Brogan Tate #24 The camel called, wants it’s toe back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey everyone! Me again! A ‘close friend’ on Instagram (goodness knows why but hopefully you’ve seen me explain in my previous posts as to why I think she put me as one).

WELL - we have a new ‘close friends’ post! Just as y’all suspected, she’s feeling sorry for herself today, not taking responsibility or accountability for what she’s done (and what she hasn’t done during this eg. anything selfless) so I thought I’d share it with you all as promised!

View attachment 120037

I hope everyone is doing as well as possible, keeping safe and staying strong whatever your situation may be!
Truly our saviour, god bless

Imagine purposely taking a selfie with a pep lip because you feel sorry for yourself at the age of 26. How embarrassing!

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Hey everyone! Me again! A ‘close friend’ on Instagram (goodness knows why but hopefully you’ve seen me explain in my previous posts as to why I think she put me as one).

WELL - we have a new ‘close friends’ post! Just as y’all suspected, she’s feeling sorry for herself today, not taking responsibility or accountability for what she’s done (and what she hasn’t done during this eg. anything selfless) so I thought I’d share it with you all as promised!

View attachment 120037

I hope everyone is doing as well as possible, keeping safe and staying strong whatever your situation may be!
What an attention seeker. Take accountability and grow the duck up. You portray a very different story on your “close friends” list brogan...

• Haha
Reactions: 29
God she’s a state! Stop moping you muppet, you’ve brought it all on yourself!

Reactions: 22

View attachment 120037

OMG you’re fed up??? How about the thousands of key workers and NHS staff who can’t take a bit of time away??!! This girl needs a SERIOUS REALITY CHECK!!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
she just needs to say "im a crappy person" own it and move on instead of moping because the world doesn't bow to her :rolleyes: never known an adult have so many meltdowns because they don't get their way

Reactions: 13

View attachment 120037

I love you! She looks like she’s been crying, her face is puffy / red

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She needs to get a bleeping grip and maybe try having a normal job that can’t be escaped from! There’s loads of people who receive abuse either face to face or over the phone in their jobs, there’s loads of people that put their lives at risk in their jobs and there’s loads of people who just bleeping hate their jobs with a passion but they have to carry on anyway!
ungrateful cow.

Reactions: 24
I didn't realise that Brogan went to Home Bargains, but why is it open anyway?

However, you don't have to feel bad or furious about going to get some food if you're out already. Just thought it was a bit of an overreaction.
Sorry but how come you have an opinion on it when you don’t even know what she’s done? If you read back this thread you will see exactly what the video she put up entailed, including going to home bargains, with her boyfriend (also against advice, FYI), to buy non essentials. Not an overreaction in the slightest.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I don’t understand people who post sad pictures like that on their stories. Proper attention seeking behaviour!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
OMG you’re fed up??? How about the thousands of key workers and NHS staff who can’t take a bit of time away??!! This girl needs a SERIOUS REALITY CHECK!!
And even on our days off we still have stuff to do. As I said yesterday my husband has made the decision to stay home and I respect that. His already at risk with me being at work. So on my days off I still have things to do. I do my own washing at the moment and I do the cooking on my days off because it keeps my mind active. I WISH I could take some time away.... but I live in the real world!

Reactions: 11

View attachment 120037

OMG! How is it possible that I’m so annoyed even though I was fully expecting her to react like this? Again, so egocentric... first reaction is to have a “self care” day to look after herself. Why not put her influence to use and use it to produce helpful content? Maybe apologise for what she’s done more formally and try to right her wrongs by explaining the real government guidelines to people? But noooo, she has to dedicate a whole day (and time off the following week) to mentally repair herself!

Flipping heck. I hope she reads all this.

Also. Resident Psychologist :B - Brogan needs validation from others, as she doesn’t know how to validate herself. That’s why you hear her check everything with Benji on the vlogs. “Isn’t it Benj?” On the end of every sentence for example. This IG story of her pulling a moany face is another classic example. She wants people to reach out and validate her... “aw you haven’t done anything wrong” etc etc. It also likely explains why she’s a vlogger and puts her entire life on social media - she’s looking for acceptance and validation from her viewers. I’m not for one second saying that all bloggers are like this btw, but I think it takes a certain type of person to vlog their entire life in that way.

Again, it’s sad, as it would have been her upbringing by her dad and Julie Moaney that would likely have influenced this.

Thank you Anona for your incredible insider scoop!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I just rolled my eyes so hard at that! I swear I almost lost them in the back of my head 😶😳🙄 How many days a month does she spend being self indulgent? All those days wasted

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

View attachment 120037

That neck roll of hers creeps me out 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 3

View attachment 120037

It won’t notify her that you’ve screenshot it will it?

• Haha
Reactions: 2

View attachment 120037

Oooh look at that pouty bottom lip! Miss Mooney is in a huff alright.
It's comical though- is this her 'I'm trying to look vulnerable and young cos everyone is being mean to me' face?! Just own it Brogan, move on and be more mindful in the future.
Also, how is her self care day any different from her normal days? I would love to have day off. I haven't had any annual leave since Xmas and am feeling burnt out and fed up. What I had booked I have cancelled due to lockdown. Brogan takes 'self indulgence' to another level!

Reactions: 16
Wow.. She really is on her arse. Why be fake and pretend everything is solved by a cup of tea and a game!?

Reactions: 9

View attachment 120037

I can’t stand these types of photos. She needs to get a grip and grow the duck up.

Reactions: 12
She’s a 26 year old woman, (well girl) 🙄 at 26 I had a home and baby, grow the f up!!! Jeezzzzzzz 😴

Reactions: 13

View attachment 120037

Utterly pathetic, attention seeking child of a woman. Just apologise properly Brogan (you might then gain a little bit more respect back from your followers). There are far more serious things going on in the world right now. Just get some perspective, pull your big girls pants up and move on! Jeez 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.