Brogan Tate #23 Does she wash up? She doesn’t wash up, does she clean up?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they have stopped production? I have tried EVERYWHERE to try and get a switch for my husbands birthday today but had no luck. Because of the value most companies wouldn't deliver without a signature etc.
Very has them in stock my partner ordered one today

I don’t understand why that viewer wanted to send Brogan the very special Disney map their family has saved from years ago. Like out of all the people you could send it to... why Brogan.

Reactions: 32
Only gets stuck in building furniture if she’s paid by someone else, says it all! 🙄 another surface to put her trotters and baby bowls of snacks while she sits on her lazy lump of an arse 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Animal Crossing is selling like crazy right now, the GameStop in my town is almost overwhelmed with requests (will be sad when they close down in a couple of months). I think AC sold ca. 5 million online copies when it launched, so it was super successful!

When I sent my MacBook in for repairs last month and was warned that it might take at last a month for the computer to be fixed. I just thanked the people at the Apple store and hoped I the warranty would cover the costs (luckily it seems I have, I got an email yesterday to inform me that my MacBook is flex and sent back).

The whole tweet is just to get sympathy and hoping Nintendo would send her something.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That map looks so tacky and ridiculous. I love Disney and go to the parks yearly (or we try to!) don’t get me wrong, but the only ounce of Disney homeware I have is a Mickey Mouse plush in my son’s room and a Primark Mickey blanket which we mainly have to put in the cat holder when the cats have to go to the vets or the cattery...

You can do Disney homeware tastefully (I’ve seen some nice bits in Primark to be fair!) but framing Thomas Kinkade puzzles, enormous maps, bright Mickey canvases, dozens of plushies, that horrid buzz and woody picture they have.... it makes their whole house look like a kids bedroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I find it so sad that someone gave her that map. It was obviously save by the family for some reason and now it goes to someone like brogan and it will no doubt end up damaged dusty etc and it hurts my heart a little I doubt she even appreciates it that much it will be replaced by something else quick enough

Reactions: 30
To pull off intense Disney it needs to be meticulously planned so it doesn't look juvenile, Brogan does slap dash which leads to a lacklustre effect

Reactions: 7
I think including the bottom half makes it look worse. Like it's a school assignment on the wall. I'd love to frame a Disney map but I don't think I'd actually include the key on the bottom 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She throws Disney around her house and in our faces to try to prove that she’s a huge fan and has a lot of knowledge. Like the video she uploaded the day Disney+ went live in the UK, just to get in there first! But she’s not all that when it comes to Disney, we’ve seen her complain about something in nearly every new film that’s come out over the past year, and she gets her parks tips from other vloggers and friends like Adam and Gary. She does it so she can go on the gifted trips with ATD.

I’m A dIsNeY iNfLuEnCeR gUyZzZ

• Haha
Reactions: 19
omg i just watched an old weekly vlog from 2017.. its actually crazy how much better she looked back then. even just her face looked so much slimmer and youthful. i didn't realise how much weight she has gained until I watched that old vlog. its kinda sad

Reactions: 4
We have some attraction type posters up in our living room which I don't think are too Disneyish (if you get my drift) I have a few more just trying to decide where to put them!

20200425_155945.jpg
20200425_160001.jpg
20200425_160036.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I love those! We have these sketches in our living room, that we had done in the art shop in Disney World, I chose Peter, my boyfriend chose Robin Hood and we spotted Donald last minute, we got them framed together and it's subtle, the only Disney art we've got though!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I love those! We have these sketches in our living room, that we had done in the art shop in Disney World, I chose Peter, my boyfriend chose Robin Hood and we spotted Donald last minute, we got them framed together and it's subtle, the only Disney art we've got though!
They aren’t smack u in your face Disney though like in their house!
I mean that mickey is an absolute eyesore 😂😂😂
I would have ‘dropped’ it downstairs, ‘sorry mum it was an accident it fell’ 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When she eventually gets this keyboard I can just imagine if she plays it in her vlogs it will be as cringy as her careokes. Obviously I may be wrong but going by her singing I don't think she has much musical talent. She's the sort of person who will learn one song and think this makes her Mozart. Or will bang on about how she's always been soooooo passionate about music. I think someone said previously on tattle she said she had piano lessons as a child. Her family just strike me as the type who do things that are seen as high class, I.e going skiing, obsessed with brands and music lessons. 2015/2016 Brogan you could tell she came from some wealth because she wanted the champagne life style when she barely had been beer money. Nowadays, she can afford it but is still as tacky as hell

Reactions: 15
When she eventually gets this keyboard I can just imagine if she plays it in her vlogs it will be as cringy as her careokes. Obviously I may be wrong but going by her singing I don't think she has much musical talent. She's the sort of person who will learn one song and think this makes her Mozart. Or will bang on about how she's always been soooooo passionate about music. I think someone said previously on tattle she said she had piano lessons as a child. Her family just strike me as the type who do things that are seen as high class, I.e going skiing, obsessed with brands and music lessons. 2015/2016 Brogan you could tell she came from some wealth because she wanted the champagne life style when she barely had been beer money. Nowadays, she can afford it but is still as tacky as hell
I would pretty much guarantee she will give it up once the novelty wears off

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.