Brogan Tate #27 Thinks she’s Colleen Rooney, broke lockdown rules for an icecream scoopy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So beth has ordered a bed from the same place that gifted brogan hers and she’s saying how tit they are 😅😅😅
i love this because at least she is being honest, and not just saying she loves it because its a company her mate is working with. said this before but Beth has steadily gone up in my estimations recently. she is honest (sometimes too honest) but she is natural and unrefined, like old instagrammers/youtubers used to be before it became a ‘thing’ to be picture perfect and never have an opinion

Reactions: 25
Lol she’s trying to wind down for bed earlier after another day of doing sweet fa 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It’s bullshit! She CAN still do her job!
It’s people like hair dressers, barbers, driving instructors etc who CANT do their jobs who should be entitled to the money.
These YouTubers have more than enough money!

Reactions: 28
Brogan makes me sick.

What a waste of space.

She really should be ashamed of herself making sure she benefits from this situation when she could have carried on working as usual (ok maybe she would need to work a bit harder) but instead of putting the hours in shes kicked back and claimed money from the government.

Reactions: 19
Brogan makes me sick.

What a waste of space.

She really should be ashamed of herself making sure she benefits from this situation when she could have carried on working as usual (ok maybe she would need to work a bit harder) but instead of putting the hours in shes kicked back and claimed money from the government.
That’s what I mean! She is taking the piss...
benjamin for example had his work taken away from him... not his fault
She is a lazy cow... completely her fault

Reactions: 10
Someone should write an article about what her and her mean girl friends did to Becca

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just came here to say that ! She obvs used Bogie's discount code and turns out they are tit 😂😂😂😂 Boggle will do anything for a quick buck 😂😂
Any furniture company that give out a 50% off code sounds dodgy AF 😂

Reactions: 26
I was bored so sat and scrolled a long way back through brogans insta. I know we all change as we get older and put on weight etc. but I really cannot get over how different she looks, she always looked so happy and beautiful in her photos. She looks like a different person to what she did in 2017-2019! I feel a bit sad for her as she must notice it herself too.

Reactions: 5
I get claiming for something if you’re entitled to it but only if your situation has changed? She’s still able to work so I think its disgusting influencers with 5 figure bank accounts are claiming IMO.
I thought it was to help struggling self employed and those who can’t work because of the virus.

Sitting on your fat arse all day playing Animal Crossing when you have the option to very easily earn quite a lot of money for a days work and probably right now more than normal as more people are at home on YouTube is her choice... she’s not losing anything because of coronavirus she is choosing not to make content at a time where she could be making a lot of money.

Using mental health or whatever she’s using as a excuse just baffles me when NOTHING in her life has changed except Ben being home. On an average day before this she’d spend the whole day in the house with a towel on her head - her circumstances has not changed at all and her trying to make out it is or whatever is crappy behaviour and quite frankly I’ve had enough of her.

it’s pathetic, she doesn’t deserve to be an Influencer - everything now is just pure laziness and ad influenced. I can’t wait for the day when youtube / Instagram creators are no longer a thing and they all have to get real jobs off their GCSEs because they were all too famous to do a degree, I’ll be waving from my high horse.

I snapped. Lol!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Ok I've had the coil since I was 16 and still have periods.
I also ordered the garyc top I'm normally at size 12 ordered a large thinking it would be a baggy fit it drowns me so sorry her ordering an xl does not mean shes a size 16

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ermmm wtf?! How on Earth is she entitled to the scheme! She’s still working and getting paid for ads! Honestly I’m fuming cause I work for Arcadia and have been furloughed until I’m hoping June and will get 80% of my pay because my company have conveniently furloughed it’s employees so that they haven’t got to pay their wages whilst we’re not trading so I’m confused why she can claim.... :unsure:😑
Yep - I work for myself, but because I registered my company at the end of last year, and don't have a premises I get ZERO assistance. I even have invoices from clients who aren't paying me for work from Feb due to this :rolleyes: but by all means bogey - tell us how much better you're feeling.

Blergh - I wish she'd just slither back under her rock

• Sad
Reactions: 5
It does seem to me that she is losing weight in her latest photo, but it's difficult to say because we normally see her true size in video's which she can't edit?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.