Brogan Tate #27 Thinks she’s Colleen Rooney, broke lockdown rules for an icecream scoopy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have come to the conclusion that...
Mooneys followers are akin to a cult. They have all been brain washed.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Are the pads going to be the new Sunbites? Are we going to see them pop up in their shopping and she’ll tell us I JUST BOUGHT THESE COS I LOVE THEM I DID AN AD WITH THEM A WHILE AGO BUT NOW I JUST BUY THEM MYSELF

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It's really annoyed me that she makes absolute rubbish content (or none at all), deletes any constructive criticism of differing opinions, posts absolute tosh ads like today and then gets to celebrate reaching 44k insta followers. What a crock.

Reactions: 18
I’ve seen a couple of comments floating about regarding the word ‘Period Pad’ and just wanted to add my 2p in :)
There are now multiple movements (Bloody Good Period etc) trying to get rid of the term ‘sanitary towel/pad’ and replacing it with ‘Period Pad’. The idea behind it is that the term ‘Sanitary’ means ‘clean’ this then makes people associate having a period with being ‘unclean’ when it’s natural. It’s also meant to reduce the embarrassment that women feel when discussing periods.
Obviously it’s entirely up to people what they want to refer to the pads as but I imagine that companies who manufacture products for periods will be taking this approach and that MAY be the reason Brogan is using the term ‘Period Pad’. :)

Reactions: 16
I’ve seen a couple of comments floating about regarding the word ‘Period Pad’ and just wanted to add my 2p in :)
There are now multiple movements (Bloody Good Period etc) trying to get rid of the term ‘sanitary towel/pad’ and replacing it with ‘Period Pad’. The idea behind it is that the term ‘Sanitary’ means ‘clean’ this then makes people associate having a period with being ‘unclean’ when it’s natural. It’s also meant to reduce the embarrassment that women feel when discussing periods.
Obviously it’s entirely up to people what they want to refer to the pads as but I imagine that companies who manufacture products for periods will be taking this approach and that MAY be the reason Brogan is using the term ‘Period Pad’. :)
I wish she was the educated, she’s been calling them period pads for a long time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just call them pads, quite obvious that I’m not talking about note pads, brillo pads or any other kinda pads.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I mean fair play to her for normalising periods and pads (I call them pads) and not shying away from what is still a taboo subject. I wear pads only cause I have a really heavy period most of the time but currently testing out the mini pill to see how I like it and if my periods completely stop (omg please do, I’m so anemic due to heavy periods since my teen years and none of the combined contraceptive pills agree with me) and I have to wear the big chunky night time pads at night due to it. It’s a nightmare. But yeah I agree period poverty is a big thing that more companies should be doing more about.

Reactions: 5

I kinda understand the logic but "period pad" makes me think of women hovering over a puppy-training-pad type thing which is horrifying

Also i don't see anything wrong with saying sanitary but that's just me

Reactions: 9
If I wasn't going off her at the same pace as Usain Bolt as I was (and this is coming from a girl who used to absolutely love her and the weekly vlogs circa 2016!), her pure ignorance to everything going on in the world right now really has been the cherry on the top. She would argue that she doesn't want to bring any "negativity" to her page (although she seems to do that without even trying!), but it actually makes her even more unrelatable than she already is.

On that note - I have been absolutely LOVING Charlotte's channel recently. Super down to earth and keeping things so real. Her content in lockdown has been even better than her usual uploads! I do feel the wheels on Brogi's bus are falling off.....
I agree with all of this! I also used to love her weekly vlogs. It’s actually become unbearable to watch now. The Always ad today made me cringe so much!!

Reactions: 4
I kinda understand the logic but "period pad" makes me think of women hovering over a puppy-training-pad type thing which is horrifying

Also i don't see anything wrong with saying sanitary but that's just me
And if you don’t and that’s the term you want to use then that’s great but some people are just wanting to normalise the term a little more. Horses for courses and such 😁

I have always called them fanny pads, everyone I know does 🤷
Muff Matts 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
OMG does that girl EVER make any of her own meals/drinks!?

and another day laid on sofa in blanket?
5BB72FF2-B405-46AA-B405-3D440C8FB241.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.