Brogan Tate #25 Bone Idle Tate and the house that Benji built

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New poster guys :p I messaged Brogan last night about bloody Binky & surprise surprise, she stuck up for her and basically said that Anona deserves it. Shocking.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
She sees absolutely nothing wrong with her actions and genuinely thinks she is the victim...:unsure:

Reactions: 3
New poster guys :p I messaged Brogan last night about bloody Binky & surprise surprise, she stuck up for her and basically said that Anona deserves it. Shocking.
I suppose when they said #bekind they were only referring to how they would like to be treated and not how they treat others.

Reactions: 38
I have to say through all of this yesterday you know who was being the least vocal? Brogan. Her awful minion was making the shituation worse and worse. Brogan was just letting her. I guess that's the difference between them - Bonkee is nasty and acidic. Bogre is just dim. But bonkees actions reflect badly on brogan. Also noted Megan and Beth were silent in all this considering they helped find anon. So Bonkee , Gary the benefit fraud & Gabby who bogre is not even mates with? Ruined this girls online life just because they thrive off the drama. Brogan you should have recalled the hounds because now you're just as guilty.
In any other environment a 40 year old man acting like this towards a young woman would be making headlines...

Reactions: 12
I suppose when they said #bekind they were only referring to how they would like to be treated and not how they treat others.
Well Brogan is always saying she should be kinder to herself 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Okay so I’m watching the home tour..

why do brands pay to work with her when she can’t use a camera?! Every video I watch is out of focus.

I think she needs new contacts if she doesn’t notice this herself.

Reactions: 2
I mentioned the whole be kind thing - she said the other person was being awful first (bullying) and that they hadn’t considered being kind. As if that’s some sort of justification.

Reactions: 3
Still can't believe the disgusting behaviour of brogan and Bianca yesterday, and how they thought that was acceptable was beyond me. Really hope brands in the future won't work with them. Vile

Reactions: 13

why do brands pay to work with her when she can’t use a camera?! Every video I watch is out of focus.

Her brand deals reflect how confusing her content is (big potato games, sunbites, a random bed manufacturer). I‘d love to know what she classifies her videos as, and what her target audience is.

If her ‘business’ was a prospect of Dragon’s Den she wouldn’t last 5 minutes, so what makes her think it’s profitable and sustainable in the long run?

Reactions: 12
My heart goes out to Anona. Nobody in the industry is sticking up for her, they're all listening to the lies. She has been made out to have done the ultimate betrayal of a close friend, doxing. The reality is far from it. Her and Brogan were not friends, Mooney had just included Anona in her "close friends" Instagram in a desperate attempt to get attention from a more successful influencer. She did not share any "private information" as the witches have made out, all she did was share a screenshot of Bogey going into Home Bargains because she was frustrated to see her flouting the rules, all to buy a toothbrush for her travels and a crate of Pepsi Max.

I hope those involved realise what they've done to this poor girl. THEY are the nasty ones, not our Anona ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 68

So not that I think she can use a camera, but the focus issue is because she has a brand deal with Canon - the new camera they gave her to punt is so tit and has a massive auto focus problem. It’s the g7 m3 or something. Literally everyone has complained.

She was probably the only person dumb and desperate enough to agree to a deal. Which just proves she doesn’t give a tit about quality as long as they pay.

Reactions: 8
Brogre looks like a dick for setting her wee Binky (the name Binky actually makes me puke a little, it's so bleeping twee) on Anona/Becca and then standing back. Beth and Alice had the right idea to stay silent but they knew Binky would do all the shouting for them so they let her hang herself with her nasty words.
Brogre can't handle criticism of her deleted video and this was her way to turn it all in her favour - absolute bawbag!
Whats the point in #bekind if you can't actually be kind?

Reactions: 21
I never used to mind Brogan, like she annoyed me but I could sit through a video - not anymore.... what she did and allowed her friend to do yesterday was much worse that what was done to her. She’s a nasty piece of work, gone all quiet hiding behind her friends when she’s the ringleader - nasty narcissist. One day Brogan you will be very alone and will wonder what went wrong, just remember this situation!

Reactions: 31
Okay thoughts from the video...

