Brogan Tate #23 Does she wash up? She doesn’t wash up, does she clean up?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When they were on their walk and she said she should of worn short sleeves to get a tan, Benjis reply was something along the lines of ‘you’re ginger I think you mean burn’ 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I have never made fajitas / chicken wraps in the oven?

Also...take a look at my rotary line Brogie. It's called being a practical adult. Sorry if it's not astehtically pleasing for you. Absolutely massive, solid and doesn't fold down...yet is the most practical thing an any adult can own! 😂 (It was here when we moved in and is as old as the house )
Here is her moaning about a washing line not looking nice enough and I’m pinning my clothes to a clothes horse on our flat doorstep to get fresh air in the clothes 🙄

Reactions: 22
i also have one brogan they are for drying clothes outside sorry that the company didnt make you a grey an white on eits not meant to be beautiful she was not happy in this vlogs still no chemistry shes pissed becos she paid for it

Reactions: 10
I watched Victoria In Detail's number 92 vlog last week and she made reference to it being her 180 day dining reservations... .which fast forward a few months, matches up (give or take a day or so), to being at Disney World the same time as Brogan and Benj.

Didnt someone say ages ago I bet they will end up being there together?

That will be another "friendship" that goes tits up.

Reactions: 14
Why does everything in influencers houses have to be "pretty", some good practical pieces that serve a purpose are good too.

Reactions: 10
Why does everything in influencers houses have to be "pretty", some good practical pieces that serve a purpose are good too.
makes me laugh when they worry about what a washing line looks like in the garden when the lawn is waist high and the paint is chipping off the wall...

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I watched Victoria In Detail's number 92 vlog last week and she made reference to it being her 180 day dining reservations... .which fast forward a few months, matches up (give or take a day or so), to being at Disney World the same time as Brogan and Benj.

Didnt someone say ages ago I bet they will end up being there together?

That will be another "friendship" that goes tits up.
Jesus wept, I can’t watch that, Victoria is Brogan’s perfect pair. Just drinking coffee and staying in the hotel, Charlotte clearly did too much rushing round on her expensive holiday!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So Ben can’t have one sentimental mug without her whining, then proceeds to show all her mugs plus her sentimental one. Then at the end Ben feeling frustrated saying ‘the one night I don’t have to cook’...don’t have to cook...those words sounded very poignant to me!
She talks to him like absolute tit, I’m absolutely shocked! She is nasty! The person I’m politest to is my partner, I always say please and thank you to him because I appreciate him, I live with him, and he makes life at home wonderful. I wouldn’t even talk to my dog how she talks to Ben. I’m glad he did chat back though. What is he doing with this utter moo🐮

Reactions: 45
I agree. It seems like it was just harmless banter between friends
I agree. I would not give a monkeys butt if my bf messaged a friend that. But i am very secure in my relationship. However him liking lots of random chicks posts, i need more info lol.
But over all Who cares i want to know more about him messaging some chick on WhatsApp.

Reactions: 7
So Ben can’t have one sentimental mug without her whining, then proceeds to show all her mugs plus her sentimental one. Then at the end Ben feeling frustrated saying ‘the one night I don’t have to cook’...don’t have to cook...those words sounded very poignant to me!
She talks to him like absolute tit, I’m absolutely shocked! She is nasty! The person I’m politest to is my partner, I always say please and thank you to him because I appreciate him, I live with him, and he makes life at home wonderful. I wouldn’t even talk to my dog how she talks to Ben. I’m glad he did chat back though. What is he doing with this utter moo🐮
Don’t understand why they can’t take it in turns, she isn’t snowed under with work! And why couldn’t she do the painting? She has nothing else to do, would have made a better 10 second time lapse than her changing

Reactions: 8
Where I agree it's probably harmless banter , her ott declaration of trust / friendship / no arguments screams insecurities to me.

She's basically trying to prove (mainly to tattlers) that she thinks she has Bianca sussed and if she declares her affirmation to her she won't do the dirty with him.

Hopefully they won't coz as much as she is an idiot, no one deserves to be cheated on.
There's zero chance Bianca would be the slightest bit interested in doing the dirty with Benji. That is never going to happen. But the sly witch could never pass on an opportunity to make someone feel insecure and jealous - and that's exactly what she intended to do when she publicly shared the screenshots of Benji's DM. It's all about the attention with that one, had to let Brogan 'subtly' know her BF was sending her flirty DMs.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
riveting stuff! he bought a hose and she bought a washing line a year ago 😂 what a tubby fucker, im a size 16 gym 3 times a week and id be mortified to look like that, ive had 2 kids and thought my stomach was big (how wrong we can be eh?) really scraping the barrel with the mug collection :rolleyes: what a bore! if my partner said they wanted me to get the mugs out the cupboard to film and say what they mean to them i'd piss myself laughing, does she really think we want to see that? surely all that matters is the size of the mug and bonus if it doesn't have a crack in! such a busy bee...do me a favour! she speaks to Benji like tit, poor man tied to a house with that, trying to get the jobs done and she constantly criticizing then has a crappy "no thanks" to reply. My husband would tell me to F**K right off. Wasnt the last person to cut her hair Julie?? maybe she should take note that we have hairdressers for a reason and a reason why they are qualified :ROFLMAO: #nolifeBogey my life revolves around, well...me and Barbara, OH NO Barbara's not my mum, its the chair i sit on in the garden when im ordering my slave about

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I predict to the end of summer I felt tension just watching it and how sad her face was at the end like they had a fight off camera the guy is fed up he was ready to burst today

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They should of rented for a year, I know they were often alone at his dads but it wasn’t really them living alone

Reactions: 19
When they spoke about the boards her mum sells and the one her brother has, did she shush Benji when he tried to speak? Or was she trying to say 'shopping' but it just came out as a shush?

The whole moaning about his one and only mug was disgusting. Just because it doesn't fit in her criteria!

I'm sick of hearing "that's not what I wanted".... "I want it like this...". News for you Bogie... The house belongs to you BOTH!!

There were quite a few moments where you could see he had had enough in that video.

Also, let the food/bag touch the table before you start stuffing it in your face! (although I'd have actually washed my hands after receiving that takeaway just in case!). Made her look like a right pig.
And as for those pyjamas... Wow....

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Don’t understand why they can’t take it in turns, she isn’t snowed under with work! And why couldn’t she do the painting? She has nothing else to do, would have made a better 10 second time lapse than her changing
I mean she painted the cupboard in the kitchen. She can do it. I like how everyone forget about it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.