Brogan Tate #27 Thinks she’s Colleen Rooney, broke lockdown rules for an icecream scoopy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker, but had to make an account just so I could comment - WOW finally, a place where everyone actually says what we are all thinking.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Lucy woods new vlog about playing the piano must be a dig at Brogan. It’s only just over 3min in, also her vlog last week about having other influencers on her instagram and the things they share are questionable. Love Lucy by the way, this is how it should be done Brogan

• Heart
Reactions: 15
E1709396-5648-420F-B2B8-8CF4553B4742.png

PROUD that Brogan destroyed someone, twisted the truth, broke government guidance, rallied a gang of mean girls, lazed around her house for weeks afterwards ignoring what she did, puts her head in the sand instead of acknowledging anything negative, claims she doesn’t read her but manages to acknowledge the majority of things brought up. Wow.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 80
View attachment 131026
PROUD that Brogan destroyed someone, twisted the truth, broke government guidance, rallied a gang of mean girls, lazed around her house for weeks afterwards ignoring what she did, puts her head in the sand instead of acknowledging anything negative, claims she doesn’t read her but manages to acknowledge the majority of things brought up. Wow.
That "smile"... Christ

Reactions: 2
View attachment 131026
Proud of someone who said they don’t care they broke lockdown rules as she has a mortgage to pay???

Reactions: 27
How do you get trolled on a gossip site? You would have to be here to get trolled? When did trolling get redefined?

Reactions: 21
Ask and you shall receive... looks like we’re getting a ‘Cooking with Benji’ (pizza night edition) like we requested on here?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ask and you shall receive... looks like we’re getting a ‘Cooking with Benji’ (pizza night edition) like we requested on here?!
That sounds thrilling, turn on oven, open box, put pizza on tray and tray in oven (Make sure to get brand well in shot for future sponsorship)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Um... so I had a nosey... +195 insta followers on May 5th??? She didn't even post anything on May 5th! :oops:
Follower stats.JPG

Reactions: 2
View attachment 131026
duck. Right. Off.
I think we all need to contact this person who tweeted this

Reactions: 14
View attachment 131026
TROLLED?! 🤷🏻‍♀️

I’m sorry but it was one of HER ‘friends’ who posted a photo about HER breaking lockdown rules which resulted with HER friends TROLLING this site and making threatening and disgusting remarks that people should fall on knives on Twitter. WHO’S THE TROLL? I’m fed up of HER always being a victim. She’s trolling US by baiting with tweets like that... bet she’s on here now, scrolling through with her drinkie seeing what we’re all saying about it.

BROGAN IF YOU DONT LIKE WHAT YOU READ STOP READING HERE. If you had the guts to respond to negative comments in a polite manner instead of deleting them all then perhaps this site wouldn’t exist. Get out of bed, grow up and find a REAL way to pay your mortgage like the rest of us.

Brogan Tate #28 Time to stop the scroll as Benji’s got the biccies and drinkie ready.

Brogan Tate #28 Fighting the Troll like a boss: Ron Weasley style ‘wingardium leviosaaaaaaa’

Brogan Tate #28 Working hard on her house, breaking rocks and gardening while spreading joy and positivity (In Animal Crossing New Horizons)

Brogan Tate #28 You’re so vain... I bet you think this title’s about you, don’t you?!

(Sorry guys... this has really pushed my buttons. That coupled with the fact she’s claiming that government allowance and the response she gave to someone about paying her mortgage has illustrated what a self obsessed, materialistic, work shy human being she is and I’m really fed up of it now.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Also - she's got some nerve.
Remember her complaining about the people in the car who drove into the wall? How come they can't go out in their own contained vehicle, but she can roll down the aisles of Home Bargains collecting plastic tat?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
brogan is a nasty, selfish, immature, lazy person.

Brogan Tate #28 Got a morgage to pay, so no lockdown rules for her to obey.

Brogan Tate #28 So much hate, led to Beccagate, too much on her plate.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She doesn't care where she steals her ideas from. She doesn't care how she has to misrepresent herself to seem like a victim. She is such a piece of work.

I know you all mean well but you're far too creative and Brogan is very lazy and stupid! So please let's all agree to stop giving her ideas for content.

Anyone still subscribing to or following this car wreck of a human being??

Brogan Tate #28 Crying troll, as she goes on a highly infectious stroll (to Home Bargains)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.