Brogan Tate #23 Does she wash up? She doesn’t wash up, does she clean up?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I kinda wanted to see epic entertainment of future meltdowns like kids...but he needs to leave. I wouldn’t wish this turd on any bloke. Every video she is looking and sounding more like a creature. I feel bloody sorry for him and I don’t even know the bloke!

Reactions: 15
I have never in my life known anyone to make fajitas in the oven?! I know you can buy the ready meal ones that you can put in the oven but she showed the chicken they were having and you would definitely make that on the hob? What on earth. Any excuse for a takeaway eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder if Julie is going to be prepared to pay for another flight home and to change all the locks on the house come Disney, if they were ready to move in together Benji should have moved into her flat first

Reactions: 5
I wonder if Julie is going to be prepared to pay for another flight home and to change all the locks on the house come Disney, if they were ready to move in together Benji should have moved into her flat first
Maybe he has a secret flat an thats where he goes instead of "work"

Reactions: 2
I have never in my life known anyone to make fajitas in the oven?! I know you can buy the ready meal ones that you can put in the oven but she showed the chicken they were having and you would definitely make that on the hob? What on earth. Any excuse for a takeaway eh?
I du cook mine both ways but i only cook breaded chicken in the oven. She is such a child

I du cook mine both ways but i only cook breaded chicken in the oven. She is such a child
The breaded chicken ones I get. I actually forgot they existed but I have made them before and used the oven 🙈. But marinaded ones? I see no point. She's beyond weird.

I’ve noticed a few new members...Hi! If you’re reading here and haven’t joined...there’s room for all of us! :love: And remember if you enjoy...please click her unsubscribe button!:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
The breaded chicken ones I get. I actually forgot they existed but I have made them before and used the oven 🙈. But marinaded ones? I see no point. She's beyond weird.
When they pulled the packets out to show I thought they were going to use an instant bbq because the weather was so nice

Her bleeping face when the doorbell rang with the takeaway!! She actually licked her lips.

It looked like Benji was at the end of his rope when they were dishing up the food. They had just been food shopping so why couldn’t she cook something else?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I’ve noticed a few new members...Hi! If you’re reading here and haven’t joined...there’s room for all of us! :love: And remember if you enjoy...please click her unsubscribe button!:ROFLMAO:
Ohhh you forgot the thumbs down

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't even need to watch the vlogs anymore to be disgusted with the amount of shite she shovels into that gigantic demented maw of hers.

She’s just a lazy cow, cooks it in the oven so then she doesn’t have to stand cooking at the hob!

Reactions: 3
I don't even need to watch the vlogs anymore to be disgusted with the amount of shite she shovels into that gigantic demented maw of hers.
She was midway through telling us why she couldn’t be arsed to cook spaghetti when she shoved chips into her mouth instead.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
What baffles me, is that this is what she chooses to show the world?? Imagine how she speaks to Ben when the camera isn't on

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Her bleeping face when the doorbell rang with the takeaway!! She actually licked her lips.

It looked like Benji was at the end of his rope when they were dishing up the food. They had just been food shopping so why couldn’t she cook something else?
Do you think she done that on purpose though
why was she determind to get an island though for not cooking on it maybe to show 24 cans of cream soda

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.