Brogan Tate #25 Bone Idle Tate and the house that Benji built

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who needs to see what’s going on outside?! I very rarely look out of my front windows. I follow Frasier now, wow his flat is stuuuuuning!
And, I only realised this yesterday, he has a convertible Porsche!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Honestly Becca looks lovely. I’m not going to say she is without problems, because everyone has problems. We’re all guilty of something in our lives. But if you compare her bad behavior with brogre and trashy tits - I’m almost certain she will come out looking better.
Any way, I hope she’s ok and I hope she finds even more success.

Reactions: 12
I’d have loads more respect for brogan If she’d just messaged ‘Anona’ and said something like ‘look I know it’s you, you’ve hurt my feelings and I’ll be removing you from my life’. There was no need to make it this big public announcement. I completely understand that Brogan is upset by it but it’s just blown it up so much bigger than it ever needed to be.

Reactions: 43
And, I only realised this yesterday, he has a convertible Porsche!
I'm pretty sure that it's his mom's car but I may be wrong? Yes, brogan and fraser seem like opposites, he has good taste, can come off as bragging at times, but it's okay because he has style ;)

I also think sometimes he trolls brogan, like she posts about her home then he posts about his, it's like night and day.

Reactions: 7
I feel awful for anona. She’s not had chance to give her side and we have all seen this before with the tattie / James Charles drama. It’s turned into a witch hunt and I think information has been twisted about her, and I get that Brogan is angry and emotions might be high, but I hope she clears up all the misinformation and anona gets to state her side. - I work in influencer marketing, I’m happy to work with anona to help her out!

Reactions: 18
I’d have loads more respect for brogan If she’d just messaged ‘Anona’ and said something like ‘look I know it’s you, you’ve hurt my feelings and I’ll be removing you from my life’. There was no need to make it this big public announcement. I completely understand that Brogan is upset by it but it’s just blown it up so much bigger than it ever needed to be.
This. Her Instagram stories were pathetic yesterday - “I’m so sad”, “I’ve blocked and deleted this person from my life”, “my girls were on it”, “I feel so sad.” Like someone said earlier, she’s playing the victim and getting others to trash this poor girl’s reputation online whilst she sits there with a towel on her head.

Reactions: 35
I'm pretty sure that it's his mom's car but I may be wrong? Yes, brogan and fraser seem like opposites, he has good taste, can come off as bragging at times, but it's okay because he has style ;)

I also think sometimes he trolls brogan, like she posts about her home then he posts about his, it's like night and day.

Definitely mamma mooneys car.
Also - how many times do we think him and Bianca have smashed?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Okay thoughts from the video...

1 - the hallway actually looks much better now than it did when they moved it.
2 - if you want to paint the door/banister why not do it now whilst the whole world is on pause
3 - why did she want her office upstairs
4 - all of the crap in the storage room, could have been put in the under stairs cupboard (shoes etc)
5 - again the lounge does look better than it did. Agreed the furniture is a mishmash of freebies, and the layout isn’t great.
6 - they wanted to move in as quickly as possible (it took them 4 months), they could have had the living room plastered in that time.
7 - they’re that lazy their bins outside aren’t even neatly laid out (nitpicking yes - but since they’re right outside your window to see every day)
8 - they should have hung the living room door on the other side during the ‘renovation’
9 - she’s seen fake plants on next home for £150... why not buy a real one for £20 and make sure you can keep that alive before getting a dog
10 - door on the cupboard underneath the kitchen sink is wonky
11 - why not cut back the decking now with all their spare time and sow grass seed on the areas they want to renew grass
12 - A BERGODA.... it’s a pergola
13 - the pantry needs a door on it
14 - who needs THREE bottles on Malibu.. I thought she didn’t drink?!
15 - downstairs toilet needs ‘stuff’ going on...aka needs to be filled with Disney crap - Thomas kinkade framed jigsaw anyone?
16 - again they could be painting the downstairs loo whilst on lockdown
17 - Still don’t know why the bathroom needed completely renovating.
18 - I do like the new bathroom though
19 - their actual bedroom is lovely - no sign of anything Disney
20 - they have a lot of crap for just two people. Like every room is packed.
21 - Again she could be painting that mirror during lockdown
22 - if she was downstairs in the office they wouldn’t need CCTV to see what was going on she could use her eyes
23 - I don’t think she’s ever written on that board. ‘I’ve had to wipe it off for the purpose of this video’ she’s not some bloody government agent with top secret notes
I agree with every single point 😂
Her house is SO boring. It’s all white Ikea with no colours anywhere. The spare room/office is awful as well, just so tacky having it fill up like that with Disney stuff on the bed etc. There’s no personality in the house.
I assume she wanted her officeupstairs because of the natural light I also laughed at the quick joke about how someone drove into their carwhilst it was on the drive???They said it when they was talking about the cctv 😂

