Brogan Tate #23 Does she wash up? She doesn’t wash up, does she clean up?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is sick she needs called out for that

Of topic has Brogan not got any other jewellery she wears the same ones 24/7
Her mum is the only one who has given her jewellery along with ex boyfriends, nothing from bongo yet I don’t think, she doesn’t even wear the ring her mum got her anymore, I assume it doesn’t fit 😂
Edit: and brands that she think she is too good for I.e h Samuel gave her some Harry Potter stuff

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
That's a music shop on Bournemouth by the way. £400! For something she'll use all of 4 times. She's got an office and a spare bedroom but this will be on the kitchen??? Why?
I have a Casio very similar to this one, that cost about £350 but in fairness I've had mine over 10 years, I cant see Brogie sticking at Piano long if she finds colouring too complicated, unless it's a Disney music book of course!

Reactions: 9
A602ABEC-769F-4165-A20E-5B72FF333B4A.jpeg

As if she’s asking about her PINS being delayed in the middle of a pandemic. Surely she realises there are more important things in the world than her receiving her pins and that the delay will be caused by the fact the world is kinda on hold at the moment 🙄🙄🙄 she is so deluded and only bothered about herself

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 69
View attachment 116181
As if she’s asking about her PINS being delayed in the middle of a pandemic. Surely she realises there are more important things in the world than her receiving her pins and that the delay will be caused by the fact the world is kinda on hold at the moment 🙄🙄🙄 she is so deluded and only bothered about herself
Also £70 on games 😯🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 4
View attachment 116181
I honestly hope that Brogan and these other ‘influencers’ who are ignoring this pandemic and are so self centred get their come uppance.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Just gone from watching rose and rosie's video about their miscarriage to seeing that brogan had tweeted Nintendo about some bloody pins. She makes me sick.. Does she have any idea what is actually important in life or about the bad things people are going through?

Reactions: 18
Off topic, but god, Brogan's friend Bianca is vile - I'm not a prude by any means but who in their right mind talks like this? View attachment 116092
Wow. That is vile!

I brought an XL T. Shirt as a Christmas present for my sister (she likes her tops baggy, plus she's pregnant!) from that Magical Apparal and it was pretty big! I'm interested to see how it fits on Brogie.

Reactions: 2
I looked at a size chart online (for UK sizes) and the XL measurements for them tshirts would be an 18-20 UK dress size! I'm defo curious to see how it fits her as she's a '16'.

Also them tshirts are so cheap. They have the same neckline as the £1.50 Primark ones my husband takes on holiday to wear to the pool, knowing they'll get covered in cream and go a funny colour. Not a £16 t-shirt!

Reactions: 16
View attachment 116181
Not only the pandemic situation (bloody hell idiot) but why couldn’t she just privately message them or email back to the delayed email she got? Why has she got to make sure everyone sees it? It’s like she knows they will get straight back to her highness if all her loyal subjects see it too. What a bleeping moobag. If I was a brand I would put her in the ‘not this witch!’ list.

Reactions: 17
View attachment 116181
Why is she like this!? 🤷🏻‍♀️ I made an order with a company on the 3rd April it’s gone completely tits up and failed.. I’d usually lose my tit but I was chilled it can’t be helped 🤷🏻‍♀️ and here’s Brogan, moaning publicly about her completely non essential pins not arriving.Shameful 🙄

Reactions: 18
I’d shot put her into the fiery pits of hell if she touched my dogs. Bianca order yourself a sex toy and get over yourself
Oh she’s got enough, in a vlog she showed adding more storage to her wardrobe and showed everything minus one drawer 👀

Reactions: 2
We had our first California trip booked for May but are waiting for it to be cancelled now to get a refund. Absolutely gutted about it.

I think Hong Kong Disneyland is a park to keep an eye on...they’ve been closed since January, with no sign of reopening yet. Realistically if they are still shut in July then the other parks around the world will follow suit. There’s no way they would open if there is still a risk
We also have a California trio booked... ours is August 🤷🏻‍♀️ No idea what we’re going to do. Got flights with Virgin and they aren’t looking too great at the mo - we could cancel for an open ticket but if they then went into administration we possibly wouldn’t get money back as it’s class as a credit note - have discussed perhaps doing a quick week in Florida next Feb but I’ve got to run the numbers first....

On another planet: Brogan builds a coffee table...

What's wrong with her chasing an order, maybe she shouldn't do it so publicly, but if we all stop buying non essential items then let's be honest we're all going to be fucked once this pandemic is over.
Just cos you're not an "essential worker" doesn't mean you should lock yourself up in a shed :cautious:

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
What's wrong with her chasing an order, maybe she shouldn't do it so publicly, but if we all stop buying non essential items then let's be honest we're all going to be fucked once this pandemic is over.
Just cos you're not an "essential worker" doesn't mean you should lock yourself up in a shed :cautious:
I work in a supermarket and I can honestly say I 100% would love to lock myself in a shed 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Disney posted a full virtual fireworks experience on their Insta and I'm sitting here crying like a knobhead 😂 For any of you having to cancel trips it feels a little bit like being there if you concentrate ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Even her most loyal supporters are noticing how much of a lazy witch she is... Reuploading her 2019 highlights video with a very small addition, and renaming it "Channel Trailer," then claiming that's her 3rd video of the week!

Screenshot_20200425_075247.jpg

Reactions: 11
Because it’s a PIN. A PIN BADGE!! Give me one item in the whole world you could buy that’s less essential than that right now. I’ll wait.

People are throwing their bodies on the line to help others, and she’s tweeting about a delayed pin. Nobodies saying non essential workers have to “lock themselves in a shed”, but if you can’t see what’s wrong with that, then you’re as bad as her.

Read the room, Brogie!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.