Brogan Tate #2 BrogAD moaney everyone else is to blame while she begs with no shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I wanna talk about her gaining weight and being in denial about her true size after scoffing biscuits, waffles, scones, pasties, fish and chips, plus 3 course meals and god knows what else on her weekend away, no one is going to stop me I'm afraid as this is a trash site and I'm here for the trashing

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her eyes right at the end say to me she finds benji an annoyance. It's an odd relationship, they both seem to secretly irritate each other.
I think they're both using eachother, Brogie is getting a free place to live/ store her disney tat and benji gets free meals and holidays in return. I really think there is trouble in paradise after her Newquay vlog, will be interesting to see what they're like in the alton towers one as if there's tension when they're away, it'll be even worse when they're at home!

Reactions: 9
View attachment 10083

Gnashers on full display this morning, oh and she's just blatantly admitted that she's never even been to Alton Towers before! Great choice Merlin!
Lord above those teeth need an Instagram account of their own 😂😂

Her eyes right at the end say to me she finds benji an annoyance. It's an odd relationship, they both seem to secretly irritate each other.
Totally agree something about her expression here makes me very uncomfortable .Poor lad she has zero interest in him

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe those who don’t like talking about her weight could start a new convo? We could do with some new chat.

Reactions: 3
It would be so funny if Brogie was on a rollercoaster and it got stuck at the top for about 2 hours on one of her freebie trips

Reactions: 2
I totally agree, there is a lot wrong with her and lots to criticise but pulling her up on her weight is wrong, whether she is in denial about it or not !
It's a TRASH thread, Admin will remove any inappropriate posts, it’s not up to us to police other peoples’ comments. 🙄

Reactions: 8

Instagram content checklist for broglin.

* Gunt ✓
* Looking off in to the distance at nothing ✓
*Forehead ✓
*Gnashers out ✓
*Point your trotter ✓
*Jacket that doesn't fasten ✓
*Greasy hair ✓
* Begging ✓

• Haha
Reactions: 13
what is she wearing? I think my 57 year old mum has a floral jacket like that 😂

There's something about her face that has really changed. She used to be able to scrub up alright when she lived in her flat but she looks so rough all the time these days - even last night when she was meant to look her best she looked really drab and dull.

Didnt this whole weight loss thing start when the doctor took her off her pill because she needed to lose weight to continue being on it, then she lost some weight on slimming world the first time and got put back on it,, im pretty sure shes bigger now than when she first got taken off her pill its a wonder she hasnt been prevented from taking it again

Reactions: 3
Didnt this whole weight loss thing start when the doctor took her off her pill because she needed to lose weight to continue being on it, then she lost some weight on slimming world the first time and got put back on it,, im pretty sure shes bigger now than when she first got taken off her pill its a wonder she hasnt been prevented from taking it again
I don't think she got taken off the pill, I think it was threatened by the doctor if she didn't make a change. It might benefit her to go off the pill - it made me gain weight (or at least I'm sure it did!). She could try another form of contraception!

View attachment 10091

Instagram content checklist for broglin.

* Gunt ✓
* Looking off in to the distance at nothing ✓
*Forehead ✓
*Gnashers out ✓
*Point your trotter ✓
*Jacket that doesn't fasten ✓
*Greasy hair ✓
* Begging ✓
Why is she straining her head like this?
Makes her chin blend into her neck [emoji23]

I just pulled my chin like that and my partner asked me "what the f are you doing" [emoji23]

Reactions: 1
I feel for her. When I was in my early twenties I was a size 10 and by the time I was 25 I'd got to a size 14. I was so unhappy that none of my clothes fit. I honestly think her portion sizes would help, and I think her tummy problems are due to weight gain and poor diet. I had terrible indigestion when I gained weight!

I just want to say: thin is not best and if Brogan was happy and not in denial about her size, I doubt we'd bring it up. But she puts so much emphasis on how she 'sizes up' on things and really draws attention to her insecurities about it. You can be healthy and be a size 16-18 like Brogan is! She should just embrace it! Plus sized bloggers are very popular because they radiate confidence. Brogan just doesn't.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.