Reactions: 6
I agree with every single point 😂
Her house is SO boring. It’s all white Ikea with no colours anywhere. The spare room/office is awful as well, just so tacky having it fill up like that with Disney stuff on the bed etc. There’s no personality in the house.
I assume she wanted her officeupstairs because of the natural light I also laughed at the quick joke about how someone drove into their carwhilst it was on the drive???They said it when they was talking about the cctv 😂
Someone was ‘learning’ to drive and drove through their wall and into the back of Brogan’s C1. She was hella pissy about it! I don’t blame her mind my car is my baby 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m sure Becca was just frustrated with seeing people sneakily go against government guidelines, and wanted a place to vent her frustration. Yes it was morally wrong as Brogan had trusted those in her “close friends” circle.
However it certainly does not make her a bad person for making a small mistake, that really had no consequences for Brogan. The only thing Brogan is upset about is the fact she’s been outed as an even bigger idiot for going to home bargains and by someone who she didn’t suspect disagreed with her. It’s not only people from this forum that disagree with you!

Reactions: 24
Brogladyte only got 52 new followers yesterday compared to Becca's 334 :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
if you just search brogan’s twitter username there are a few tweets just littered in which highlight the witch hunt it wrong and the private information was her going to HB, the problem now is, she’s had support from some big influencers and no one has asked what info has been leaked, surely it was come out it was legit just stupid picture she posted on Instagram.... and then she’s gonna look like a mug? But if it’s put on her Instagram or video comments where people can see it, she’s just going to swiftly delete it.

Reactions: 3
But also, it's a sad life she lives if someone she's met once, but then not messaged since 2017 (you could see the date stamp of last message on a screenshot) is classed as a close friend. Does she not know the meaning of a close friend??? That's the issue with this online world. People lose their ability to read people, read the room (rum) and connect with people further than liking their piccies!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’m sure Becca was just frustrated with seeing people sneakily go against government guidelines, and wanted a place to vent her frustration. Yes it was morally wrong as Brogan had trusted those in her “close friends” circle.
However it certainly does not make her a bad person for making a small mistake, that really had no consequences for Brogan. The only thing Brogan is upset about is the fact she’s been outed as an even bigger idiot for going to home bargains and by someone who she didn’t suspect disagreed with her. It’s not only people from this forum that disagree with you!
This is true. We would have known about the Home Bargains fiasco anyway because she then stupidly uploaded the haul! So how is it private information?!

Reactions: 18
But also, it's a sad life she lives if someone she's met once, but then not messaged since 2017 (you could see the date stamp of last message on a screenshot) is classed as a close friend. Does she not know the meaning of a close friend??? That's the issue with this online world. People lose their ability to read people, read the room (rum) and connect with people further than liking their piccies!
This is another thing, she clearly struggles forming and managing relationships, why she added anon to the close friends list is beyond me, if that was me I’d find it weird! Brogan, time you started really thinking about who your actual friends are not just people you meet at events. That vlog from the Zoella Christmas showcase shows you how awkward she is around people, she acts like she knows them all....

Reactions: 5
The double standard is the classic line - 'if you don't like Brogan's videos, don't watch' so why can't they take their own advice and 'if you don't like what you read on Tattle Life, don't read'.

Also, let's face it, everyone on here know's Boggy's address, but are respectful enough to not cross that line.

Reactions: 40
Brogan is going to come across worse in all this eventually. The issue is brogan has been allowed to get away with her antics far too long.

Look at the bolognaise saga the girl apologised to brogan. Now the becca rose saga again the girl apologised. I would love brogan and her wee mutts to take on someone who won’t back down and own what they have said about her shout it from the roof tops what a peice of tit brogan is

I do feel for becca she will proberly stay silent in the hope it blows over.

Let’s get becca to 100k subs

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.