Brogan Tate #21 What a time to be alive!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh mmmmmmmmy god. Tattle mascot...Maui ๐Ÿ˜บ

She has enough white boxy flat pack furniture to fill a 5 bedroom house.
So Iโ€™ve noticed people have said this many times before, why does she spend 70% of the time try to squeeze her face into the shot of what else she is trying to show? Heaven forbid the audience feel suddenly bewildered like a lost child in a supermarket if her face isnโ€™t in shot. That or she just loves seeing herself in the lens like a primadonna, probably both right ;)
Totally agree with the Ben bits being the highlight, added much needed humour. Iโ€™m gonna say it again, passively rude and I just dunno how she does it because itโ€™s a very unique talent haha.
I will post maui updates daily ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ he can be the official mascot

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It looked like Benji couldn't wait to run off at the end of that day of the life slog, don't blame him tbh..

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It looked like Benji couldn't wait to run off at the end of that day of the life slog, don't blame him tbh..
It looked forced even down to them trying to cuddle on the couch even them trying they look bored an no chemistry excitment feel between them, like what charlotte an adam have together so relaxed yet happy

Every time Ben goes near her she tries an goes away from him its weird

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Can someone please explain to me why Brogan has a home account on instagram? I've seen more flavour in her diet and that is SAYING SOMETHING.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Whatโ€™s with the kids bubble bath in the bathroom?? Is she actually 5? The pair of them weird me out sorry not sorry

Reactions: 13
Bogey sort your curtains out hun ๐Ÿ˜‚ ffs, your tie back holders are that far away their basically in Brighton ๐Ÿ™ˆ
C81FF644-C0D0-4FC5-9128-872E382BE282.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Why is she obsessed with curtain tie backs!!! No offence to anyone who has them but they are so outdated!!! They do nothing for any of her rooms
why is she so obsessed with ruining every single pair of curtains she has! ๐Ÿ˜‚ Living room curtains - fail. Kitchen curtains - fail. Bedroom curtains - fail. The one room she has blinds in and she even failed on the measurements ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lying here in bed giggling about all the curtains. Thank you everyone. ๐Ÿ˜„ :love: :LOL:

Reactions: 5
Ok so the flip flops are ick! Atleast give them a wipe down with antibac after the summer season :sick:
Also โ€˜these are my normal running shoesโ€™....I donโ€™t believe I need to say anything about this :LOL:
why does she need so many shoes?

Reactions: 2
The "tomorrow will be better" story had me raging. I can tell you Bogs in the NHS tomorrow is only just as tit as yesterday atm, and did anyone else find it weird she plans to put her 'stand up keyboard' in the kitchen?

Reactions: 7
The "tomorrow will be better" story had me raging. I can tell you Bogs in the NHS tomorrow is only just as tit as yesterday atm, and did anyone else find it weird she plans to put her 'stand up keyboard' in the kitchen?
Itโ€™s so she can serenade Bongo whilst he sugars the meat

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 68
Giant Easter egg number two! At least it's actually almost Easter now. Bet it's all gone by Wednesday lol

• Wow
Reactions: 4
If that's a typical day in the life then her diet is terrible. Not a piece of fruit or veg in sight for the entire day. Beige food to go with her beige house.

Reactions: 9
Iโ€™m pretty sure itโ€™s just Charlotte Ruff! Man I wish I wasnโ€™t Bro-blocked on Twitter - I got blocked for *liking* a tweet by Charlotte!
Thank you, I had a quick scan through but couldn't find her saying anything other than 'brogan isn't here and that's fine' on the blogs and then she seemed really low on the trip report.

Brogan reminds me of a friend I used to have. She always brought me down and made comments on why weight 'would you really wear that' 'you've gained weight since school' despite her being bigger than me. She always made sly comments about me being dumb too. As I got through uni and set up a career for myself it got worse. All my other friends where telling me the friendship wasnt good for me and my parents always noticed I was sad after hanging out with her. One day she told me to change out of a strap top (I was a size 12 lol) and i told her i was going to step back from the friendship. Not in a nasty finger pointing way, rather that I knew it wouldn't change. After that she posted loads of #bekind indirect tweets and put on social media that I was fat phobic.

Brogan reminds me so much of that friend. They was she spoke to charlotte/ or speaks to benji has that 'I'm hotter than you, more successfull than you, more intelligent than you' feel. She cannot put #bekind on social media if she isn't kind herself

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.