1 - the hallway actually looks much better now than it did when they moved it.
2 - if you want to paint the door/banister why not do it now whilst the whole world is on pause
3 - why did she want her office upstairs
4 - all of the crap in the storage room, could have been put in the under stairs cupboard (shoes etc)
5 - again the lounge does look better than it did. Agreed the furniture is a mishmash of freebies, and the layout isn’t great.
6 - they wanted to move in as quickly as possible (it took them 4 months), they could have had the living room plastered in that time.
7 - they’re that lazy their bins outside aren’t even neatly laid out (nitpicking yes - but since they’re right outside your window to see every day)
8 - they should have hung the living room door on the other side during the ‘renovation’
9 - she’s seen fake plants on next home for £150... why not buy a real one for £20 and make sure you can keep that alive before getting a dog
10 - door on the cupboard underneath the kitchen sink is wonky
11 - why not cut back the decking now with all their spare time and sow grass seed on the areas they want to renew grass
12 - A BERGODA.... it’s a pergola
13 - the pantry needs a door on it
14 - who needs THREE bottles on Malibu.. I thought she didn’t drink?!
15 - downstairs toilet needs ‘stuff’ going on...aka needs to be filled with Disney crap - Thomas kinkade framed jigsaw anyone?
16 - again they could be painting the downstairs loo whilst on lockdown
17 - Still don’t know why the bathroom needed completely renovating.
18 - I do like the new bathroom though
19 - their actual bedroom is lovely - no sign of anything Disney
20 - they have a lot of crap for just two people. Like every room is packed.
21 - Again she could be painting that mirror during lockdown
22 - if she was downstairs in the office they wouldn’t need CCTV to see what was going on she could use her eyes
23 - I don’t think she’s ever written on that board. ‘I’ve had to wipe it off for the purpose of this video’ she’s not some bloody government agent with top secret notes

• Haha
Reactions: 32
My heart goes out to Anona. Nobody in the industry is sticking up for her, they're all listening to the lies. She has been made out to have done the ultimate betrayal of a close friend, doxing. The reality is far from it. Her and Brogan were not friends
She words things so she is the victim. A ‘close friend’ Brogan you think everyone is your pal after meeting them once for 2 seconds. ‘Blocking her from my life’ she was never in your life! Jeez

• Haha
Reactions: 28

This is Becca rose Instagram follower count.... Get in there Becca! So many new people
I refollowed! Tbh I'm not sure why I unfollowed but I'm very happy to support her! Also liked loads of her photos and subbed on YouTube 😊

Reactions: 5
Okay thoughts from the video...

1 - the hallway actually looks much better now than it did when they moved it.
2 - if you want to paint the door/banister why not do it now whilst the whole world is on pause
3 - why did she want her office upstairs
4 - all of the crap in the storage room, could have been put in the under stairs cupboard (shoes etc)
5 - again the lounge does look better than it did. Agreed the furniture is a mishmash of freebies, and the layout isn’t great.
6 - they wanted to move in as quickly as possible (it took them 4 months), they could have had the living room plastered in that time.
7 - they’re that lazy their bins outside aren’t even neatly laid out (nitpicking yes - but since they’re right outside your window to see every day)
8 - they should have hung the living room door on the other side during the ‘renovation’
9 - she’s seen fake plants on next home for £150... why not buy a real one for £20 and make sure you can keep that alive before getting a dog
10 - door on the cupboard underneath the kitchen sink is wonky
11 - why not cut back the decking now with all their spare time and sow grass seed on the areas they want to renew grass
12 - A BERGODA.... it’s a pergola
13 - the pantry needs a door on it
14 - who needs THREE bottles on Malibu.. I thought she didn’t drink?!
15 - downstairs toilet needs ‘stuff’ going on...aka needs to be filled with Disney crap - Thomas kinkade framed jigsaw anyone?
16 - again they could be painting the downstairs loo whilst on lockdown
17 - Still don’t know why the bathroom needed completely renovating.
18 - I do like the new bathroom though
19 - their actual bedroom is lovely - no sign of anything Disney
20 - they have a lot of crap for just two people. Like every room is packed.
21 - Again she could be painting that mirror during lockdown
22 - if she was downstairs in the office they wouldn’t need CCTV to see what was going on she could use her eyes
23 - I don’t think she’s ever written on that board. ‘I’ve had to wipe it off for the purpose of this video’ she’s not some bloody government agent with top secret notes
Who needs to see what’s going on outside?! I very rarely look out of my front windows. I follow Frasier now, wow his flat is stuuuuuning!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Her brand deals reflect how confusing her content is (big potato games, sunbites, a random bed manufacturer). I‘d love to know what she classifies her videos as, and what her target audience is.

If her ‘business’ was a prospect of Dragon’s Den she wouldn’t last 5 minutes, so what makes her think it’s profitable and sustainable in the long run?
Yep - I do wonder what she will be doing in 5/10 years?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.