Brogan Tate #23 Does she wash up? She doesn’t wash up, does she clean up?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The state of her leggings... you need to shave off the bobbles Brogan. They look so tatty

Reactions: 1
I really don't understand why you'd have a rug over a carpet. Still looks far too busy

Reactions: 8
URGH. Brogeys at it again on her stories. Hair scraped back. Sports bra (even though she does no sports) strap showing. Free coffee table from Groupon. She’s a joke
Anyone else notice how she took it out of the box but stood around as Benji put it together. Standard.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I really don't understand why you'd have a rug over a carpet. Still looks far too busy
Why is it in the corner of the room?! It needs pulling out into the middle of the room - it looks weird!!!

also what’s the point in that coffee table, it’s such a faff to use, you’ll have to take everything off to open it, her old Ikea one with drawers is much more practical

Reactions: 5
What is the point of her home account when she just posts all her home content on her main insta ? I swear my eyes hurt from rolling so much !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why is it in the corner of the room?! It needs pulling out into the middle of the room - it looks weird!!!

also what’s the point in that coffee table, it’s such a faff to use, you’ll have to take everything off to open it, her old Ikea one with drawers is much more practical
They turned it round to be the wrong way as well. You’re meant to lift it up to use the high bit as a table, am I right? I’ve seen people do that to put food on!

Reactions: 6
“It matches perfectly”... it literally doesn’t, Brogan. It’s cream and your TV unit, frames, picture shelf, IKEA blanket holder etc are all white. It looks weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It’s definitely the wrong way round haha 😂 useless pair of dimwits. The handholding is so cringe 😬 look how she’s grabbed him and got her hand pulled right round fully in control 🤮 Ben, grow some balls!

Her forearm is literally same width as his thigh 😯

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I see vlogs previous to #60 are not showing in her channel... anyone know why? Did she delete them??

Reactions: 1
I see vlogs previous to #60 are not showing in her channel... anyone know why? Did she delete them??
Yes/she’s just privated them, the theory goes her mum asked her to private them as they didn’t show Julie in a good light. It makes sense as there is a theory that Julie has been bank rolling brogan for a little while

Reactions: 11
Another freebie?!!!!! I wish she would stop showing off...although of course they went for boring dull beige again

Reactions: 3
If anyone wants a laugh - Brogan has a LinkedIn profile
She says: With over 8 years experience both freelance and within top Bournemouth based companies, I am extremely passionate about Marketing, Digital and Social Media, with experience in blogging, PR, filming, photography, editing and account management.

Haha what...photography, account mgmt...TOP companies? Sure, sure...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.