Brogan Tate #24 The camel called, wants it’s toe back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she buying toothpaste for their holiday almost 6 months before their holiday?? bleeping melt
Exactly. Buying TOOTHPASTE 6 months in advance of a holiday that she probably won’t be going on (not that she has realised that yet), un yet all her die hard fans have flocked to twitter to talk about how she’s fully entitled to buy it.

Give me strength....!

Reactions: 22
I put her exact address in on google maps and it is just over 1 and a half miles to home bargains, so walkable for a "human" unfortunately probably not for Broggles
And also, aren’t we only supposed to be going up for an hour exercise a day? So if she had “walked” like she claimed, she would also have been put “exercising” longer than is allowed in the lockdown guidelines 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
And also, aren’t we only supposed to be going up for an hour exercise a day? So if she had “walked” like she claimed, she would also have been put “exercising” longer than is allowed in the lockdown guidelines 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
I said the same thing but others seem to think it’s not an hour. However I’ve read online, it’s encouraged that it’s the length of a normal run or something like that but basically, don’t go outside for a long time - that’s not advised. I think that’s where the hour comes from? 🤷🏼‍♀️ God knows

Exactly. Buying TOOTHPASTE 6 months in advance of a holiday that she probably won’t be going on (not that she has realised that yet), un yet all her die hard fans have flocked to twitter to talk about how she’s fully entitled to buy it.

Give me strength....!
She’s just buying for the sake of buying really. Who needs to prep for a holiday in 6 months? It’s just tit that’ll be in your house for 6 months...

Reactions: 4
Going back to this post,
FB6EC42A-F218-40CC-A9DA-5AF78B271C7C.jpeg
She is a liar. This doesn’t suggest to me AT ALL that she didn’t deliberately plan a trip there and drove there especially for her home haul.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I said the same thing but others seem to think it’s not an hour. However I’ve read online, it’s encouraged that it’s the length of a normal run or something like that but basically, don’t go outside for a long time - that’s not advised. I think that’s where the hour comes from? 🤷🏼‍♀️ God knows

She’s just buying for the sake of buying really. Who needs to prep for a holiday in 6 months? It’s just tit that’ll be in your house for 6 months...
But she’s sooooo organised, she will have it all ready in her million and one pouches

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I love how she’s written ‘tea and animal crossing kinda day’ when literally every day for her is a tea and animal crossing day...

• Haha
Reactions: 46
As I said, the only place I’ve seen that is In untrusted news articles, there’s nothing official to say it’s only an hour a day, as long as you stay local, but yeah that’s the main point, she wouldn’t have done it!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She would have been better off going to university, moving away and getting her tit together. I used to love her but I just find her incredibly irritating now and self absorbed. People justifying on Twitter was making me sick.

Reactions: 4
Let’s not make Brogie’s thread even worse with the sun 🙃 they’ve published an hour to discourage people being out all day on walks etc but on gov.uk it just says if you’re out stay 2m apart

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Exactly what I meant by untrusted news sources! 😂
What was officially said was it’s an exercise once a day and then the whole two meters apart thing! Someone just decided to question how long it should be and he gave an estimate as he had to answer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
When I saw that she was posting that video I was like HOW IGNORANT CAN YOU BE! People like her shouldn’t get treatment if she’s going to completely go against the rules and not look after anyone else except her own best interests.

Reactions: 5
Exactly what I meant by untrusted news sources! 😂
What was officially said was it’s an exercise once a day and then the whole two meters apart thing! Someone just decided to question how long it should be and he gave an estimate as he had to answer.
haha I wouldn’t personally class Michael Gove as an untrusted news source but okay! I think I agree with him though, it’s about common sense. You don’t need to be told officially to not have a BBQ garden party with 30 friends but common sense tells you it wouldn’t be right (for most of us 😂)

what I’m saying is, official or not, Brogan is clever enough to know that our one exercise a day doesn’t include shopping at B&M or Home Bargains.

haha I wouldn’t personally class Michael Gove as an untrusted news source but okay! I think I agree with him though, it’s about common sense. You don’t need to be told officially to not have a BBQ garden party with 30 friends but common sense tells you it wouldn’t be right (for most of us 😂)

what I’m saying is, official or not, Brogan is clever enough to know that our one exercise a day doesn’t include shopping at B&M or Home Bargains.
I didn’t say Michael grove was an untrusted news source I’m talking about the Sun news! They always print utter rubbish! Look at the title of the news story and then look at the quotes they’ve printed, utter rubbish as usual, I’d never believe a word they print!

And that’s not what I’m saying, I totally agree that walking to home bargains to buy non essential crap isn’t good common sense and that she probably shouldn’t have done it, my point is that people can exercise for more than one hour a day as long as it’s just once and it’s local! :)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
How can she lie in bed all day everyday playing Nintendo? ‘I’m still working.’ No you aren’t.

They must have 100 things they could be doing at home. The utility room always looks messy and grubby, the windows are always dirty,the back garden needs a good sweep and tidy up. If she can buy crap from Disney then they could make an order for Wickes or B&Q and do something productive.

Reactions: 18
I am still out working. I ended up doing a 10 hour shift instead of the intended 4 out and 4 working from home today.

I went into CoOp to grab a meal deal to keep me going because I wasn't prepared to be out so long and was starving (and thirsty as no where is open for me to fill my water bottle) and I never felt so guilty. I was kicking myself for not being organised and for being too hungry to wait. I knew it wasn't essential and furious that I was putting myself and others at risk because of my stupidity. It was the 1st time I had entered a shop in 5 weeks.

This girl got up one morning, 'walked' to the shop, queued for ages, walked around , 'walked' back, unpacked , sat down , filmed edited and uploaded a video....and only realised it was wrong when someone else pointed it out to her? Wow.
I don't see anything wrong with going to the shop to get something to eat, as long as you're keeping in with the social distancing measures it's fine...? :unsure:

Also, I don't see what Brogan did that was wrong?

• Wow
I don't see anything wrong with going to the shop to get something to eat, as long as you're keeping in with the social distancing measures it's fine...? :unsure:

Also, I don't see what Brogan did that was wrong?
ESSENTIAL JOURNEYS AND FOOD SHOPPING ONLY.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.