Brogan Tate #27 Thinks she’s Colleen Rooney, broke lockdown rules for an icecream scoopy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And we’re back with another AD! Puts content out when she’s getting paid for it! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 21
And we’re back with another AD! Puts content out when she’s getting paid for it! 🤷🏻‍♀️
I know nothing at all about businesses and ads etc. I genuinely don't get the thought process behind a company like always asking someone like brogan to advertise for them. Last time I checked people still bought sanitary products do they really need that much advertising. And why her to represent there brand? I don't get it at all?
Wonder how much she charges per post.

Reactions: 16
C3FDA947-3167-4167-A6C9-0863B4A2A24D.jpeg

The devil works hard but it would appear when there’s an ad involved brogantatexo works harder.

Any need for 8am though?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This is honestly the weirdest and most cringe as ever. Sitting on your bed messing around with pads in your pyjamas?!
All she does in ads, she is the most bland instagrammer ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
This is honestly the weirdest and most cringe as ever. Sitting on your bed messing around with pads in your pyjamas?!
All she does in ads, she is the most bland instagrammer ever.
It’s like she’s taking a sweet out of the bag to eat it 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I've just seen it looks like her Instagram followers have gone up in the last week...I just don't understand how!

Reactions: 4
Looking at the hashtag for it, I think it must be the brief for the ad as the others are in PJs on the bed! Must have been what always wanted so I won’t knock her for that- but put a bit of effort in as well and be a bit more creative

Reactions: 2
I have never looked at sanitary towels like that. What is the point? everyone knows about Always. I have used always, always 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Who the duck is that happy on their period? I’m usually doubled over in pain! Not delicately lifting a pad out, smiling and examining it?! Jesus Christ I’m so embarassed for her

Brogan, you do realise those are sanitary towels and not a packet of crisps??

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Pathetic add. Why would you have a pack on your bedside table and hold a pack smiling at it in your bed. Pretty sure she did the exact same thing with the sunbites.

Show yourself reaching for a pack in your bathroom or putting an individual pad in your handbag or back pocket or anything different than smiling at it in your bed?!

Literally anyone, a child, a teenager could come up with a better add than this and this is her job of what, 10 years? She has no creativity or brain cells whatsoever by the looks of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
You can just tell how scripted it is as well.
I cna honestly say I have never once been influenced by an influencer.
I have always used sainsbury's own brand of sanitary pads and never had any issues, and brogan has definitely not influenced me to try this brand.

Reactions: 16
Dunno about you guys but I deffo got to 32 without knowing that I could use sanitary products for my period I’ve had once a month for 20 years 😂😂😂 so glad that these influencers are educating us all 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Am I just being petty by this, but the fact that she calls them ‘period pads’ does my head in! It’s a sanitary pad/towel, Brogan!! :cautious:😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.