Brogan Tate #27 Thinks she’s Colleen Rooney, broke lockdown rules for an icecream scoopy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who the duck is that happy on their period? I’m usually doubled over in pain! Not delicately lifting a pad out, smiling and examining it?! Jesus Christ I’m so embarassed for her

Brogan, you do realise those are sanitary towels and not a packet of crisps??
I was going to say, I’m sure it’s the same pose she did for sunbites! 🤣

Reactions: 6
Awful ad! It’s a bleeping pad brogan, stop smiling at it. Bit more class wouldn’t go a miss #cringe

Reactions: 2
She couldn’t say ‘period pads’ properly - sounded like she was embarrassed to say it haha

Reactions: 2
If I wasn't going off her at the same pace as Usain Bolt as I was (and this is coming from a girl who used to absolutely love her and the weekly vlogs circa 2016!), her pure ignorance to everything going on in the world right now really has been the cherry on the top. She would argue that she doesn't want to bring any "negativity" to her page (although she seems to do that without even trying!), but it actually makes her even more unrelatable than she already is.

On that note - I have been absolutely LOVING Charlotte's channel recently. Super down to earth and keeping things so real. Her content in lockdown has been even better than her usual uploads! I do feel the wheels on Brogi's bus are falling off.....

Reactions: 18
She’s been paid a couple of grand for that..... what the duck, people are loosing their jobs, girls in some countries get raped and killed as soon as they come on their period........ she won’t have donated any money to the NHS or charities that support helping girls get access to sanitary towels etc

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
She could have used this ad to talk about period poverty. There are a bunch of charities out there that address this exact issue. One I feel more people should be talking about. Not the easy availability of night pads.

Reactions: 16
She’s been paid a couple of grand for that..... what the duck, people are loosing their jobs, girls in some countries get raped and killed as soon as they come on their period........ she won’t have donated any money to the NHS or charities that support helping girls get access to sanitary towels etc
And people wonder why influencers are lazy with their content. Because they get paid stupid amounts to sit in bed in their pjs advertising period pads and a scripted paragraph to go with it. They have no idea what hard work is.

Reactions: 11
She’s just responded to someone saying she’s no longer on her period because she’s on the coil - so she’s not even tried the product!?

This is a new low Brogan (but not unexpected)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 72
I was actually talking with someone who is new to the influencing game on Insta the other day. She says ads like this normally take about 10 hours worth of work for her. There's a certain number of stories you need to put up with very exact wording that gets sent back and forth with the company and it takes longer than people think.

(then again she does this in conjunction with a real job so probably takes her longer)

Must take Brogan AN AGE because she can't spell and isn't exactly known for complicated, thoroughly checked work.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She can duck right off “such an important conversation” what, more important than the global pandemic that she hasn’t acknowledged? Or the nhs? Oh yeah, she’s not paid to talk about those is she 🙄
Oh my god. THIS. People pandering to them and telling them about the amazing work they are doing. No brogan, you took a picture with a free product you probably don't use in your grubby house. It isn't an important conversations, it's you milking freebies. Get a real job or do something meaningful with your platform.

Reactions: 15
She’s just responded to someone saying she’s no longer on her period because she’s on the coil - so she’s not even tried the product!?

This is a new low Brogan (but not unexpected)
What’s she gonna do with them then? Let them fester? They have an expiry date on them

Reactions: 4
But that would have been the prime vlog to do - why she went on the coil, what the procedure was like. I've got a coil recently and I would have watched that. Why doesn't she do bloody informative blogs about relevant stuff. Instead it's all about flogging stiff, ads and bloody inspirational quotes that she doesn't live by.

I do actually wonder what Benji thinks of all this as her ‘job’ 😂

He’s a normal lad with a normal job and normal friends and his girlfriend says to him one day ‘can you help take some photos of me on the bed holding sanitary towels so I can post it on instagram’

My boyfriend and his mates would just cringe SO much if that was me 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I do actually wonder what Benji thinks of all this as her ‘job’ 😂

He’s a normal lad with a normal job and normal friends and his girlfriend says to him one day ‘can you help take some photos of me on the bed holding sanitary towels so I can post it on instagram’

My boyfriend and his mates would just cringe SO much if that was me 😂😂
I honestly get the feeling that Brogan truly thinks she's a minor celebrity and bullies him into believing that.

• Haha
I don’t know why, but I thought she was holding a tub of yoghurt and looking at it lovingly.

In my defence, I’m from Aus and we don’t have “Always” branded pads. Also in my defence, I’m on a low carb/sugar diet and all I want is a bleeping tub of yoghurt! o_O

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.