Brogan Tate #25 Bone Idle Tate and the house that Benji built

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Once the HB video was deleted and her 'sorry, not sorry' apology on stories had disappeared and she had her time away from SM, self care weekend that was the issue over with. But with Anona posting the 'I'm back baby' close friends pic then she realised her dick move wasn't going to go away and she's turned it all round so she looks like the wronged one.
Well, it's really really really not work Brogre - good luck hiding the real narrative when we all know the truth xx

Reactions: 10
This. Her Instagram stories were pathetic yesterday - “I’m so sad”, “I’ve blocked and deleted this person from my life”, “my girls were on it”, “I feel so sad.” Like someone said earlier, she’s playing the victim and getting others to trash this poor girl’s reputation online whilst she sits there with a towel on her head.
They weren’t even friends.... she’s acting like it was her BFF!!!! Get over it bogie, you should know nothing is private - hackers can get into anything these days!

Reactions: 15
I honestly can't believe this all started over a picture of home bargains being classed as private information - what a time to be alive

• Haha
Reactions: 51
She’s only getting this attention on Twitter because she dropped in that it was another influencer who did this and people are nosy. Guaranteed half the people who commented also DMed her in hope she would spill the goss. They’re as bad as they say tattle is.

Reactions: 12
Think you need to update your bio Brogie... really isn't accurate...
Screenshot 2020-05-05 at 09.16.18.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
we need one of those comment youtuber or whatever they’re called to do a video on this... or Becca - tell the truth girl, don’t grovel

Think you need to update your bio Brogie... really isn't accurate...
View attachment 123353
None of it is accurate 😂😂😂
Seeking adventure - you can’t breath walking from your rum to your office right next door you blob. You go to LA and stay in your Airbnb for most of it, you go to Disney and do the absolute bare minimum, you go on an adventure cruise and stay on the boat while the adventure happens. I don’t get it. So much wasted opportunity. My grandmother does more than she does on a daily basis - and she’s bed ridden.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Okay so I’m watching the home tour..

why do brands pay to work with her when she can’t use a camera?! Every video I watch is out of focus.

I think she needs new contacts if she doesn’t notice this herself.
And what gets me is the way she has no shame in showing that she's not even using the things brands send her. The bed in the spare room was gifted, pretty sure the mattress on it is too - the mattress and bed in the master bedroom also gifted, the weighted blanket left on the spare bed only came a few weeks ago?!

Reactions: 7
I am so glad I do not live Brogies life. To have to constantly keep checking social media for negative comments ALL the time. Go on gifted holidays (yeah, great!) but post a photo on Instagram and then spend the rest of the day checking to make sure you only recieve positive comments etc.
Post a video at 6pm and spend the rest of the night checking for any negative comments. There's no way she can get any sleep on an upload day!
How boring and draining and a waste of time! How can you enjoy your day having to do that all the time?

Anyway, looking forward to see what today brings! 😄

Reactions: 23
I don’t think I’d enjoy the influencer life. Unless you make it big, have a job alongside or have another business alongside, I think I’d be constantly worrying about my income.

unless you’re one of the big ones in a huge house with tonnes in the bank, I don’t think I’d want it. I read somewhere brogan is on around 25-30k a year. It’s not worth it really.

• Wow
Thank you for the fun all you uneducated, middle-aged women who have no jobs :m

Brogan just so you know, like many others on this thread, I have an undergrad and a master's degree, I work full time now, in my 20's and no kids. I am also foreign but can speak 5 languages fluently and I can speak English better than you and other so called influencers.

Also, all my posts on this website are nice enough and yeah, I agree that sometimes some people leave nastier comments which I don't always like but I find it hypocritical that you guys say that we are hiding behind tattle.. considering that many of us have left comments or tweeted you directly regarding our concerns. Somehow our comments get deleted even if we express an opinion that doesn't align with yours but that is in no way malicious or calling you out.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Finally watching the home tour cos ya know, yesterday got a bit hectic hahaha

its odd how many comments she deletes only then to go and address those things in a vlog. Like the house, she’s deleted comments about that picture getting damaged or bleached by the sun from that window yet goes on to call it out in the tour.

im not sure if she does it to appear more intelligent or so that people think she’s thought of everything when really it’s due to people reminding her or suggesting helpful things but it’s so weird.

Reactions: 9
I wish I had seen these too! I did some digging and found this video where she talks about being kicked out from her dad's house

long time lurker, can’t over from the Hannah gale thread and I’m catching up with all the brogan nonsense,
Long term lurker came from Hannah gale thread.. “doctoring images” tell me please when outside of a global pandemic did people have to queue outside of home bargains!?

Reactions: 7
Apologies if this has been covered extensively (which I'm sure it has 😂) Which Becca is supposed to have snaked Brogan?

It’s obvious it was her in the wrong or being a brat on that holiday nightmare with Charlotte.. because it seems Bogey loves the drama on Twitter - first with sugargate & now with all this anona outing yet she couldn’t brush that holiday falling out under the carpet quick enough. I wish Charlotte would just out the self obsessed narcissist brat!!

I *finally* caught up! Trust this to happen on my day off when I was spending it celebrating my anniversary with my bf!

Marking my place ready for the next shitstorm that kicks off! Off to watch the house tour... wish me luck!

Reactions: 5
It’s obvious it was her in the wrong or being a brat on that holiday nightmare with Charlotte.. because it seems Bogey loves the drama on Twitter - first with sugargate & now with all this anona outing yet she couldn’t brush that holiday falling out under the carpet quick enough. I wish Charlotte would just out the self obsessed narcissist brat!!
Well we know whatever happened, Brogan was in the wrong or else she wouldn't have been able to stop herself spilling the beans & setting her hounds on Charlotte

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.