Brogan Tate #27 Thinks she’s Colleen Rooney, broke lockdown rules for an icecream scoopy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
D41CAC42-D37D-40C1-A746-9045EF9E2D8F.jpeg

Why are their curtains closed in the middle of the day? That’s not gonna help her feel any better. And they always sit so far away from each other 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
View attachment 128521
Why are their curtains closed in the middle of the day? That’s not gonna help her feel any better. And they always sit so far away from each other 😂
Where she's got her tv the light will reflect so you can't see it in the day with curtains open.

Do you reckon Benji is reading tattle in that pic? 😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What I’m not sure about is why she’s shared cakedaydreams as somewhere she’s been shopping recently for treats. They only seem to do luxury wedding cakes?! :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What I’m not sure about is why she’s shared cakedaydreams as somewhere she’s been shopping recently for treats. They only seem to do luxury wedding cakes?! :unsure:
Don’t know what you’re on about, first thing I’ll be ordering when lockdown is over is a luxury 5-tier wedding cake for myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I thought this too but if you scroll down they do also do boxes of brownies.

Also, anyone notice her slightly nicer replies to 2 people asking why there wasn’t a vlog yesterday? After comments were made on here... coincedence?! :ROFLMAO:

I thought this too but if you scroll down they do also do boxes of brownies.
ah fair enough! Didn’t see that as it was quite far down the grid

I finally got round to watching her house tour last night and do I wish I hadn’t! Honestly the only half decent room is the bathroom but they’ve yet to finish the ceiling? And they want to move the loft hatch... lol why? Just leave it where it is, like how often does she expect to be going in the loft haha! And the whole house is so bland and boring. I have the hemnes Ikea furniture in my house (the big 8 drawer unit and bedside tables) and I love it but I’ve dressed them up really nice but she’s just plonked a big tv on the big chest of drawers which she admits she doesn’t watch much off, she could deffo make more of a feature of it if she got rid of the tv. But that’s just my opinion.

Why are they wrapped up in blankets on the sofa in the afternoon? It’s a beautiful sunny day in Bournemouth! No wonder her mental health is suffering, she’s not exactly helping herself! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Here’s the thing, she fucked up BIG time. The home bargins/Disney haul and then the drama with Becca probably blew up WAY more than she anticipated. I think she’s probably just a bit embarrassed about the whole situation (and so she should be) but like just address it!
She doesn’t have to go in chapter and verse about the whole thing because we know it already. I get that having some time offline will be beneficial to her own mental health more than anything but she can’t keep ignoring all of this. Sharing her life on line is how SHE chose to earn a living. Nobody was banging her door down to do it. I honestly think at this point we’ll be watching a May favourites on the 1st of June because surely sunbites will have released a limited edition summer flavour by then (previous sponsorship but not a paid for ad in this video 🙄) and Benji will of bought her some kind of special bikkis to cheer her up.

Reactions: 24
Also, anyone notice her slightly nicer replies to 2 people asking why there wasn’t a vlog yesterday? After comments were made on here... coincedence?! :ROFLMAO:
she 100% reads here. There’s no way she can deny it and say “her friends told her about the close friends home bargains pic” she responds to everything we bring up and picked up on the close friends thing way too quickly

Reactions: 11
Also forgot to add - she was also really patronising to Benji during the house tour video... like he would try and say as much as he could (Since it is his house too and he did a lot of work considering he has a full time job) but she would just look annoyed that he was talking and would act like his opinions/contribution didn’t matter or just down right ignore what he said. You can tell deep down she thinks of it as ‘her’ house and not their house.

Reactions: 9
Why are they wrapped up in blankets on the sofa in the afternoon? It’s a beautiful sunny day in Bournemouth! No wonder her mental health is suffering, she’s not exactly helping herself! 🤦🏻‍♀️
I was just going to comment this. Is it normal to have a blanket wrapped round yourself on the sofa. Bens got it up to his chin!
The only time I’ve done that is if I’m sick or it’s exceptionally cold outside.
Also, if I was sat on the sofa with the supposed love of my life I think I’d like to be sharing a blanket not sat as far away as possible separated by individual blankets.

Reactions: 8
I was just going to comment this. Is it normal to have a blanket wrapped round yourself on the sofa. Bens got it up to his chin!
Also, if I was sat on the sofa with the supposed love of my life I think I’d like to be sharing a blanket not sat as far away as possible separated by individual blankets.
It’s just such bizarre behaviour!

Reactions: 1
house is probably freezing from the bodged hole in their roof

Last edited:
  • Haha
TBF I’m doing exactly the same but in my defence it is raining and pretty chilly up north 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 9
TBF I’m doing exactly the same but in my defence it is raining and pretty chilly up north 😅
Same, except I’m on one blanket, freezing cold, cuddled up with the cat, headphones on, watching stuff on my iPad. My husband is on the other, on the xbox in short and T-shirt. We’re both furloughed and need some alone every once in a while!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.