Brogan Tate #23 Does she wash up? She doesn’t wash up, does she clean up?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. I'm also starting to think that she really isn't that intelligent. Her grasp of speech and language is so poor, I don't think she understands things properly. She also doesn't have much grasp on what is appropriate or not.
She googles words and tries to say them (most of time wrong) to make it look like shes smart how can someone morph backwards and makes out like shes stupid

Reactions: 2
I remember her saying when she was looking for a flat that she wouldn't live in certain places... She was probably that desperate for the 'status' of a house.

Reactions: 7
Vlog 61, Brogan on one of her weekly vlogs getting 7k views overnight: “As a YouTuber, you do compare yourself to other people. A lot of my friends do weekly vlogs and theirs don’t get half as many views as mine do and I don’t know what is so special about mine”

So she’s always been a witch then :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Most YouTubers I watch who do Vlogs sat infront of a camera at home do that IN THE SAME ROOM AS THEY EDIT IT...🤷🏻‍♀️

It’s just an excuse for her to have her tat spread out around the house. Benji is such a lap dog and walk over to allow it - I mean what actually is HIS in that house? Where are HIS possessions? Where is HIS space? Where are HIS photos of family etc?
I agree - no reason why she can’t film and edit in same room. Makes sense to me.

I think she wants a separate office as she sees herself as some successful business woman - which is hilarious to say the least!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Am I the only one that hates brogan’s and her mum’s laughs?????????? They are unbearable!
I was watching a vlog from around Christmas time I don't have the number but she was with her mum and her nan. Her nan was showing them her Christmas decorations and both her mum and her were howling like hyenas... I had to turn it down, I felt so bad for her nan!

The laugh is getting worse in these current videos especially the Disney day one!

Reactions: 12
I was watching a vlog from around Christmas time I don't have the number but she was with her mum and her nan. Her nan was showing them her Christmas decorations and both her mum and her were howling like hyenas... I had to turn it down, I felt so bad for her nan!

The laugh is getting worse in these current videos especially the Disney day one!
When they laugh it sounds like a witches cackle ... either that or a bunch of mean girls . She is well and truly turning into her mother and that will be her down fall!

Reactions: 8
Mine is 41 for the last 12 months, but I do live in a remote village! Saying that we actually have cameras on our house despite it being a low crime area, mainly because the spoilt little demons in the village like to trash people’s cars and gardens on occasion!

When they laugh it sounds like a witches cackle ... either that or a bunch of mean girls . She is well and truly turning into her mother and that will be her down fall!
Her mum bought her the same rings and braclets as her the ones she never takes off

• Wow
Reactions: 1
this is probably the only thing that will make ner understand how everyone else is feeling about this Covid thing. No doubt lots of tears about it
Exactly. But that's typical of selfish people. They won't care about something until it directly impacts them.

Things won't be back to how they were for a very long time indeed. As Nicola Sturgeon said, the new normal.

Reactions: 12
I'm watching the DIS discussion about parks reopening at the moment. Rumours swirling that when the parks reopen it'll be a pretty miserable experience anyway - no parades or shows, not all the parks open, limited capacity, no monorail.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Most YouTubers I watch who do Vlogs sat infront of a camera at home do that IN THE SAME ROOM AS THEY EDIT IT...🤷🏻‍♀️

It’s just an excuse for her to have her tat spread out around the house. Benji is such a lap dog and walk over to allow it - I mean what actually is HIS in that house? Where are HIS possessions? Where is HIS space? Where are HIS photos of family etc?
Yeah I said this when she first did her office setup. I don’t understand why she didn’t just use the second bedroom to replicate what she had at Benjamin’s dads house, better still why does she need a whole bed to film on, 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
I might sound like a witch but I hope she has to rebook her wdw trip just like the rest of us!

• Sad
Reactions: 43
Mmm this is really interesting. She didn’t really realise when she booked (let’s face it it hasn’t been over a year) she thought oh it’s not that bad it will blow over. Even down to her sat on her laptop in camera getting excited. It does impact you hun. This is serious. Maybe this will give her a taste of what others are going through in terms of cancellation, or rescheduling. I know a lot of you have had to.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.