Brogan Tate #2 BrogAD moaney everyone else is to blame while she begs with no shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not just me that noticed her shove a whole Oreo in in one go? 😂 Someone please make a gif of that!
I'm sure she's had fish & chips about 3 times in the last week...

Reactions: 4
Not just me that noticed her shove a whole Oreo in in one go? [emoji23] Someone please make a gif of that!
Enjoy this gif of greedy Brogie. When Fraser comes back, he'll know who ate all the biscuits!! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Enjoy this gif of greedy Brogie. When Fraser comes back, he'll know who ate all the biscuits!! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

No hesitation, not the first time she's done that! Probably never even chewed it just right down the gullet like a duck!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
gifs website
the face to not getting invited to dumbo 😂

smug witch
gifs website

benji stop talking its MY show :rolleyes:
gifs website

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Can’t get over how different she looked when she lived in her old flat. She was normal sized, defo only a 12-14 then! The salt in her diet and the weight she’s gained has made her face so puffy and gross nowadays!

Since you love Harry Potter Broges, here’s a reference. You’re growing as fast as aunt Marge the way you’re going!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My mum would sit me down for a heart to heart if I headed her way... But no not Julie Mooney!!! She loves that her daughter is so reliant on her to take in her free skincare that never gets used, money when she runs out or can't control her spending, free days out and family holidays like the ski trip, and free hellofresh for the whole fatfam! She's a malicious spiteful cow! Brogan needs to remember how upset she was when mummydearest dumped all her stuff on the street and ended her company without telling her! Leopards never change their spots - brobotch should remember that!

Reactions: 10
She never does a real food shop. The last time I watched a vlog she came out of Tesco with next to nothing and two of those character toy head things. Even in her flat she didn’t buy real food so it’s no wonder she’s gained so much.

Reactions: 1
She never does a real food shop. The last time I watched a vlog she came out of Tesco with next to nothing and two of those character toy head things. Even in her flat she didn’t buy real food so it’s no wonder she’s gained so much.
She did have creamy mash! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Reactions: 2
Not just me that noticed her shove a whole Oreo in in one go? 😂 Someone please make a gif of that!

The most shocking bit. She said she’d brought her own biscuits, I actually said “dafuq” to my screen.. 🤦‍♀️
This Bish was there for what 2 hours maximum!? And she brought her own fecking biscuits like a type 1 diabetic who might suffer a hypo.
I know if I started on this one again I won’t stop 😂
but god she drives me insane.
“Just got meself a cuppa and a choccie bikkie while I go through my pickkies and then il have a bath because I’m oN mY pErIOd aNd I fEeL So StResSeD” 🤦‍♀️
All she bleeping does is shop! Shop for Complete tack.
That Disney tat!? no grown ass woman in their right mind would be caught dead in it.

But I must say, Brogan shouldn’t be jealous of Fraser having his own apartment at all.
she’s forgetting that she’s living with a wonderful, wonderful man in a beautiful home........

Oh and his son is there too. 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think there are lots more legitimate reasons to question Brogan, or draw attention to things she says and does, than cheap shots at her size.

Reactions: 5
I think there are lots more legitimate reasons to question Brogan, or draw attention to things she says and does, than cheap shots at her size.
I totally agree, there is a lot wrong with her and lots to criticise but pulling her up on her weight is wrong, whether she is in denial about it or not !

Reactions: 3
My problem with Brogie is her claiming to be a size she's obviously not. She put on a dress size 18 and it fit perfectly. Why having to mention that she had to size up like 3 sizes and that she is in fact a size 14? I wish all Youtubers stopped mentioning what size they get, period.
It's NOT ABOUT THE NUMBER, it's about wearing clothes that fit you and make you feel comfortable!
Her whole life revolves around food, it's extremely unhealthy, but that's her problem. She's obviously in denial struggling to walk and talk at the same time and almost panicking at the thought of having to go down a few flights of stairs, which is obviously not normal for a 52 year old, meant 25. So yeah, it's obviously going to be brought up here, whether you like it or not. All of us put on weight at a certain point, I have many times in the past! But I own it, I most certainly don't pretend to be a size that I'm not.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
My problem with Brogie is her claiming to be a size she's obviously not. She put on a dress size 18 and it fit perfectly. Why having to mention that she had to size up like 3 sizes and that she is in fact a size 14? I wish all Youtubers stopped mentioning what size they get, period.
It's NOT ABOUT THE NUMBER, it's about wearing clothes that fit you and make you feel comfortable!
Her whole life revolves around food, it's extremely unhealthy, but that's her problem. She's obviously in denial struggling to walk and talk at the same time and almost panicking at the thought of having to go down a few flights of stairs, which is obviously not normal for a 52 year old, meant 25. So yeah, it's obviously going to be brought up here, whether you like it or not. All of us put on weight at a certain point, I have many times in the past! But I own it, I most certainly don't pretend to be a size that I'm not.
Fair enough. I'm obviously not here to police what other people talk about, but I just think there are far more important issues that deserve her being pulled up on (how she treats family, her relationship with 'friends', Benji and the dynamic there, her business practices) rather than obsessing over her dress size/weight.

It's worth looking at some of the fab plus-size bloggers on insta like @calliethorpe and @chloeincurve_ who are out there doing amazing things, doing campaigns with Nike, brilliant travel content and their dress size isn't a factor. I don't think I am explaining my point as well I can in my head!

Reactions: 3

Gnashers on full display this morning, oh and she's just blatantly admitted that she's never even been to Alton Towers before! Great choice Merlin!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.