Brogan Tate #2 BrogAD moaney everyone else is to blame while she begs with no shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember it well. She went away for the weekend and left dishes in the stink.
I don’t know about you guys but I hate the idea of even going to work knowing there’s dirty dishes 😂 she’s so disgusting!

Reactions: 2
Benj looks like he wants to break up with Brogz but doesn't know how. She's already embedded herself into his life.

Reactions: 9
2F3C1536-8179-48C1-84C8-42E1AEC6904A.jpeg
33AE337B-A008-41D5-A5D0-930F9A7C6881.jpeg

Look who’s popped up on a Disney group i’m in! Poor Jody, one of those who hasn’t seen the light quite yet

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I don’t know about you guys but I hate the idea of even going to work knowing there’s dirty dishes 😂 she’s so disgusting!
I can only imagine the smell of her flat had Fraser not took it upon himself to go over and clean. I remember her mum doing it for her once or twice too.

Reactions: 3
Benj looks like he wants to break up with Brogz but doesn't know how. She's already embedded herself into his life.
I think he's waiting for the merlin annual passes to expire.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think he's waiting for the merlin annual passes to expire.

Well we don't know what they are really like behind closed doors they might genuinely love each other but she's probably wore him down to nothing by telling him he was ugly when they first started dating and he's been dazzled too long by all the freebies he's made himself a comfy bed with old Bogle. Plus he works away at least he has someone to go to Nandos and the cinema with when he gets in and the smell and the teeth are just a small price to pay.

Anyway Benji if you're reading here don't let bogey let you believe you are punching cz it's really the other way round and I'm sure you could do much better, just not me tho cz I could never date a Tory.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Do you remember when Brother-Fraser-Who-Works-On-A-Superyacht-and-bought-a-house-before-me cleaned her flat for her while she was away because it was in such a state? She’s so lazy! Most of us juggle full time jobs with our chores!
Oh yeah I remember! I don’t understand how they can be so different. It’s an interesting case study though 👀

I am currently doing my bachelor degree and have a 3 day a week job 😅 watching broggie makes me so incredibly angry... how can she complain in the manner she does and call mundane things errands? It’s beyond me!

Reactions: 4
i can just imagine the smell from after her run i better not as ive just had lunch but it shouldnt matter if youve washed your hair it still be dirty from the head sweat i cant i just cant with her anymore her hygiene is awful all i can say is poor megan, megan looks so normal healthy and happy all the time putting up with brogan i want to cause a fight with benji an brogan an fb them he needs away from her sweat imagine all over :sick:

Basically there in an emotional abuse relationship more so brogan per se doing it benji dont put up with her putting you down shes proved it twice now on camera might not be physical abuse but shes hurting him emotionally on camera putting your family down and telling you your ugly why cant he see this she is a nasty bully!

Remember his family took her out to see a comedy actor and a meal she put his family down behind his back it was a birthday gift

Last edited:
Is it wrong to wish Brogie gets rained on so at least one of her eyebrows comes off?! [emoji848][emoji1787]

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
When I showed by bf the screenshot of her heart rate, he couldn't believe she hit 195bpm. Apparently this would be her max heart rate (220 minus your age). She really needs to see someone, he says no one should be hitting max heart rate when doing what we expect to be 5k in a brisk walk and trot (which she would have done).
omg my bf was saying the EXACT same thing to me about this!! he couldnt believe she hit her MAX doing a 5k!!

Describing it as an ‘emotionally abusive’ relationship is a bit uncalled for. We do not know the ins and outs of their relationship and speculation of that nature could be pretty damaging.

That being said, he definitely isn’t looking very happy. That could be for any number of reasons though.

It makes me so angry that she gets given all these freebies that she never hardly will use again and all the free holidays too. Surely brands would be better giving them to more deserving causes and then highlighting it. A charity or something. Also benji looks so fed up now on her channel he's definitely not the same as he was a few months back

Please can we discuss that the trainers she did the run in are the trainers she wears every day in every single Instagram. Urghhhh get some new shoes!!!!

• Sick
Describing it as an ‘emotionally abusive’ relationship is a bit uncalled for. We do not know the ins and outs of their relationship and speculation of that nature could be pretty damaging.

That being said, he definitely isn’t looking very happy. That could be for any number of reasons though.
If my boyfriend slagged me and my family like she does with benji i wouldnt put up with it and id run guess people are different, have you ever seen brogan do anything for benji he does everything for her and the poor guy gets slagged from her

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
If my boyfriend slagged me and my family like she does with benji i wouldnt put up with it and id run guess people are different, have you ever seen brogan do anything for benji he does everything for her and the poor guy gets slagged from her
We obviously don't know what happens behind closed doors, only what she shows, which obviously doesn't come across as a very healthy or happy relationship.
In the Cornwall vlog, she kept making digs, like implying it wasn't up to her standards, which I thought was so rude. Goes for dinner with Benj and his dad, food wasn't great. I mean, she has beans on toast all the time, hardly a food critic, is she?
She has him wrapped around her finger and doesn't appreciate him, that I have absolutely no doubt of.

Reactions: 12
How can Brogan act like she is above things when she never parts with her own money? If it’s not for free or an AD she doesn’t do it/buy it.

Reactions: 3
why did she make such a fuss about wanting that straightening hairbrush like a month ago to just go back to using her normal straighteners? well she did in the montage at the start of the new weekly vlog anyway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.