Brogan Tate #17 I put on my towel, read one email. Bogey how you feeling? Feeling overwhelmed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I didn’t know her age I’d Guess late 30s,
she looks 10 years older than him. Why does she always have to smile with her tongue hanging out it’s so over exaggerated.
That’s a cheek to late 30 year olds. I thought late 50s 😂

Reactions: 7
If I didn’t know her age I’d Guess late 30s,
she looks 10 years older than him. Why does she always have to smile with her tongue hanging out it’s so over exaggerated.
For sure, she looks like Benji’s mum or aunt the way she dresses as well..

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I bet she was over the top excited about winning the bingo and then went straight back to the cabin.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think she does seem to be making more effort with her stories than the last cruise she went on... perhaps P&O gave her a list of things they wanted her to include...?
Let’s not forget it’s only day 1! And brogans effort always involves being sat about. If it was my first day on a cruise, I think playing bingo is the last place I’d be!

Reactions: 10
They both look haggard! Like I know they’ve been on a plane but by golly Benji looks so tired and brogan looks so tight across the face!

Reactions: 2
Also I don’t know about anyone else but if I’d been on a flight the whole day before...I’d need to move about, my legs would be dying.

Reactions: 3
Brogan Tate #18 The dullest of cruises, Brogladyte stuffs her face, and back home in Dorset, **** all work on her place

Reactions: 4
Brogantate #18 Begged bingo win but still a penny short of a pound

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Brogan Tate #18 Bongo plays bingo at sea and gets FULL HOUSE yet empty house at Mooney vila

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Day 1 and she is already stuffing herself.. sandwich chips and cake for lunch after a big breakfast

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Day 1 and she is already stuffing herself.. sandwich chips and cake for lunch after a big breakfast
Shes on a bloody cruise liner shes so vanila bloody get a grip i dont want to see sandwich cake an chips i bet we wont see a piece of fruit

Reactions: 5
Shes on a bloody cruise liner shes so vanila bloody get a grip i dont want to see sandwich cake an chips i bet we wont see a piece of fruit
Right? There must be way nicer food than chicken sandwiches and chips!! Try getting out of your comfort zone for once Brogan!

Reactions: 4
its non stop food on them cruises my mum went a few months back the exact same she literally said u would have breakfest then like coffee in the morning with cake etc and then lunch then after noon tea then 3 course dinner theres also 24 hour dinning if u want it it will be her heaven

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I think she should donate the £40 to charity 🤔 doesn't sit right with me a free holiday and then winning. Not saying it's fixed but I don't think she ought to keep it

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.