Brogan Tate #38 Camel-no!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"put in the address for my friends" like... idk, but people I consider 'friends' I actually know how to drive to their houses. Like, because I've been there loads ? Because they're my friends?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Jesus even when she uploads this page stays dead cos we're all so bored of her 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Funny how this was with mummy and she was taking things with her that mummy liked......

Reactions: 11
So the favourites video will be next week I’m guessing.
One video a week and this is her full time job and a source of income... 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Shes scared of her mum. Id never ask my opinion on anything clothes wise off my mum because she is nearly 30 years than me! Mind you saying that she has better taste than brogan. Her clothes make me feel sick

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why does she think she has to LOVE anything with Disney on it??? It's not niche when anyone can buy tat in Primark! Collecting things from parks like mugs ect is one thing but when anyone can walk into a UK store and buy it it's just silly to love it all!!

also, she refused the offer of being sent face masks by an independent creator, but has bought a new mask that she’s wearing for this video?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
also, she refused the offer of being sent face masks by an independent creator, but has bought a new mask that she’s wearing for this video?
Ah yes! That’s true didn’t think of that.. could of helped someone out with free advertising etc 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
I often get the impression that the relationship between her and her Mum is still fairly strained. I’m not sure if it’s her mannerisms but whenever Julie is in vlogs she is never particularly kind or caring towards Brogan.

I wonder if she is a Tattler?🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Lmao what even was that video?! A primark ‘haul’ when she barely brought anything? And then decided to show us the stuff she did buy in her car? And did anyone notice how badly it was edited? Like you could clearly tell where she’s edited parts out like it wasn’t very seamless or thought out, seemed really rushed. Surely it wouldn’t take more than a few hours to edit it regardless? Lol. And she really needs to stop buying the same clothes that really don’t flatter her and what actually make her look older than she is. She really doesn’t have any sense of style and it’s kinda sad.

Brogan: ‘I’m going to try not touch too many things’

two minutes later....Brogan: fingers every god damn pair of pjs, slippers, jumpers, T-shirt’s in sight👍

Also - has to take her mum along shopping as she hasn’t got any friends what so ever
The amount she touched everything made me incredibly uncomfortable.

Reactions: 13
Haul/come shop with me videos are easy views and easy money, most lazy way possible and still she f*cks it up 🤦‍♀️

How long do we think she will last realistically? I give her 18 months tops and thats being generous. I can't see a Disney trip happening next year, she has just proved she is sh*t at even come shop with me/haul videos, there will be no trips to London for pr events for a long long time......her house is falling apart and Big Potatoes can't prop her up forever.....Darling girl hasn't brought in the views as she can't even be ar*ed to walk the poor thing.....I think even Brogan knows her channel is over and that's why she is doing the bare minimum.

She will buy her way to the 100k, pat herself on the back, give herself a sticker and curl back under her blanket overwhelmed relying on Benji to carry her.

Reactions: 26
She’s a strange one isn’t she?
She likes and buy clothes, slippers etc which are quite an older style than her age. What were those slippers all about?!
Meanwhile she has stickers, which she proudly shows us ... stickers are for pre-school children, not adults.

Reactions: 18
You can tell she’s terrified of Julie and for good reason .. she clearly wasn’t fussed on that dress but was too scared to say “sorry mum, I’m not feeling it” .. Julie has been so nasty to her in the past so sadly it’s not a surprise that brogan is wary around her and is desperate to please her .. she thinks she’s got such a healthy relationship with her mum but it couldn’t be further from it

Reactions: 31
Saturday self care that’s like Monday self care & Tuesday, Wednesday (you get the idea) for her no? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.