Brogan Tate #21 What a time to be alive!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes a joke! How many carbs can she shove in her mouth, for breakfast, again for lunch and oh that's right even More for tea!!

Reactions: 5
I reckon Chelsea will know EVERYTHING that happened at Disney World with Charlotte and brogan and I wish SOMEONE would just spill the dirt

• Heart
Reactions: 38
In fairness that Beth seems like a total sh*t stirrer.
Also I have a feeling that Chelsea is a nurse so I don’t blame her for worrying about the health of someone who was in a&e a few weeks ago for a cold that lasted approx 24 hours.
She went to A&E with a cold? When was this? I completely missed this

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe she’s just actually said in her story to NHS workers “tomorrow will be better” and grinned ...... does she know what’s going on out there ?!
Tomorrow will be better for what? She’s a knob!

Reactions: 1
I reckon Chelsea will know EVERYTHING that happened at Disney World with Charlotte and brogan and I wish SOMEONE would just spill the dirt

Would not be surprised that Brogie got her Mum to sort out some kind of gagging order on the hole situation.
Afterall her Mum is great at getting intervention from a solicitor....

I told Maui that he had a lot of fans on tattle. He wanted to say hello.
Also no lie - I clicked on brogans blog on my phone and he pawed at my screen and kept pausing. Don't think he's a fan of bro beg either 😂😂
Oh mmmmmmmmy god. Tattle mascot...Maui 😺

She has enough white boxy flat pack furniture to fill a 5 bedroom house.
So I’ve noticed people have said this many times before, why does she spend 70% of the time try to squeeze her face into the shot of what else she is trying to show? Heaven forbid the audience feel suddenly bewildered like a lost child in a supermarket if her face isn’t in shot. That or she just loves seeing herself in the lens like a primadonna, probably both right ;)
Totally agree with the Ben bits being the highlight, added much needed humour. I’m gonna say it again, passively rude and I just dunno how she does it because it’s a very unique talent haha.

I really can’t work out Beth not sure if she’s using brogan for followers etc or she feels she needs to back up brogan for thanks for helping her use the camera for vlogs when she started her utube.

Everything Beth claims to hate in influencers her bestie brogan does. When brogan was on the cruise, Beth was putting up
Stories about influencers being dishonest and not declaring AD on stories/ post. People called out brogan our for this at the time.

Then the story Beth posted the other day about influences turning off comments and not engaging with their followers. Brogan was quick to tell her why she does this

I had a look at Chelsea Instagram it’s private but I see Beth and Charlotte follow her not sure about brogan as wouldn’t give her the steam off my piss to give her a follow. One thing I have noticed though is Charlotte has tagged Beth in a few stories for those Disney templates and international women’s day and Beth has never added them to her story.

One thing for sure bet Charlotte sitting laughing her head off at all this. Charlotte remained dignified through the whole wdw disaster, karma is definitely coming to Mooney.

Reactions: 20
She went to A&E with a cold? When was this? I completely missed this
Yeah she was at deaths door abc spent the day in a&e a few weeks ago (before covid19 really kicked off here) but looked fine the next day

Reactions: 1
Yeah she was at deaths door abc spent the day in a&e a few weeks ago (before covid19 really kicked off here) but looked fine the next day
It was mid Jan before they went on their free cruise! She just had to get a gp app then gp sent her to a&e (apparently) where she had lots of tests on the NHS dime! She was toy fine the day! Lost her voice but she really wasn't unwell!!!!! Dick

Reactions: 4
Her heart rate was high when her GP sent her to A&E. It’s happened to me a couple of times and I was rushed into resus and hooked up to monitors and admitted.

Does this girl know what fruit and vegetables are?? All her meals are so carby!! No fruit with breakfast or salad with her bagel! Even with her pasta she had bread and no veg!

Reactions: 13
When they had a buisness together and when they fell out and she moved out to her Dad's. Her mum got a solicitor to write to her can't remember why but it was pretty extreme.
Pretty sure it was about her old business The Beauty Closet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.