Brogan Tate #27 Thinks she’s Colleen Rooney, broke lockdown rules for an icecream scoopy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have never commented on her weight and never will. I’m not perfect myself, i eat too much crap and fizzy pop we’re not all perfect. But you can just tell in her selfies there’s nothing there. No spark, no happiness, no love for life anyone. She’s definitely a bit lost however this is all she’s ever wanted? In her old vlogs she always said she dreams of her own house one day and a boyfriend who loves disney.

Someone once told me (as im guilty of this too) to appreciate where you are right now and what you have right now instead of always wanting more. Brogan now has got everything 22 year old brogan could ever dream of yet I get the vibe shes not happy. No dog? Constant friendship fallouts? Not going on as many holidays?

proof that materialistic things and a relationship don’t always make you happy. You have to love yourself first to then love life 👍🏻

(Bit of a hypocrite i need to take my own advice haha)

Reactions: 26
View attachment 132933
Nice to see she out of bed and making an effort but oh my god she looks OLD here?! I can’t believe I’m only a year younger than her.
Her make up is so flat, she needs to learn how to do it - I looks like she’s wearing a white mask on her face - one that Leigh Frances wears at the bottom of his face

Reactions: 1
Can confirm she defo must edit her insta pics, she defo hadn’t lost any weight looking at her in this vlog

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m confused as she had Glossier future dew lined up as if she uses it but it’s literally the shiniest dewiest product ever and her skin always looks completely dry and matte.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Screenshot 2020-05-18 at 16.19.24.png
Screenshot 2020-05-18 at 16.20.13.png

I know she has better posture in the instagram picture however it has to be edited!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
She said the word Corona! bloody hell she can actually say the word! Of course while complaining about her stupid problems.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.