Brogan Tate #24 The camel called, wants it’s toe back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here is the official government legislation on everything in regards to the lockdown - no where in it does it say 1 hour...

That was Gove answering a question which isn’t and official thing, everyone has different strengths - what might take me an hour someone else might do half of what I do. We just have to be responsible, don’t hang around parks etc go out, do you walk, run, whatever but don’t be stupid.

Reactions: 8
She just wanted to drop in a holiday brag. You’re going bleeping nowhere you twit.
EXACTLY shes in her bubble it's not sunk in to her yet she proberly thinks the airports are having a day off wish she would get a grip of this, it started to sink in to me when I was queing at the bank and two people at a time in there lucky it was actually me an one guy waiting the guard let 2 customers out so two can go in.

This girl has been babied her whole life she got a wake up call at her dads had a melt down over a dish washer and said it wasn't safe for her all over doing your share of chores

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Urgh it goes through me watching the pair of them never use a coaster! On their brand new (albeit tit) furniture.

Screenshot_20200430_123718.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Well, this is wrong then:::

AEBEDE3A-B5C0-4D60-95EA-FC9932304ED3.jpeg

She was still In bed an hour ago, and said in her vlog that she set an alarm for the first time in a long time.... why you lyiiiing!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Urgh it goes through me watching the pair of them never use a coaster! On their brand new (albeit tit) furniture.

View attachment 119977
Licking her wounds completely. She should be re-editing the vlog and re-posting it without the home bargains crap and with an apology note at the start - owning up to her mistake but still creating her content.

I feel sorry for Benji having to deal with this day in day out. She is hard work and high maintenance and I could actually see Benji with someone more active and who actually has some get up and go about them.

Yes, I go out daily to walk the dog. Yes I go to the supermarket and buy things other than essentials (I try and limit this to when I’m in school and stop on the way home so I’m not out of the house more often than needs to be) Yes we all have ‘down days’ and are adjusting to this new world we find ourselves in.
However, for reasons unknown to anyone, she seems intent on pretending the world is not a different place 🤷🏻‍♀️ You can acknowledge it and still be positive and create good content...

Reactions: 17
Does anyone here play Animal Crossing? (Do you even “play” it? I’m old, leave me alone hahah).

It seems all the influencers are endorsing it lately. I’m from Australia and I’ve never even heard of Animal Crossing until Boogey Monster mentioned it

Reactions: 5
She said on the haul video about the watering can she bought(off amazon), and did that really stupid thing again where she talks to her viewers like 5 year olds lol! I got this to, well water the plants...then proceeded that with urgh think I’m loosing my mind in all this ‘what day is it’ attitude. Hun, how is festering in your office any different to your normal day now...you’re just on the sofa more. Obviously it’s missing your usual home bargains trips.....on no wait.....🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I totally get the whole wanting to go to the shops thing, the last couple of weekends I’ve been itching to go and wander around the shops like home bargains and B&M, I just want to spend some money and unwind, but I’ve not done it, because it’s not an essential trip, I’d just be doing it for my own selfish needs! Unless I actually really need something from there I’m not going! She’s just a selfish cow, always has been, always will be, even if her sheep think otherwise!

Reactions: 23
Why the duck did they go and buy toothbrushes or whatever for travelling?? Aye that’s really ESSENTIAL when foreign travel is banned you bleeping twit!!!
There’s no defending this. Never heard something so bloody ridiculous.

Reactions: 16
Here’s the thing though.. we ALL want to be out wondering around the shops etc but WE HAVE TO STAY HOME. The more people that piss off to Home Bargains the longer this lockdown lasts.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Here’s the thing though.. we ALL want to be out wondering around the shops etc but WE HAVE TO STAY HOME. The more people that piss off to Home Bargains the longer this lockdown lasts.
Exactly what I’m saying! Everyone is bored at seeing the same four walls day in day out, everyone wants to go do some retail therapy, but not everyone is as selfish as brogan! This is an unusual and hopefully once in a lifetime situation, surely we can all make sacrifices for the greater good and all that.

Reactions: 9
Does anyone here play Animal Crossing? (Do you even “play” it? I’m old, leave me alone hahah).

It seems all the influencers are endorsing it lately. I’m from Australia and I’ve never even heard of Animal Crossing until Boogey Monster mentioned it
I have been and I’ve really enjoyed it. It’s a nice way to pass time, some of my friends have it and we visit each other, design cute things and give each other presents.

Would I have played it without lockdown though? No. It’s a kids game that adults are using as a crutch in lockdown. Which is totally fine! But brogan basically already lived in lockdown except for when she went to events and holidays. She’s got so many other things she could be doing around that house.

Reactions: 6
Animal Crossing has always been a hugely successful game, adults were raving about the game during last year's E3 so I really don't think it's got everything to do with lockdown - it was always going to be very popular. I do think lockdown has helped Animal Crossing sales a LOT, mind you!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
ESSENTIAL JOURNEYS AND FOOD SHOPPING ONLY.
I didn't realise that Brogan went to Home Bargains, but why is it open anyway?

However, you don't have to feel bad or furious about going to get some food if you're out already. Just thought it was a bit of an overreaction.

Reactions: 3
I didn't realise that Brogan went to Home Bargains, but why is it open anyway?

However, you don't have to feel bad or furious about going to get some food if you're out already. Just thought it was a bit of an overreaction.
This is a girl who is deluded, she has constantly been pretending she doesn’t know what is happening, has ignored the guidelines on several occasions, She’ll only realise if someone in her life gets it very seriously. I don’t understand why she isn’t more worried about it, at the beginning of all this people with BMIs of over 40 were considered to be at risk......

Reactions: 9
This is a girl who is deluded, she has constantly been pretending she doesn’t know what is happening, has ignored the guidelines on several occasions, She’ll only realise if someone in her life gets it very seriously. I don’t understand why she isn’t more worried about it, at the beginning of all this people with BMIs of over 40 were considered to be at risk......
That did cross my mind too about Brogan.

Reactions: 2
I don't see anything wrong with going to the shop to get something to eat, as long as you're keeping in with the social distancing measures it's fine...? :unsure:

Also, I don't see what Brogan did that was wrong?
The big thing that annoyed me is only one person is supposed to go shopping (unless you have a child or other reason for needing more than one)
There was no need for both of them to go in to Home Bargains.

Reactions: 12
Hey everyone! Me again! A ‘close friend’ on Instagram (goodness knows why but hopefully you’ve seen me explain in my previous posts as to why I think she put me as one).

WELL - we have a new ‘close friends’ post! Just as y’all suspected, she’s feeling sorry for herself today, not taking responsibility or accountability for what she’s done (and what she hasn’t done during this eg. anything selfless) so I thought I’d share it with you all as promised!

93BF1FE9-7D51-4411-8090-D50CFFE878C2.jpeg

I hope everyone is doing as well as possible, keeping safe and staying strong whatever your situation may be!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 92
Hey everyone! Me again! A ‘close friend’ on Instagram (goodness knows why but hopefully you’ve seen me explain in my previous posts as to why I think she put me as one).

WELL - we have a new ‘close friends’ post! Just as y’all suspected, she’s feeling sorry for herself today, not taking responsibility or accountability for what she’s done (and what she hasn’t done during this eg. anything selfless) so I thought I’d share it with you all as promised!

View attachment 120037

I hope everyone is doing as well as possible, keeping safe and staying strong whatever your situation may be!
thank you for your services to this thread 😂👍👏👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.