Brogan Tate #23 Does she wash up? She doesn’t wash up, does she clean up?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's a lot of things to discuss and talk about when it comes to Benji, like their lack of chemistry, but I don't think sexuality should be one of them. That's his business and just because he likes certain things that might not be conventionally normal for a guy, it does not indicate anything about his sexuality. It's 2020.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Banjos reflection in the tv screen on the hand holding pic shows he is soooo interested. On his phone concentrating to get the thought out of sitting next to a moose out of his head
😂😂😂 Nice spot didn't notice that haha. You can just imagine her ordering him to take piccies for her 'work', Insta couple goals right!! His face really says it all

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can’t find her LinkedIn profile, but did come across a newsbeat article that she was featured in from 2012 apart car insurance. Not sure what the rules are about posting links on here though...

Banjos reflection in the tv screen on the hand holding pic shows he is soooo interested. On his phone concentrating to get the thought out of sitting next to a moose out of his head
Fantastic spot! 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Omg!!! She had a free choice yet she chooses something that doesn’t even match her current furniture!
This living room could have been put together from the local charity shop!
Ngl a lot of my stuff is from a charity shop but it does all match 😂

Reactions: 7
Ngl a lot of my stuff is from a charity shop but it does all match 😂
I didn’t mean it to say the charity shop was bad, I just mean when she has had so many freebies or disposable income you would have thought she would have put effort into making it looks nice, not just a hodge podge!! At least she has somewhere to store her snacks 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
She says: With over 8 years experience both freelance and within top Bournemouth based companies, I am extremely passionate about Marketing, Digital and Social Media, with experience in blogging, PR, filming, photography, editing and account management.

Haha what...photography, account mgmt...TOP companies? Sure, sure...
Benji takes that side over on her part she takes selfies their is a difference in photography and selfie shots 🤦‍♀️

when benji has ordered a Size L and Brogan has ordered herself an XL 🙈😅😅😅 also it specifically says on the website they have been pre shrunk so the size won’t change!! Can’t blame the washing machine brogan!
Was literally about to come and post about the same thing!

surely this should be a wake up call for her!

Reactions: 6
Why would you buy cream when everything else is white and grey? Why would you put a roaring fire on the telly when it's currently about 18'!! Why would you sit holding hands like a 90 year old couple in a nursing home. Why would you thrust your freebies in people's faces and encourage them to spend money on low quality tit that isn't an essential for the poor delivery men to bring, or people to spend their money on during this pandemic???

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I would be mortified to have to buy a bigger size than my partner!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.