Brogan Tate #2 BrogAD moaney everyone else is to blame while she begs with no shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s working with Merlin???? It was my dream as a kid to have a Merlin Annual Pass 😂

It’s so unfair that she gets all this stuff from begging!!

Reactions: 2
Literally never seen her go to their parks ever? Step down from Disney!
The only time I've seen her at a merlin park was years ago in a thorpe park vlog. It was actually the first video I saw her in and then discovered her weekly vlogs and thought she was cool. She was quite relatable and her vlogs were interesting back then. A lot has changed.. 🙄

Reactions: 3
Yeah I've never heard her talking about her burning desire to go to Alton Towers. Beg, beg, beg. She's actually repugnant!

I hope it bastardin rains you greedy pig.

Oink oink!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Her and Benj on the London eye: “uauuuuaaauuu look babe, you can see a burger van from here! I love stuffing my face, don’t I? Uaaaaaauuuu, the Disney store! *starts to cry* I l-love Disney don’t I babe? Babe?”
*Benji jumps out the window*

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well, this anual pass thing should tide Benj over for a while. It's probably what helped him get through last weekend.
I really don't get why out of all Youtubers, Merlin thought Brogan would be a good fit.

Reactions: 5
I still think it’s hilarious that she didn’t get invited to the Dumbo premier, I bet she had a real cry to mommy about that on the phone. I really hope that was charlottes doing 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well, this anual pass thing should tide Benj over for a while. It's probably what helped him get through last weekend.
I really don't get why out of all Youtubers, Merlin thought Brogan would be a good fit.
surely with the easter holidays coming up it would have made more sense to give it to a family youtuber?

Reactions: 7
surely with the easter holidays coming up it would have made more sense to give it to a family youtuber?
Exactly, someone with kids would surely be better than two overgrown children like Benji and Brogan.

I mean, a family would be great, but also someone who doesn't have kids?! I mean, I don't have kids and I love going to attractions! [emoji1787][emoji1787]
One of my fave Youtubers is Hermione Chantal. She's such a lovely person, so hardworking and well spoken. Bought a Victorian house, which was in such a state, is renovating it on a budget and doing lots of work herself! Why not give it to someone like her? Seriously, whoever picked Brogie to get an anual pass is an idiot!

Reactions: 6
I mean, a family would be great, but also someone who doesn't have kids?! I mean, I don't have kids and I love going to attractions! [emoji1787][emoji1787]
One of my fave Youtubers is Hermione Chantal. She's such a lovely person, so hardworking and well spoken. Bought a Victorian house, which was in such a state, is renovating it on a budget and doing lots of work herself! Why not give it to someone like her? Seriously, whoever picked Brogie to get an anual pass is an idiot!
They probs got sick of her constant emails begging so thought it would be easier to give her a pass :)

Reactions: 4
Basically anyone but Brogan would be better 😂

Reactions: 1
My bf and I have started speaking like her as a piss take, bit worried we're going round the twist! The other night we had chicken nuggies wafflies and beanies then took some piccies before getting into bed with a hot choccie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My bf and I have started speaking like her as a piss take, bit worried we're going round the twist! The other night we had chicken nuggies wafflies and beanies then took some piccies before getting into bed with a hot choccie 😂

Me and my partner do that too 😂😂
Says they are just a parody of themselves, gags everytime she comes on screen too!

Reactions: 3
But do you ask him if it's yummy when he's had a bit like he's 4 years old?!

Reactions: 4
She really does speak to Benji like he’s a child.

“IS THAT NICE?” is what my mum would ask me about my fishfingers. I never speak to my other half like that 😂

Reactions: 6
Benji has always struck me as one of those ‘lad’ types that loves nothing more than a few keys on a Saturday night with the boys. He went to see chase and status the other month and that did nothing but reinforce that idea in my head. Poor boy must be bored out of his skull being stuck with poor Brogan

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I still think it’s hilarious that she didn’t get invited to the Dumbo premier, I bet she had a real cry to mommy about that on the phone. I really hope that was charlottes doing 😂😂😂😂😂
Especially considering it wasn’t even just “Disney related” youtubers, there was such a variety of them & that must have really hurt✋🏻😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.