Brogan Tate #23 Does she wash up? She doesn’t wash up, does she clean up?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They turned it round to be the wrong way as well. You’re meant to lift it up to use the high bit as a table, am I right? I’ve seen people do that to put food on!
I've just come on here to say it's the wrong way round!!! I'm pretty sure you are supposed to use the top bit as a kind of dining table for takeaways and tv teas

Reactions: 6
There's a lot of things to discuss and talk about when it comes to Benji, like their lack of chemistry, but I don't think sexuality should be one of them. That's his business and just because he likes certain things that might not be conventionally normal for a guy, it does not indicate anything about his sexuality. It's 2020.
I wanted to say the same but didn't quite know how ! Not entirely sure wearing pink and liking Disney songs denotes bisexuality 🤔

Reactions: 9
If anyone wants a laugh - Brogan has a LinkedIn profile
I googled ‘Brogan Tate LinkedIn’ and Charlotte Ruff is the third result?! 🤣 ‘Brogan Mooney LinkedIn’ returns Ellie Steadman as the second result (Charlotte’s friend who shaded Brogan!!) Weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Off topic, but god, Brogan's friend Bianca is vile - I'm not a prude by any means but who in their right mind talks like this?
20200424_191532.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
She’s bleeping vulgar. I’m all for talking that that with your mates but on Twitter? Grim.

Reactions: 28
'Lay it out all' don't you mean 'lay it all out'. Oh dear another grammatical error Brogie. Come on you are being paid for this, please re-read before you hit post! 🤦‍♀️
Screenshot_20200424-192310_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 9
To be fair, her English is comparable to mine so I cant point fingers. The knowledge of and immigrant in Norway, learning English as her third language, hardly ever using it in real life. If she only had friends or something, she might improve (y)

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.