Brogan Tate #27 Thinks she’s Colleen Rooney, broke lockdown rules for an icecream scoopy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know people love a rhyme but brogan tate: hasn’t read here in 4 years has gotta be in here somewhere

Reactions: 5
I think the question here is which friend of hers runs borderless live? And whatever they’ve taken, I may like some.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think the question here is which friend of hers runs borderless live? And whatever they’ve taken, I may like some.
I’ve done some googling and it’s an event run by that travel market show case event she slagged off when she stayed in London this year, the same one where she traveled for ages to a primark for PJs

• Haha
Reactions: 7
8am and she’s already on the beg. Even on the crappy bed company her bestie has been slating. There are no words for how crass Beggan is.

72CBE374-89A3-4AA5-9443-951B9FB4C1E9.jpeg

205E40E3-F003-4B87-9807-E59832292E68.jpeg

Reactions: 11
If you want the same discounts that aren't associated with Brogan I can recommend a couple of pages/people I like 😂

Reactions: 12
Sorry who the hell would be booking air bnb stuff right now!??

she lives on another planet

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I know people love a rhyme but brogan tate: hasn’t read here in 4 years has gotta be in here somewhere
Hilarious thing is though. Her threads have only been going 2 years 😂😂😂. What a liar.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Shes deleted the old weekly slogs! Only go from 80 something now. But remember she still doesnt read here!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Angelika Oles (drama channel) mentioned the Brogan/Becca drama in her latest video.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.