Brogan Tate #28 Piano slop, 75k flop and the 'I've not been on tattle in 4 years' strop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Correct me if Iโ€™m wrong as well but I donโ€™t see much veg in that portion other than the spring onion... how does she expect to loose weight with a meal of chicken, rice, Pepsi max and spring onion?
yep! If she is following slimming world she needs to have veg on her plate too! Prob just making it up as she goes

Reactions: 2
yep! If she is following slimming world she needs to have veg on her plate too! Prob just making it up as she goes
Also it looks like she has a whole bag of micro rice just to herself, usually id split that between two!

She's on ww! I just found her account on there haha
Her diet doesnโ€™t even seem that healthy? I donโ€™t know how ww works. But she had a sandwich, crisps and a bar for lunch. No fruit.. and no veg with dinner either minus some spring onion?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Also it looks like she has a whole bag of micro rice just to herself, usually id split that between two!

Her diet doesnโ€™t even seem that healthy? I donโ€™t know how ww works. But she had a sandwich, crisps and a bar for lunch. No fruit.. and no veg with dinner either minus some spring onion?
You get allocated a certain amount of points per day and as long as you stick to them you should lose weight

Canโ€™t understand why she would include the (potential) WW snack bar and have it upside down to hide it rather than just leave it out of the picture. ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 8
Can't believe we're going to thread 29!

Brogan Tate #29: Could create content but would rather be dossing, what's better to do than play Animal Crossing

• Haha
Reactions: 11
White rice is high points on WW If youโ€™re on the normal plan. I remember I was always shocked at how little you could have!

It's clear she just wants people guessing about it....absolutely tragic really because she could be making good content right now but shell do a big reveal where she will have lost a stone or something ๐Ÿ™„
I'm actually starting to feel really sorry for Benji, makes 3 meals a day, gets her majesties drinks and no doubt has to calm her down after all her melt downs. She is always so dismissive of him as well. If it was the other way around people would be more keen to point that out.

Reactions: 10
I am sorry about your dad but I have to stick up for Brogan here. I don't see or speak to my dad. He's a horrible poisonous person and doesn't deserve another chance (I have given him chances before) I think it's unfair to say that we take our parents for granted if we don't speak to them. Not everyone is blessed with incredible loving parents,maybe my dad should have utilised the last 25 years to appreciate his only child but he didn't.

I am sorry if this comes across as angry but you don't owe anyone diddly squat in life and I hate when people say stuff like 'life is too short' or stuff along those lines because yes life is short so why have tit people in it?! (Obviously I don't know brogans situation with her dad 100% none of us do) But I hate the general idea that if a person cuts a parent out they aren't grateful. My step dad get my gratitude because he deserves it not my real dad.
Same with my dad... cut a long story short he wasnt there for me for my teenage years because he was too busy shagging his mistress. 10 year affair. Hes only in contact with me on his terms and hes emotionally manipulative. Hes remarried and I like her but hes not once asked how I've been during this pandemic as my job is on the line. I've asked after him.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
White rice is high points on WW If youโ€™re on the normal plan. I remember I was always shocked at how little you could have!
I bet theyโ€™ve picked her to show off the higher points plan! Basically Iโ€™m still shoving most tit in my gob but am being paid to do it

Someone shared her WW account the other day. She wonโ€™t share it herself as sheโ€™s a brat that doesnโ€™t want anyone else to copy or be the same.

Reactions: 4
I am sorry about your dad but I have to stick up for Brogan here. I don't see or speak to my dad. He's a horrible poisonous person and doesn't deserve another chance (I have given him chances before) I think it's unfair to say that we take our parents for granted if we don't speak to them. Not everyone is blessed with incredible loving parents,maybe my dad should have utilised the last 25 years to appreciate his only child but he didn't.

I am sorry if this comes across as angry but you don't owe anyone diddly squat in life and I hate when people say stuff like 'life is too short' or stuff along those lines because yes life is short so why have tit people in it?! (Obviously I don't know brogans situation with her dad 100% none of us do) But I hate the general idea that if a person cuts a parent out they aren't grateful. My step dad get my gratitude because he deserves it not my real dad.
I agree!
But mine is my mum, my dad passed away when I was 6 and I grew up in a one parent family, when she didnโ€™t like my now husband she kicked me out of the house!
I havenโ€™t spoken to her for a few years and my life is better without her negativity

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.