
She told everyone to thumbs up the video... but has disabled them so we can’t even see what the likes / dislikes are!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yes Disney is not a brand right now many would want to be associated with. That magic is gone and the company is rightly getting a lot of bad press on social media. Even noticed a few UK influencers who have often worked with them have backed off and some even taken Disney off their bios.

and then there is Brogan......As usual Brogan is tone deaf and its all about her.

Reactions: 24
She’s got another new bag on in that Instagram post!! She is spunking her money away left right and centre! How’s that pension going brogie? How’s the garden? How’s the damp?
All things she should be putting her money aside for instead of buying more crap

• Wow
Reactions: 17
We all know Brogan isn’t the type of person to be honest and admit her content creating skills aren’t up to much and so rather than addressing that she puts the reasoning down to her personal life. We all know that nothing major has happened in her personal life.

For her to display such pride over something so bland is her way of compensating for the lack of praise from the people around her in real life.

She’s not a professional, she’s barely had so much of a career to realise that even the best of us aren’t amazing at our jobs, that’s what CPD and constructive feedback is there for, there are always (mostly!) ways to improve. Whenever something gets her back up, she will be the first to say ‘I am so proud of myself’ rather than say, ‘this wasn’t my greatest work, this is what I need to do to improve next time.’ That’s what makes people good at their work. It may make her feel better but it doesn’t take away from the fact she is shite at what she is doing at the moment.

I’ve edited to say, does it even make her feel better seen as she has disabled any way of possibly giving her feedback?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm all for YouTubers taking sponsored videos, but anyone who is a fan must question why she only uploads if it is sponsored.

Reactions: 23
Such a tit video! Tacky decorations for her to sit home alone amongst!!! Gary C is an annoying vapid brat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Such a tit video! Tacky decorations for her to sit home alone amongst!!! Gary C is an annoying vapid brat.
I love gay people but jesus christ that disney gang Brogns in is tacky and has very annoying people in it I can't take to them at all.

Reactions: 6
That video is the first time I’ve ever watched Gary C, and he made me feel so uncomfortable. Don’t know if it’s just me, but he gives me weird drama teacher vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Brogan 'There's no such thing as too much food' Tate coming in strong with the Disney Plus AD. Really makes you reconsider the subscription, doesn't it?

Definitely makes me think about where I DON'T want my money to go so thanks Brogan.

Reactions: 21
View attachment 292472

I genuinely cannot believe this woman is in her mid twenties. She looks older than 52 here...more like 72!
Still not over this photo. I would honestly be sobbing into my pillow at night if I was a 26yo looking like a wrinkled OAP. And why do her lips have absolutely NO colour whatsoever? Get some bleeping lippy on them, granny!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Haha I know the Shannan girl from Bogie’s latest vid. They didn’t even know each other until recently 😂😂 just shows how little “friends” Brogan has and instantly has to use them for #ads as per usual 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I love gay people but jesus christ that disney gang Brogns in is tacky and has very annoying people in it I can't take to them at all.
I don’t think it’s fair to bring sexuality into this. Gary C is undeniably insufferable but I don’t think whether he’s gay or not has anything to do with that!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Those of you not familiar with Gary C, he is not a nice person (there’s more info on him on Adam hattan’s thread and I’m sure he had his own at one point) but he calls himself a professional plus one, so this isn’t unusual for him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.