Brogan Tate #24 The camel called, wants it’s toe back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You haven’t seen me in Pizza Hut buffet, I won’t leave until I’m almost about to puke it all up, need to get my moneys worth hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I know ill sound weird saying this but i've never knowing anyone that close to their mum sure there is being close then their is being controlling and needing approval of everything its weird relationship
The being controlling part of their relationship isn't them being close. I would say I'm closer to my mum than Brogan appears to be, but I certainly have no aspects of the controllingness/constant need for approval. I don't like diagnosing people but unfortunately, I think her mum has damaged her in this sense. It's really not normal and this is probably the only thing I feel sorry for her about. I cannot imagine what it would feel like to have a parent like hers 😕

Reactions: 10
The being controlling part of their relationship isn't them being close. I would say I'm closer to my mum than Brogan appears to be, but I certainly have no aspects of the controllingness/constant need for approval. I don't like diagnosing people but unfortunately, I think her mum has damaged her in this sense. It's really not normal and this is probably the only thing I feel sorry for her about. I cannot imagine what it would feel like to have a parent like hers 😕
She used to send her mum outfits of approval when she ws in her old flat.

Reactions: 1
Her mum obviously felt a massive loss of control at some point and had some sort of trauma... be that from Julie’s own parents, or maybe from her relationship with brogans dad? Julie tries to now regain it by being in control of something obsessively, like Brogan.

And then the cycle starts again, as Brogan has now subsequently become controlling herself, like of Benji and her “friends”. This explains why she looked like a rabbit in the headlights in Gary c’s video yesterday... anyone notice how different she was to normal? So anxious and on edge. It’s because she wasn’t in control of the video at all, in comparison to her own vlogging about the place when she is talking, relaxed, and laughing manically like a hyena!

Oh PS the 99 mugs of quote gets my vote! Followed closely by nostarrjiaaaa dhalinggggg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I can't eat a full pizza in one sitting sorry guys 😂
My point was that its harsh to say about her eating a whole pizza when most people do it all the time. I've never known anyone to leave any pizza but if you cant you cant and that's fine.

Reactions: 12
So another ‘close friends’ post for you! What do we think? Why post it privately?! Ugh.
EFA524E4-781C-4CC5-AD50-0B38ACC647B9.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Be careful because she’ll definitely be smelling for a rat now, she reads here and the more you post on here of the stories the more she’ll try to snake and rat you out.
I was thinking that, also if you suddenly stop seeing close friends posts, don’t post about it on here because she could be deleting people one by one and then she could figure out who it is!

So another ‘close friends’ post for you! What do we think? Why post it privately?! Ugh. View attachment 121632
Why are they shopping together? For one, what’s changed? And two, why did they need to shop together? What does she not understand about the fact we are in a pandemic ffs.

Reactions: 31
When did they not shop together?! Literally went to Tesco & Home Bargains last week together!

Reactions: 45
So another ‘close friends’ post for you! What do we think? Why post it privately?! Ugh. View attachment 121632
How much do they need to shop?!
Our home is just me and my partner and we have been goigg once a fortnight to do the big shop. Only one of us goes in the shop. We occasionally have to nip to the local shop for milk and fruit but again only one of us goes even though we know the shop would let us both in. Why is she saying finally allowed, you're not meant to unless you have no other choice. She obviously knows it's wrong otherwise it wouldn't a close friends only post.

Reactions: 25
Be careful because she’ll definitely be smelling for a rat now, she reads here and the more you post on here of the stories the more she’ll try to snake and rat you out.
Hmmm shall I stop? I was quite enjoying being undercover for you all! You’ve provided me with so much to read lol I wanted to be of help! 🙊

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
No need for two people to go but the last time I was in Morrison’s there was a family of two parents and two kids. Absolute idiots.

Hmmm shall I stop? I was quite enjoying being undercover for you all! You’ve provided me with so much to read lol I wanted to be of help! 🙊
I don’t think you should stop! Not like you are even a real close friend is it?

Reactions: 9
Just be careful, she’ll try to figure who you are out soon. She’s got the time!
Either way we still will offer you plenty to read😂

Reactions: 10
Post the next day, once the post has been removed after 24hrs

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.