Brogan Tate #27 Thinks she’s Colleen Rooney, broke lockdown rules for an icecream scoopy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else follow BethanyFrancesca? She has just done a great update on content - explaining her absence from creating/posting last week, and then listing out her plans and whats to come for viewers! (Almost feels like she has been reading here...) Its so easy to do, I wish Brogan would look at this and follow suit. We’re not asking for daily uploads, but when you’re an ‘influencer’ or ‘content creator’ and your full time job is to ‘create content’ it gets pretty tiresome to hear nothing but ‘No x’

Reactions: 20
Anyone else follow BethanyFrancesca? She has just done a great update on content - explaining her absence from creating/posting last week, and then listing out her plans and whats to come for viewers! (Almost feels like she has been reading here...) Its so easy to do, I wish Brogan would look at this and follow suit. We’re not asking for daily uploads, but when you’re an ‘influencer’ or ‘content creator’ and your full time job is to ‘create content’ it gets pretty tiresome to hear nothing but ‘No x’
exactly! And this isn’t even Beth’s job, she’s doing it as well as working full time. We’re not asking for much from Brogan

Reactions: 8
exactly! And this isn’t even Beth’s job, she’s doing it as well as working full time. We’re not asking for much from Brogan
exactly! Beth manages to work a full time job alongside creating refreshing and interesting content that her viewers would enjoy - although the “questions about Disney” has been done many times, she has asked her viewers for questions and made it interactive and like she cares about their opinions/questions etc.

Reactions: 7
I think there’s something more to not uploading. sophie and Dave admitted last night they’re not uploading atm because their ad revenue is down 60%. This is where you tubers expose themselves as nothing but money grabbers when they always try to claim they do it “because they love it”

• Heart
Reactions: 45
What twats, is it not better to earn the 40% ad revenue than to go without anything? That is a kick in the nuts for everyone who is without pay/ a job. Must be nice to be able choose not to work because you won't get as much money as usual.

Reactions: 21
Struggling to understand the glossier products on her stories today - I’m a trainee esthetician and the brand ‘Glossier’ is what we call a maintenance brand. Nice Products for people who already have great skin and want to maintain the skin they are happy with. Obviously she’ll benefit from the products but she really needs to be looking into hydrating / anti aging and 100% an spf with how much she sits in that garden!!

Reactions: 16
Could easily do a glossier first impressions, she markets herself as a non make up YouTuber, is it fool proof for your average woman, or a curly girl method: what I learnt in a month, it’s not difficult to come up with ideas, I think she’s partly done this as she’s clearly addicted to this site, so every time she posts a video she’s instantly running this in the background

Reactions: 11
Is she taking the lazy/easy way by making sure she doesn’t earn much so that she can claim money from the government for loss of earnings from COVID?

I imagine that’s her dream come true - getting paid to do even less than what she normally does.

I’d be extremely pissed off if this is the case.

Reactions: 23
She could easily do some quick IGTV like Beth said she will. A Q&A about Disney or what she eats in a week, what he working week looks like, her workout regime 🤔, skin care, self care, caring for that thick thick curly hair
They have to be literally 10 mins long and it would be at least something!
Beths Ad for the flowers - nicley done and also points out that the code is generic and you can get them anywhere, not making out like she’s doing us a favour!

Reactions: 5
I think she is away from YouTube because she doesn’t like seeing herself on camera.. she’s said that in the past. That and she’s boring with nothing to show.

Reactions: 6
The longer she isn't active on Youtube/Instagram the quicker her following will start to go down. You have to be consistently posting and producing to keep those numbers up. I've unsubscribed from all of her channels now as she is just too boring, there are so many other far more entertaining people to follow. She doesn't deserve my 'vote' anymore and I have been following her for years. Its such a shame that she has changed so much, but all her own doing I'm afraid.

Reactions: 13
Wonder if youtubers not creating content so they claim something from the government? And even if they upload 1 video it’s seen as working so they’ll not get anything 🤨

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Wonder if youtubers not creating content so they claim something from the government? And even if they upload 1 video it’s seen as working so they’ll not get anything 🤨
I do wonder how this will work as although they are self employed they are still earning and have been churning out videos and ads until now? In my eyes, they are still able to work so shouldn’t be allowed anything x

Reactions: 4
If this is the case then surly they are risking their subs falling right down.

Plus it’s just not right when she can continue to do her job unlike so many people right now.

GRr the thought of this has made me angry. Hope people aren’t taking advantage of the current situation for their own gain or out of laziness.

It’s different for self employed. They can get the grant and are still able to work, it’s meant to support them in the slight loss of income but they can still work. Difference between being furloughed and getting the grant from the government

Reactions: 3
I do wonder how this will work as although they are self employed they are still earning and have been churning out videos and ads until now? In my eyes, they are still able to work so shouldn’t be allowed anything x
And surely if people are watching someone if their old videos (which I am doing a lot of as I’m furloughed) they will be getting the Adsense from those, albeit at the lower rate?

Reactions: 1
I follow a few influencers who have admitted their Instagram Ad work has now dried up and they are setting up patreon as a way to bring in more money. Do you think Brogan would ever do this? I know Disney in Detail does. Although she would have to produce more content so guess thats the answer to that 😂

Some of these influencers are way bigger than Brogan too so if work has dried up for them I bet it certainly has Ad wise for her. Totally agree that all this shows the influencers who are committed, genuine and enjoy their work and those that just do it for the money now that Adsense is down. There's many that are churning out vlogs and all sorts of videos that they wouldn't normally do every other day.......and then there is Brogan :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
She’s just shared on Instagram what small businesses she’s been shopping at reccently, easy content, still a haul but supporting small buisness when they need it most! I really think she must either feel burnt out or be really burnt from her HB haul problem, like she genuinely didn’t see the problem and then was like oh duck

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.