Brogan Tate #38 Camel-no!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did she film the haul section in the car instead of doing it with some proper lighting/set up when she got home? Pure laziness. You could barely see half of the things she was showing because the lighting was awful.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Wow if that is all she can produce in a week she should be ashamed of herself. It was shoddy and she couldn’t even be arsed to do a proper try on haul with it. Sitting in he car with a load of crap waiting to go to the dump and then not even finishing it properly. Those clothes she chose were awful. Utter trash

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Why did she film the haul section in the car instead of doing it with some proper lighting/set up when she got home? Pure laziness. You could barely see half of the things she was showing because the lighting was awful.
Because she had 45 minutes left on the parking! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
Will whinge about a plastic bottle in IKEA but then straight back into the cheap fast fashion.

Brogan, I know you have few standards, but the double ones are even worse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I think 2020 has made her lazy. She used to produce decent content and uploaded at least 2 to 3 times a week. I know there was lockdown but still she has more time to work on videos and do a proper job with editing and lighting.

Always same boring content these days like primark hauls or walking the dog or something home related. We don't want to see your house thanks.

On a plus side there is no Gary C to annoy us further.

Come on Brogie... We expect better from you!!

Reactions: 18
So uncomfortable watching that video. She’s clearly buying stuff that her mum thrusts at her, just because Brogran wants her approval so desperately 😭😭😭
Puts mask on in car, then takes it off puts it before she goes in. The whole point is to not touch your filthy face ( all of us) and if you need to antibac then adjust then sterilise. Moron
Watching her mum's aweful suggestions made me sick, but watching her touch everything gross

Reactions: 9
It's filmed in her car so as soon as she's done straight back to Primark to get a refund on everything.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I have a 1st degree in English and Ya fiction is my favourite genre. There's A HUGE following of adults who read YA lit so I so won't be judging her for that :p

Reactions: 19
That is all she has produced..... where’s the favourites then?

Reactions: 12
Constantly referencing our chat here is actually getting kinda lame. Hi Beth 🙋🏻‍♀️

75D2BB2B-E774-43BA-A10B-66C1F88E2015.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Was that one of Bonnies dog beds in the back of the car ready for ‘the dump’? Is that not something a dog shelter would take?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Wow that was the most half-arsed attempt at a video I've ever seen. Her "influencer coach" would most likely recommend a try on haul due to their popularity. Or at the very least a proper haul section, not just Moonface holding a dress up to the dashboard of her Citroën C1, or whatever the hell it is. You'd think it was a luxury vehicle the way she's banging on about the necessity for a dropped kerb

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Instead of leaving the car park so someone else can use the space I know il show you what I got! Instead of going home and doing a try on haul as this is your job so better to look professional.

Oh and She isn’t a size 16 in primark not even a size 16 fits into their size in primark 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

why did she have to feel/touch everything!!!

that is all... 🙈😂

• Haha
Sorry all... I’ve been a bit quiet on here because I have some news .. I’m a married woman ! Mr Disneys made an honest woman of me :D

we were going to wait until next year but duck it , it was super cheap and we only had our nearest and dearest there ! We’ll have a party next year

I will work on a brogan scene for you all tonight .. get ready !
Congratulations!!!! ❤🎉 Such lovely news and sounds perfect!! xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
@disneyi think in honour off your news you should do a wedding day situation

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Her voice sounds so artificially forced in her Primark hall. Like she’s trying to sound ‘bright and engaging’ to her audience but it’s not genuine. You can tell she’s lost her confidence and that was a real effort for her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.