Brogan Tate #28 Piano slop, 75k flop and the 'I've not been on tattle in 4 years' strop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she worn a mask in the UK, I forst wore a cloth mask in 14 degrees Ireland and knew while I struggle in Ireland not way would I last 2 minutes with a madk on in Florida

Reactions: 5
I’m pregnant and wore a mask on Tuesday to my antenatal appointment. Had to walk 10 mins from the car park in the sun and by the time I got inside I could barely breathe, I was sweating and my temp (which they took before I went inside) had spiked. This wasn’t just pregnancy either, it was the mask. It’s restrictive and oppressive to breathe with, esp when the sun is beating down on it and you’re doing any kind of walking. It was 25degrees with me on Tuesday. In orlando in October it will be way above 25 and very humid. I don’t think the fittest people could cope, let alone big bogey!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Brogan Tate #29: Pepsi in her chicken, pepsi in her glass, its no wonder she doesn't get off her ass

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
I get so annoyed with people like her and this ridiculous ‘happy bubble’ concept. You will literally not survive in this world if you have to shelter yourself so severely from anything even approaching criticism. You can’t block people in the real world, you have to deal with crappy people sometimes. I’ve had my manager bollock me over stuff in the past, is it nice? No course not, but it’s life. Brogan and these influencers would literally melt into the ground if they were criticised. They create this little fake reality and convince themselves it’s normal... it’s not! It just makes you horribly fragile

Reactions: 14
I don’t follow WW so unsure but is that bar that’s faced upside down so you can’t see the writing some sort of ww bar? Like I know slimming world do hifi bars that look similar , again trying to hide it!

It looks very similar to a Weight loss treat cereal bar?
It definitely is.

Reactions: 2
Is drinking 10 bottles a week not enough?
That’s a lot of rice for one person! Or is that just me 😂 I think a major issue for brogan and her weight gain is actually her portion control, we’ve seen the huge portions of pasta they dish up.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Another slimming world / pinch of nom recipe.

brogan, Why the duck Is benji making you breakfast lunch and dinner? Wise up

That’s a lot of rice for one person! Or is that just me 😂 I think a major issue for brogan and her weight gain is actually her portion control, we’ve seen the huge portions of pasta they dish up.
tbf, she might of made a dent in the middle so there’s not much rice under the chicken? it’s what i do when i’m taking pics of rice dishes

You're so right. It's painfully obvious when she was making herself lunches prelockdown that she has no idea of a normal sized meal. I realised over lockdown that I have also had this problem so have cut out carbs for the time being 🤣. Lost 17lbs from it alone 😐. I must have been having double/triple the amount of rice/pasta/noodles I was supposed to 🤣🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thats a hell of a lot of rice for just herself. She is the laziest cow going, beji makes every single meal for her

Reactions: 1
You're so right. It's painfully obvious when she was making herself lunches prelockdown that she has no idea of a normal sized meal. I realised over lockdown that I have also had this problem so have cut out carbs for the time being 🤣. Lost 17lbs from it alone 😐. I must have been having double/triple the amount of rice/pasta/noodles I was supposed to 🤣🤣.
She eats the same as Benji, which would be fine if they were a similar height, but he was more active than her and is a lot taller! This is the problem if your partner serves up dinner!

Reactions: 7
Correct me if I’m wrong as well but I don’t see much veg in that portion other than the spring onion... how does she expect to loose weight with a meal of chicken, rice, Pepsi max and spring onion?

About time she cooked a meal.
She needs to grow up and learn to cook! My husband couldn’t cook when we met but I helped him learn how so that I could have a break once in awhile from cooking dinners. Now he does 1-2 meals a week and I’m sure he’d do more if I didn’t actually enjoy it 😂 but alas, HE CAN COOK! HES A GROWN UP!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.