Brogan Tate #2 BrogAD moaney everyone else is to blame while she begs with no shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG, spot on! They look like twins!!
Easter baking? It's TWO weeks away! So I suppose this means she'll put whatever she's baking aside and only have it when it's Easter. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Easter baking 2 weeks before easter 😂. Any excuse to scoff crap for 2 weeks before, and 2 weeks after! Remember last year when she came out from having a root canal and bought a giant easter Egg from the co-op

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Easter baking 2 weeks before easter [emoji23]. Any excuse to scoff crap for 2 weeks before, and 2 weeks after! Remember last year when she came out from having a root canal and bought a giant easter Egg from the co-op
Yes, I remember that!! [emoji85][emoji85][emoji85]

Reactions: 2
I’ve never seen her look happier. The thought of imminent food puts a smile on her face.

What’s the bets her Easter “baking” is chocolate and some shredded wheat?

Reactions: 1
oh my! how happy am I to have found this thread, broggie drives me bonkers. I agree with all you guys have said on here, she is a total tool, beggy, in denial, old before her time and a bloody annoyance, every time I see someone recommend her channel for Disney content on the Disney groups I shudder, why the hell do people rate her? Bloody love the screen shots you guys have captured, made my day!!!

Reactions: 8
:unsure:erm what about her stomach issues remember her ex paul bought her a huge easter egg an scofed the lot without him that was a large egg for 2

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Looks like she listened to my YouTube comment a few months ago because she used “per se” correctly in her favourites video! I was in shock as per se!!’

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The baking piccie :rolleyes: is deffo an AD preview.. or they decided to go out and buy huge matching his & hers bunny ears and I highly doubt it. Deffo an AD prop.

Reactions: 3
They’re filming a q&a so the Easter ears along with Easter baking will obviously make it a SpEcIaL EaStEr Q&a! Quality content from our quality YouTuber!
I for one Can’t wait to see her scoff her Easter bakes before the videos even over and then see Benji look at her in disgust, the same way I looked at her when I saw her ram that poor Oreo in her mouth in one bite🤮

Reactions: 5
They’re filming a q&a so the Easter ears along with Easter baking will obviously make it a SpEcIaL EaStEr Q&a! Quality content from our quality YouTuber!
I for one Can’t wait to see her scoff her Easter bakes before the videos even over and then see Benji look at her in disgust, the same way I looked at her when I saw her ram that poor Oreo in her mouth in one bite[emoji2961]
Speaking of which! [emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I never did get around to watching that video :oops:
The bag of icing has almost constant contact with her mouth.

• Sick
I never did get around to watching that video :oops:
The bag of icing has almost constant contact with her mouth.
The entire video, Brogie was drooling over all the materials for the gingerbread house. [emoji15][emoji15]
Here's how Brogie will cope on her first ever 5k run tomorrow! Second gif was how she prepared for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The entire video, Brogie was drooling over all the materials for the gingerbread house. [emoji15][emoji15]
Here's how Brogie will cope on her first ever 5k run tomorrow! Second gif was how she prepared for it.
I remember some of the comments when it was uploaded :oops:

View attachment 10699

Does she ever notice that half that heed is missing hair??
Not defending her. She is the most irritating person BUT my hair is a bit like hers since having my son and its really upseting. I have big receeding bits like her and the regrowth is terrible, it sticks up and I'm really conscious of it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.