Brogan Tate #2 BrogAD moaney everyone else is to blame while she begs with no shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Megan's facial expressions when she's trying to figure out why their room smells of beans and cheese! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

I feel you, Benj. We all do.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
On her stories today...nice of her to offer Meghan one of the 4 Hoola Benefits Cosmetics bronzer thingies she was gifted so they could try them on the cruise. BUT was she actually suggesting for her to send her £26 payment for it???

She's been alive for 25 years and doesn't know that her Nike trainers are pronounced like "Mikey" and not Bike? Okeeeee.....

:oops::oops:

On her stories today...nice of her to offer Meghan one of the 4 Hoola Benefits Cosmetics bronzer thingies she was gifted so they could try them on the cruise. BUT was she actually suggesting for her to send her £26 payment for it???

She's been alive for 25 years and doesn't know that her Nike trainers are pronounced like "Mikey" and not Bike? Okeeeee.....

Ohh no, I have to confess I say Nike and not nikee ..

Reactions: 5

Yeah and she let Beth but all that stuff from Skinny dip whilst broglin stood there and said I'm being gifted it next week so I didn't buy it!

How about you give it to your friend for free?! You get so much tit sent to you and you can't even save your friend £25 on a phonecase! Disgusting!

And all the stuff Beth got her for her birthday, she spent a load of money on the least deserving person ever!

Reactions: 8
FINALLY MADE IT TO THE END. WHAT IS THIS OUTFIT AND POSE?! [emoji1787][emoji1787] Benj was so chuffed about that 5k walk! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My problem with Brogie is her claiming to be a size she's obviously not. She put on a dress size 18 and it fit perfectly. Why having to mention that she had to size up like 3 sizes and that she is in fact a size 14? I wish all Youtubers stopped mentioning what size they get, period.
It's NOT ABOUT THE NUMBER, it's about wearing clothes that fit you and make you feel comfortable!
Her whole life revolves around food, it's extremely unhealthy, but that's her problem. She's obviously in denial struggling to walk and talk at the same time and almost panicking at the thought of having to go down a few flights of stairs, which is obviously not normal for a 52 year old, meant 25. So yeah, it's obviously going to be brought up here, whether you like it or not. All of us put on weight at a certain point, I have many times in the past! But I own it, I most certainly don't pretend to be a size that I'm not.
I think influencers also need to remember that sizing varies in different stores and with different items. You might think you're a 14 in general but then have to get a few sizes up in a certain item, or say in H&M (their sizes always seem really off) and thats okay.

Reactions: 3
Yeah and she let Beth but all that stuff from Skinny dip whilst broglin stood there and said I'm being gifted it next week so I didn't buy it!

How about you give it to your friend for free?! You get so much tit sent to you and you can't even save your friend £25 on a phonecase! Disgusting!

And all the stuff Beth got her for her birthday, she spent a load of money on the least deserving person ever!
It was the way she kept saying "it's in the post, or I hope it is" or "I'm being gifted them" how can you say that when your friend's just spent all that money?
Also anyone else notice she spent £17 on a pop socket? Good luck saving for that house Brogan girl has no sense of money at all.

Reactions: 2
Jesus Christ the fake nasally posh voice was rife at the Harry Potter studio tour! It drives me insane.

I think influencers also need to remember that sizing varies in different stores and with different items. You might think you're a 14 in general but then have to get a few sizes up in a certain item, or say in H&M (their sizes always seem really off) and thats okay.
So true! I have to say, Brogie did win a few points by my books by finally acknowledging she's put on weight, even though she had to throw in another "clothes have shrunk in the wash [emoji849]". I think it's a step in the right direction. But I definitely think getting rid of her smaller clothes was a huge mistake. Obviously she needed clothes that fit for next week, but she should see this as the push she so desperately needs to take baby steps towards being healthier and getting rid of all the clothes that didn't fit will just enable her to continue eating crap. [emoji849][emoji849]

How the hell can putting clean clothes away be on a to do list ?!?!? That's surely just part of every day life ? This girl needs a massive wake up all !

Uaaaaauuu was her hanger on mate bethany there? I can smell the desperation from here, must remember to watch it later

How the hell can putting clean clothes away be on a to do list ?!?!? That's surely just part of every day life ? This girl needs a massive wake up all !
its on our weekly to do list or my husband would leave them downstairs forever and complain hes no clothes

New member here but I had to come and a make a comment. Did anyone notice when they were vacuuming the mattress how stained it was 🤢 also the headboard looked stained too...🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
New too! Have to comment on so many things but one thing that is so disgusting to me; she cleaned the inside of the bin and then the outside with the same cloth :sick:

• Sick
Yay! Welcome newbies!

She claims to be a Hincher but using the same cloth is something even the Hinch wouldn’t stand for - she’s got about 3000. That’s so rank. When I do the bin, I use disposable wipes. I know it’s bad and I do it with the toilet too. I just hate the idea of bin & toilet germs 🦠 in my cloths! 😂 Not very environmentally friendly.

I really think Brogan does the bare minimum of cleaning she can get away with. In our first flat, my boyfriend and I didn’t have a dishwasher so we had to wash dishes but one of us did them everyday, usually after dinner or, worst case scenario, the next morning. She leaves them to pile up and fester. It’s akin to student digs!

Do you remember when Brother-Fraser-Who-Works-On-A-Superyacht-and-bought-a-house-before-me cleaned her flat for her while she was away because it was in such a state? She’s so lazy! Most of us juggle full time jobs with our chores!

Reactions: 9
New member here but I had to come and a make a comment. Did anyone notice when they were vacuuming the mattress how stained it was 🤢 also the headboard looked stained too...🤢🤢🤢
Eww. A greasy headboard? :sick:

Yay! Welcome newbies!

She claims to be a Hincher but using the same cloth is something even the Hinch wouldn’t stand for - she’s got about 3000. That’s so rank. When I do the bin, I use disposable wipes. I know it’s bad and I do it with the toilet too. I just hate the idea of bin & toilet germs 🦠 in my cloths! 😂 Not very environmentally friendly.

I really think Brogan does the bare minimum of cleaning she can get away with. In our first flat, my boyfriend and I didn’t have a dishwasher so we had to wash dishes but one of us did them everyday, usually after dinner or, worst case scenario, the next morning. She leaves them to pile up and fester. It’s akin to student digs!

Do you remember when Brother-Fraser-Who-Works-On-A-Superyacht-and-bought-a-house-before-me cleaned her flat for her while she was away because it was in such a state? She’s so lazy! Most of us juggle full time jobs with our chores!
I remember it well. She went away for the weekend and left dishes in the stink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.