Brogan Tate #27 Thinks she’s Colleen Rooney, broke lockdown rules for an icecream scoopy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also makes me wonder does she actually turn any ad’s/brands away? Or actually take anything thats offered to her.

i’ve seen a few other youtubers do this ad and their platforms are very open eg they frequently talk about periods, sex, relationships ect so it fits in well but Brogan to me is just ‘Disney Disney Disney House’ so this is random. Imagine her disney followers scrolling down their insta’s and brogies there grinning at a ‘period pad’..... 🙄

Reactions: 7
Who the duck is that happy on their period? I’m usually doubled over in pain! Not delicately lifting a pad out, smiling and examining it?! Jesus Christ I’m so embarassed for her

Brogan, you do realise those are sanitary towels and not a packet of crisps??
haha you guys make me laugh so much. I don’t know what I’d do without my daily catch up on here! Really puts me in a good mood:ROFLMAO: ...now time to get back to home schooling four unwilling kids🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I came here to say her ad on always barely makes any sense on Instagram. I read it over and over and it just doesn’t read properly 😂 she gets paid for this... wow

Reactions: 3
I do actually wonder what Benji thinks of all this as her ‘job’ 😂

He’s a normal lad with a normal job and normal friends and his girlfriend says to him one day ‘can you help take some photos of me on the bed holding sanitary towels so I can post it on instagram’

My boyfriend and his mates would just cringe SO much if that was me 😂😂
I asked my husband to take a picture of me and my bump the other day on our walk and he mocked me for that. Let alone posing with a sanitary towel. Sorry period pad.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So this influencer uploaded her ad 2 days before Brogan ad. Either the Brand has asked for this certain Pic or Brogan has copied hers !
73D37A9B-5D1C-473F-8E48-B1C4879F9DFD.jpeg
D1F7D7F6-00AF-4FFB-AAE9-C4358C883C88.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
URGH “did you know night pads existed?” Cringe.

Does anyone remember a few weeks back, on a story or vlog, bogey rolling her eyes and moaning about how “difficult” a brand she was working with were being!? Wonder if it was Always? As it seems they’ve been quite specific as the ad is so awfully scripted.

Reactions: 11
Sorry but the manic toothy grin on a sanitary product is just so weird/cringe.
I really don't think pads/tampons need to be advertised by any 'influencer'. All females of a certain age have to use something every month and its not like we need to be reminded.

Reactions: 21
I can’t think of anything worse than lying in bed next to my boyfriend with a massive night time fanny pad on.
It’s a no from me.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I can’t think of anything worse than lying in bed next to my boyfriend with a massive night time fanny pad on.
It’s a no from me.
TBF if that’s the level of protection that you need then you wear the giant pad! I do and I’m sure my husband doesn’t mind - he’d much rather that than me leaking on the bed clothes!

Reactions: 52
A better ad would be the reality that we can all relate too. Maybe a photo of someone tucking their towel in the band of their jeans so they can sneak to the loo at work. Or realising you’ve run out then rifling through your handbag to find the one lonely towel that you left in there months ago.

I certainly don’t sit on white bedding in white clothing pulling a single towel out of the pack and looking at lovingly before whacking it in my pants

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Also hang on a gosh darn minute - do you even get periods on the coil??? :/

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.