Brogan Tate #24 The camel called, wants it’s toe back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Your blood pressure is one of the deciding factors on whether you can stay on the pill, they look at weight and blood pressure to determine it. I imagine her blood pressure will have played a factor into them taking her off it.
She was having to measure her own blood pressure at home as she kept saying she had the shakes. I would assume they are/were monitoring her for it

Omg! Four bottles of Pepsi.. well spotted! How much are they drinking a week!? Add in the cans, the Tropicana, the Malibu and cream soda. They will have no teeth by the end of the year.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
She blamed her hoarded messy products on the fact Bongo "hasn't put up the shelves in the bathroom yet!"
I thought that the bathroom was nice, tidy and clean looking as it is but nooooooo Bogey has to fill out any spare meter of wall space with MORE clutter to display her tit and build up dust!!!!!
Cant she just appreciate the work Ben put into the bathroom and LEAVE IT BE! Should have just got disney wall tiles !

Reactions: 8
He built the cupboard in the bathroom and they have two units + two cabinets in there. Why do they need more storage!?

Reactions: 9
She has a serious sugar addiction! That amount of pepsi for just the two of them is crazy, I doubt they ration it

Reactions: 5
Screen Shot 2020-04-27 at 22.28.40.png

Had to add this in here 😂😂😂 & we thought there was no chemistry

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Idk why someone would put a picture of them necking their partner in an album to send to their nan, but that’s just me 😂
I’d be embarrassed putting that in my own album that family would see, never mind sending it direct to my Nan 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She was having to measure her own blood pressure at home as she kept saying she had the shakes. I would assume they are/were monitoring her for it
Maybe she has low blood sugar?

I’d be embarrassed putting that in my own album that family would see, never mind sending it direct to my Nan 🤣
She said they were silly photos all i saw was brogies back in that m&s swim suit

Seriously are people ok ? Just looked at the comments on the Vlog “ oh brogan I love your vlogs” “ your amazing “

a 26.yr old women whos lying in bed playing her Nintendo, gets up doesn’t shower, the weather in the uk been beautiful this week she’s bount to be sweatier than usual! she looked so minging lying in her bed with greasy hair and skin. She looked like she needed a good scrub. Does a video call looking like that no effort. I can’t believe anyone wants to work with her she’s an absolute scruff

that house is literally faulty towers something wrong every week!

What makes it worse that Vlog was sponsored! I would be raging if I asked someone to promote my product and they had made so little effort to try make it a decent vlog.

lazy !

Reactions: 17
😂 Can you imagine it ben trying to get a morning cuddle from brogan no ben animal crossing comes first

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Full of sweeteners and other chemicals 😂 So makes it guilt free right 🤪
Yeah it’s definitely not good for you, to be fair I don’t drink water, I only drink sugar free squash, fruit juice (not from concentrate) or the occasional Diet Pepsi😂😂 I don’t see her drinking any squash though? If she doesn’t like plain water then sugar free squash would be perfectly acceptable...she’s just got a real addition to fizz!

Reactions: 3
Yeah it’s definitely not good for you, to be fair I don’t drink water, I only drink sugar free squash, fruit juice (not from concentrate) or the occasional Diet Pepsi😂😂 I don’t see her drinking any squash though? If she doesn’t like plain water then sugar free squash would be perfectly acceptable...she’s just got a real addition to fizz!
Yeah same - I don’t like tap water only bottle so I mainly drink squash and zero drinks but like a small cup a day, if that like 2-3 mouthfuls. I did buy 6 bottles of different zero drinks the other day and it lasted 2 weeks as I’m trying to bulk buy rather than shop and just get meat from my butchers

Does she realise coke is so acidic they use it to burn blood of the road after road traffic accidents? 🤢 Why would you want to put that inside you!?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.