Brogan Tate #27 Thinks she’s Colleen Rooney, broke lockdown rules for an icecream scoopy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I right from reading the comments she started piano at 17? (Havent had chance to watch the slog yet but will later). She said before she gave up learning to play piano to learn to drive and I'm pretty sure she was driving at about 18, so she was playing piano a year and got to grade 4 within a year?! I'm no expert but my friend plays violin professionally and a few years ago started learning to play piano, it has taken her a couple of years to get to grade 4, and this is someone that is a musician and has always played other instruments, so I find it hard to believe brogie got to grade 4 in a year? Are there any pianists here to explain how long it would take someone to go up a grade? I know it varies person to person, I just find it hard to believe brogan actually did play at grade 4 because she cant read music now?
I’m a pianist. I started learning when I was about 8 or 9 and it took me until I was 18 to get to Grade 8 (the highest). It’s about a grade a year, and can take more than a year to do your first grade (as in my case). Of course they can be done quicker, but I can’t imagine bogie fast tracking, or even doing one a year. She only uses the index finger of her left hand when she plays chopsticks - there is absolutely no way she got anywhere near grade 4, which is actually a quite decent standard.

She also seems to refuse to accept her stool is not adjusted right. Oh, and not to mention any decent piano would never “teach” chopstix...!? And especially not like that! That looks self taught, or taught by a friend or something who doesn’t play, due to the way she plays it with her left hand.

Also, you’re right about the age thing. didn’t she start doing videos and vlogging in her early 20s? I certainly never heard her mention she could play piano or even that she had one.

I smell a rat.

Reactions: 5
Why is she saying she’s had ‘so much love’ on last nights video when the dislikes are evident, who is she trying to kid

Reactions: 11
Am I right from reading the comments she started piano at 17? (Havent had chance to watch the slog yet but will later). She said before she gave up learning to play piano to learn to drive and I'm pretty sure she was driving at about 18, so she was playing piano a year and got to grade 4 within a year?! I'm no expert but my friend plays violin professionally and a few years ago started learning to play piano, it has taken her a couple of years to get to grade 4, and this is someone that is a musician and has always played other instruments, so I find it hard to believe brogie got to grade 4 in a year? Are there any pianists here to explain how long it would take someone to go up a grade? I know it varies person to person, I just find it hard to believe brogan actually did play at grade 4 because she cant read music now?
Yeah this definitely isn't right. Piano exams take months to prepare for, I started lessons at 11, went straight to grade 2 and still only just started 5 at 17, 17 does seem a bit late to learn considering she said she stopped for driving lessons. It's not even really been that long since she stopped. The main thing that's bugging me is she isn't using an actual book! She's following an ipad, which can't be easy. Buy a book that you can write stuff on and scribble over!

Reactions: 1
£5.81 for a video 😂 lets all chip in a few pence and get her to say hello!
I dunno, it's a bit steep!

I mean, when I spend £5.81 I want it to be worthwhile.

I'm going to grab a coffee from my (socially distanced) local today and it is going to cost half of that.

But at least I know it will be made by someone who actually knows what they're doing and puts a lot of work in.....

Anyone else finding that they are being super loyal to local businesses and getting to know people more? From a safe distance obvs.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I dunno, it's a bit steep!

I mean, when I spend £5.81 I want it to be worthwhile.

I'm going to grab a coffee from my (socially distanced) local today and it is going to cost half of that.

But at least I know it will be made by someone who actually knows what they're doing and puts a lot of work in.....

Anyone else finding that they are being super loyal to local businesses and getting to know people more? From a safe distance obvs.
Haha
We have lived in our village for a year and just start to get recognised around... By the local takeaways 😂😂

But I am trying to shop local and also support small businesses online where I can/need to.

Reactions: 6
£5.81 for a video 😂 lets all chip in a few pence and get her to say hello!
A fiver hahahahahaha most people are over £40 - £100+ on there - must be desperate for a bloody fiver and cameo will take a cut - maybe she can buy some sunbites!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Taking the best part of nearly 10 years to get to 75k followers is nothing to shout about!

Reactions: 15
Oh so mummy would only pay for piano or driving lessons. Can you imagine the meltdowns she must have had while learning to drive?

• Haha
  • Heart
Brogan Tate - The Bournemouth Mozart, and Queen of the beg, one bit of stress and she cracks like an egg

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Yeah, she stopped at 17 to learn to drive. Supposedly.
I thought in this weeks vlog Benji asked her ‘when did you start playing your original piano?’ And she said ‘17, so about 8/9 years’

Reactions: 4
Brogan tate #28- On the scrounge for subscribers, making scripted videos for only a fiver

Or something like that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I thought in this weeks vlog Benji asked her ‘when did you start playing your original piano?’ And she said ‘17, so about 8/9 years’
So started at 17, finished at 17 and is a grade 4... this woman is one in a million - never known of someone with such talent. Truly blessed!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Did anyone else think she was a bit nervous about that last slog? Like she knows people are waiting for her to fluff up again so playing it safe. Also no mention of sunbites 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
WAIT WHAT 32 on shower gel and bet it stinks duck me I buy the source shower gel at a pound and the non stop comments about it mostly the Raspberry and Ruhbarb one a pension shes 25 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.