Brogan Tate #24 The camel called, wants it’s toe back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it was a little hypocritical for her and Benji to bad mouth the previous owners because “They had 2 months to sort it out”

It took Benji and Brogan 6 months to move into the house!

• Haha
Reactions: 57
The poster who said about her troubled childhood and subsequent influence on her today is spot on. A parents divorce is an “ACE” for a child which can absolutely have negative impacts. She’s obviously felt a massive loss of control as a child that she is now trying to furiously regain, by clinging to a boyfriend who she doesn’t seem particularly in love with. Her attachment styles are probably very impaired though, so she will likely stay with Benji unhappy than leave him. The only way I see that relationship ending is him leaving her.
yes, that was me! you put what I was trying to get across in a far more eloquent way!

I think she’ll marry Benji, pop out a few kids and then be 35 and really unhappy. That’s just my prediction.

Reactions: 8
I’d actually find it really fascinating looking through people’s old possessions because I’m a bit odd like that, my house is really old and I was a bit gutted we didn’t find loads of stuff in the loft! 😂

Reactions: 22
I know!! She said they had a photographer with them on that trip!!
That used to be my job.... oh I bet the photographer was BSing them so hard and she was loving it. Also, the photographer broke a massive rule the ships have - if the female is bigger, the Male has to be a step infront of her in photos to make him look bigger!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I thought it was a little hypocritical for her and Benji to bad mouth the previous owners because “They had 2 months to sort it out”

It took Benji and Brogan 6 months to move into the house!
They’re hypocrites: I wonder if they left Kevin’s house in an immaculate way. Me thinks not...

Reactions: 12
I’m honestly amazed, but not surprised at her latest vlog.
I thought it was utterly disgusting the way she brushed off her Nanny’s sweet message about the photobooks. Reacting to ‘I will show them to everyone’ with a laugh and ‘she has dementia, don’t know who she’ll show them too’ :mad:

Also she showed a leaky pipe, then instead of fixing it, looking on YouTube for a tutorial etc. She put a crappy shelf unit that desperately needed underneath it, then put the compost bags underneath where the leak would be :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: WHAT A TOOL!!

Why the duck is her food waste bin sat under the sink??? Rotting in a damp dark cupboard, inviting all the rats and bugs to feast away. That’s assuming she does use it at all :cautious:

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Wait so her video was sponsored. So let me get this straight, companies out there basically pay for her face. Brogan Tate. Her face.

I feel my IQ gradually increasing each day I watch this girl, not because I’m learning from her but it’s apparent that there are a lot more stupid people out there than I realised.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m honestly amazed, but not surprised at her latest vlog.
I thought it was utterly disgusting the way she brushed off her Nanny’s sweet message about the photobooks. Reacting to ‘I will show them to everyone’ with a laugh and ‘she has dementia, don’t know who she’ll show them too’ :mad:

Also she showed a leaky pipe, then instead of fixing it, looking on YouTube for a tutorial etc. She put a crappy shelf unit that desperately needed underneath it, then put the compost bags underneath where the leak would be :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: WHAT A TOOL!!

Why the duck is her food waste bin sat under the sink??? Rotting in a damp dark cupboard, inviting all the rats and bugs to feast away. That’s assuming she does use it at all :cautious:
Brogan doesn't waste food 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
As a nail tech, I found her home gel manicure segment of the vlog quite amusing 😂. But in all seriousness, she'll give herself an allergy if she's not careful 😞 *facepalm*

Reactions: 5
Christ alive!! Has she tested her blood pressure recently? If she manages to go on holiday (obv she won’t) I’d be really concerned for her developing DVT!
Your blood pressure is one of the deciding factors on whether you can stay on the pill, they look at weight and blood pressure to determine it. I imagine her blood pressure will have played a factor into them taking her off it.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.