Brogan Tate #27 Thinks she’s Colleen Rooney, broke lockdown rules for an icecream scoopy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the duck is she on cameo?? Someone’s work must be drying up 😂😂😂 she just also think the sun shines out of her arse to think people would pay for a video from her??

Shall we all chip in and request a video for our thread? 😂😂😂 she could even give us a new thread title?! Lmaoo

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Am I right from reading the comments she started piano at 17? (Havent had chance to watch the slog yet but will later). She said before she gave up learning to play piano to learn to drive and I'm pretty sure she was driving at about 18, so she was playing piano a year and got to grade 4 within a year?! I'm no expert but my friend plays violin professionally and a few years ago started learning to play piano, it has taken her a couple of years to get to grade 4, and this is someone that is a musician and has always played other instruments, so I find it hard to believe brogie got to grade 4 in a year? Are there any pianists here to explain how long it would take someone to go up a grade? I know it varies person to person, I just find it hard to believe brogan actually did play at grade 4 because she cant read music now?
she also says in the vlog she’s not going to get straight back to her ability 10 years ago, which makes no sense as much as she looks over 27, she isn’t. Such a weird thing to lie about? No one cares or is impressed by your non existent piano ability?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why the duck is she on cameo?? Someone’s work must be drying up 😂😂😂 she just also think the sun shines out of her arse to think people would pay for a video from her??

Shall we all chip in and request a video for our thread? 😂😂😂 she could even give us a new thread title?! Lmaoo
My favourite thing is how she says in the cameo video, you could buy one of her videos as a wedding anniversary gift. I would be so offended if that’s what I got 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I would rather is she was just straight with us.
Like say “I’m not the best at piano but I wanted a new hobby & this was my birthday gift” even I can play piano better then her & I've never had a lesson.
I had a old family friend that had a grand piano in there house & I was allowed to play around with it & I learned a few songs

Reactions: 5
It was a good few years ago now. They never directly addressed the falling out but they stopped appearing in each other's videos. Then Bianca made a video about how she'd been let down by someone who had used her for her experience/subscribers/something like that, and had cast her aside when she'd got what she wanted and a new set of friends. It sounded very much like she was talking about Alice. I've no idea who was at fault, but I do like Alice.
Sorry if I've missed something here, but who is Alice?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
There's no way she will have the discipline to learn piano as she wont be able to tear herself away from social media long enough for anything to sink in.

Reactions: 3
she also says in the vlog she’s not going to get straight back to her ability 10 years ago, which makes no sense as much as she looks over 27, she isn’t. Such a weird thing to lie about? No one cares or is impressed by your non existent piano ability?
I’ll stick up for her as far as - it does take some time to return to the full skill level. It doesn’t ALL return at once. It does take time.

However my suspicion is that back in the day she learned one or two songs, googled that they were “equivalent” to grade 4 and then declared she is that level. Even though grade 4 is not hugely advanced, the candidate should be capable of multiple scales, arpeggios, triads that simply just do not go away if you’ve drilled them properly. There is also the musical theory and the approach to learning a piece a teacher should have instilled to her (iPad? That ain’t it girl.) I also expected someone of grade 4 to have a repertoire of pieces in the classical and modern periods, even if they are simpler. Certainly not chopsticks. If this is what her tutor taught her then I think she got scammed. No offence to any musical tutors on this forum but no self respecting teacher gives a student chopsticks and leaves them with this as their main ability.

I think she shouldn’t need to play up the ability. It would be far more approachable and relatable for her to state that she only knows some basics but she is returning and giving it another go. She could do some videos showing her journey and I think people would enjoy this. I hope she sticks with this but also that she takes on board advice to help her improve.

If she is reading I recommend getting a music theory basics booklet and the practise papers. It will help accelerate her progress.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Completely off topic but did anyone see the new vid from the Trackers? Poor little Bandit has passed away and I'm sat here sobbing like an idiot

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Did anyone else catch the looks and laughs when they said let's play guess who? Taking it back to her Colleen Rooney days 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone noticed she's posted a story about a nice thing she's done for Benji aka ordering him the lush comforter. After we said she never does anything nice for him...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why does she always talk about how comfortable her jumpsuit is? I never find any of my clothes particularly uncomfortable unless maybe a very fitted dress for a wedding with super high heels. She's mad lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone noticed she's posted a story about a nice thing she's done for Benji aka ordering him the lush comforter. After we said she never does anything nice for him...
I noticed this.

Mind you, how thrilled is a 20-something year old man about having a lush bath bomb?!

Why does Brogan make out he likes exactly the same stuff as her? Disney, children’s films, board games, jigsaws..... it’s just not a normal relationship. Either he’s pretending to like all of these things or she’s forcing him too!

Reactions: 14
Maybe Ben likes the same Always Night Time Pads too? For when his periods are especially heavy :m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I noticed this.

Mind you, how thrilled is a 20-something year old man about having a lush bath bomb?!

Why does Brogan make out he likes exactly the same stuff as her? Disney, children’s films, board games, jigsaws..... it’s just not a normal relationship. Either he’s pretending to like all of these things or she’s forcing him too!
I did find it weird on their couples q & a how ‘ alike ‘ they are, she makes out that the love the same things. Which I find weird! Maybe she pretends and thinks to have the perfect relationship you have to both be the same person

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.