Brogan Tate #27 Thinks she’s Colleen Rooney, broke lockdown rules for an icecream scoopy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said when she showed us the glass bored she had "content" on there for future videos she can plan them and set an upload time shes taken the piss i need a break from what

Reactions: 3
Bob Chapek confirmed today that US parks will require guests to wear masks when they reopen
I doubt she will go if she has to wear a mask because it will ruin her instagram look 🙄 but i spose she is going later in the year so could be different by then.

I’m currently furloughed (getting paid 80% of my wage) and I’m bored out of my brain! I would honestly love to be able to do something other than watching tv, films, baking, playing board games, zooming my friends and doing a bit of exercise each day! If I was an influencer like she is I’d be busying myself with what kind of videos I could do whilst in lockdown - surely this is a good opportunity to get some new subs? A lot of people are bored and watching a lot more YouTube and need some sort of distraction. I’ve no idea what she’s doing all day... She must spend hours playing on animal crossing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
She could easily do so many videos or live streams or even just igtv short clips, she has deffo lost motivation which is so opposite to what it should be, she’s done a few baking video could easily do one a week etc or like her pal copper garden picking our top 5 memories from our previous Disney trip

Agree I really think she should take some time away.

However I can’t see her doing this as her whole world revolves round social media ie making money through swipe ups etc and even her close friendships are online.

she will be banking on Disney trip happening, a good majority of her audience are the ones in the comments telling her how much they love her Disney vlogs and rewatching them. 5yrs ago brogan was all about lifestyle and people generally liked her now she’s jumped onto the Disney band wagon for £££ Look at disney in detail for example she is jumping on the first flight as soon as wdw opens as she needs the content.

We can all sit and say she needs to sort herself out but She is her own problem and her own solution

Reactions: 11
I think she’s not putting videos out so she can milk the whole ‘woe is me’ phase she is going through.

No doubt she was expecting everyone to comment/message her asking where her video is so she can feel important and needed.

Got news for you Bogey - you are neither important or needed. Maybe try doing something worthwhile and meaningful with your time, help the vulnerable out in your community, volunteer for your local nhs or council... etc

She’s young and doesn’t have any dependents so really don’t see why she isn’t trying to help out more during the crisis. Might actually improve her mental well-being too by doing something worthwhile rather than sat playing children’s games, puzzles and colouring in.

Reactions: 24
There are so many videos out there, others are doing, that she could do, to get some content out there: Brogan here are some ideas, as your food clogged brain clearly can’t think of any! Hope you’re happily resting in your food coma..

“Quick fire Q&A- 10 min questions & NO editing”

“My weight gain - and how I plan to lose 5 stone”

“My BF controls my life for 24 hours”

“Swapping diets with my BF for a day”

“The 10,000 kcal challenge” (tbf this would be so easy for her, it wouldn’t really count as a challenge.)

“20 things I’m no longer buying” - again, I know you can’t really do one of those videos, cos you buy ALL OF THE STUFF ALL OF THE TIME! But work on it for next years content

“52 things I’ve learned in 52 years”

“Honestly answering viewers assumptions”

“Friends control my day”

“Lockdown muck-bang”

“My actual work week realistic week in the life of a YouTuber”

You’re welcome Brogy-bee!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
There are so many videos out there, others are doing, that she could do, to get some content out there: Brogan here are some ideas, as your food clogged brain clearly can’t think of any! Hope you’re happily resting in your food coma..

“Quick fire Q&A- 10 min questions & NO editing”

“My weight gain - and how I plan to lose 5 stone”

“My BF controls my life for 24 hours”

“Swapping diets with my BF for a day”

“The 10,000 kcal challenge” (tbf this would be so easy for her, it wouldn’t really count as a challenge.)

“20 things I’m no longer buying” - again, I know you can’t really do one of those videos, cos you buy ALL OF THE STUFF ALL OF THE TIME! But work on it for next years content

“52 things I’ve learned in 52 years”

“Honestly answering viewers assumptions”

“Friends control my day”

“Lockdown muck-bang”

“My actual work week realistic week in the life of a YouTuber”

You’re welcome Brogy-bee!
You should start your own channel 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You should start your own channel 🤣
I’ve considered it 😂😄but am studying to become a nurse, studying from home at the mo, and we are logging on to stay in virtual classrooms every morning at 8am, staying online in virtual groups / classrooms till 2pm daily and after that I can’t look at a sceen to do anymore work 🤪

Reactions: 11
I’m glad she’s stepping away and taking a break. But at the same time, I can’t help but agree with the post suggesting she’s milking the “woe is me” stage, too. She seems to be spending her time posting IG stories about “taking each day as it comes” and “being kind to yourself”, rather than taking time out fully and reflecting on the direction of her channel.

Oh and one more thing: if the government end up paying her a wage because she is “self-employed“; bearing in mind her job is posting Instagram stories of her doing jigsaws and eating sunbites, I will officially ask the planet to stop so I can get off...!

I secretly hope this pandemic makes “influencers” like her irrelevant.

Reactions: 16
She would make herself feel better esp in the mind if she would open up to her viewers about recent events, she has a habit of bottling things up like her dad and mum and now this its not doing her mental brain any good and this with the quotes pish own up speak up and move on instead of being silent

You made a video about you and Paul breaking up you can do it again GROW UP

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I’ve considered it 😂😄but am studying to become a nurse, studying from home at the mo, and we are logging on to stay in virtual classrooms every morning at 8am, staying online in virtual groups / classrooms till 2pm daily and after that I can’t look at a sceen to do anymore work 🤪
Good for you 👍🏻 That alone makes you more relatable!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Last summer I lived and died in a couple I bought from New Look. They ARE very convenient and comfy in hot weather! I usually only wear dresses so they made a nice change.

I think this has shown the YouTubers who care about their videos vs the ones who use their videos in order to maintain a following for Instagram followers which is where they make their actual money. Most won't make their living wage from youtube AdSense and since nobody is getting paid insta content that wasn't already agreed, you can see the influencers who have lost all desire to make youtube content.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.