Brogan Tate #16 Wants to make it big but she can’t hack the hustle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Instagram stories, blatantly telling us she's soooo overwhelmed. Again.
Annoys me so much when she posts a flurry of those quotes about being overwhelmed and standing up for yourself etc when we literally see what she does all week cos she vlogs it?! She has far less on her plate than the average person yet seems to really struggle to handle it all.

I can’t even think of a solution for her cos it’s not like she works 12hr days and can give some of that up or that she has kids to look after which she can ask Benj for help with etc. She doesn’t have to worry about cooking, gym etc. I can’t see what she can remove from her life to make it any easier than it already seems?!

Reactions: 19
Annoys me so much when she posts a flurry of those quotes about being overwhelmed and standing up for yourself etc when we literally see what she does all week cos she vlogs it?! She has far less on her plate than the average person yet seems to really struggle to handle it all.

I can’t even think of a solution for her cos it’s not like she works 12hr days and can give some of that up or that she has kids to look after which she can ask Benj for help with etc. She doesn’t have to worry about cooking, gym etc. I can’t see what she can remove from her life to make it any easier than it already seems?!

The issue she has is that. All her life she has had everything handed on a plate to her. She's the boss of everything, she dictates and rules the roost.
So when she pitches for something and it's a No, or if something goes wrong , or it doesn't go her way...she flips her tit and can't cope because she has no resilience.

Most of us - The house is a mess, ok let's prioritise it tommorow and get it done one room at a time.
money's tight, I don't want to but maybe I should look for a more steady income and do you tube as a hobby.
My boyfriend really wants to move in soon, ok I'll make and effort for him and do more at the house. It is a partnership afterall.

She is so tight in her little bubble that any one pop and she hasn't got the skills to cope with anything outside of it.

she 100% needs her thyroid check. Can affect your weight, mood, hair loss, definitely something she needs to consider.
Double post.
She is just Lazy. Has a bad diet and doesn't drink enough water.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I can’t believe how little she does at the house and expects Benji to work like a dog - up at 5 and then works there in the evenings! She is very lazy. She said there was nothing for her to do there? Errr - has she cleaned all the kitchen cupboards, she could start to fill them with stuff they don’t use daily, she could make the lounge look nice, go in the garden and sort some of it, clean up! Plenty for her to do! Her face when Benji showed her the stairwell! I hope he had some choice words to say to her off camera!

Reactions: 15
Really hated the bit where Benji was telling her about the hole he’d accidentally made, she kept giving the camera frustrated looks and being like

RIGHT. OK. SO HOW DO WE FIX THIS

instead of just saying ‘oh don’t be silly you weren’t to know, it easily fixed!’ She was more than happy to roll her eyes and guilt trip him when he’s been stuck there after working all day doing his best.

Such an ungrateful toad.

Reactions: 21
The girl has no real problems that’s why everyone gets pissed off with her. A majority of the uk are working numerous jobs to keep their head above water while she’s having a meltdown over housework, not having enough m&m not having enough pjs list is endless.

My prediction is she is going to grit her teeth pay for help and work with some sort of management company again who will help build her subs get some new brands maybe to work with her then dump them once it’s benefited her.

Reactions: 11
What frustrates me most about this girl is how she can't do stuff by herself. Calling over mummy to tidy her house for her because she was emotional, give me strength.

Reactions: 11
she 100% needs her thyroid check. Can affect your weight, mood, hair loss, definitely something she needs to consider.
Just want to say that she looks the way she looks purely because of her diet and eating habits, end of. She may have a secondary illness caused due to the weight and fat increase, but she isn't fat because of an illness.

I thought it was telling when she spoke about having to get new jeans, she didn't show us the jeans like she normally would, and only spoke about the jeans needing to have more stretch, I wouldn't be surprised if that meant a size up, hence the lack of showing us her new jeans. Her weight is really getting out of control. She looks massive, her face is starting to disappear completely, absolutely no definition but rolls and rolls of fat even down to her neck. I hope she sees what she's doing to herself in 2020, not everybody has to be skinny, she looked good 2+ years ago at a size 12.

Reactions: 23
She hates being alone she constantly has to have someone at her side I cant wait for meltdowns with this dog

Reactions: 3
The girl has no real problems that’s why everyone gets pissed off with her. A majority of the uk are working numerous jobs to keep their head above water while she’s having a meltdown over housework, not having enough m&m not having enough pjs list is endless.

My prediction is she is going to grit her teeth pay for help and work with some sort of management company again who will help build her subs get some new brands maybe to work with her then dump them once it’s benefited her.
I posted earlier in the thread that she’s already saying (in her blog post) she’s looking for management ‘she can work with’ what company would wanna manage a lazy overwhelmed lump who thinks she’s a top businesswoman 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

View attachment 70174
Well that’s handy Brogan as you’re incapable of holding down a meaningful friendship
She loves being alone until the lazy witch has to clean up 😂

Reactions: 4
I spat out my Coffee at top buisness woman i'd believe her if she has proof to show us I want her to work with Lord Sugar 😂

Reactions: 5
The issue she has is that. All her life she has had everything handed on a plate to her. She's the boss of everything, she dictates and rules the roost.
So when she pitches for something and it's a No, or if something goes wrong , or it doesn't go her way...she flips her tit and can't cope because she has no resilience.

Most of us - The house is a mess, ok let's prioritise it tommorow and get it done one room at a time.
money's tight, I don't want to but maybe I should look for a more steady income and do you tube as a hobby.
My boyfriend really wants to move in soon, ok I'll make and effort for him and do more at the house. It is a partnership afterall.

She is so tight in her little bubble that any one pop and she hasn't got the skills to cope with anything outside of it.

Double post.
She is just Lazy. Has a bad diet and doesn't drink enough water.
I can imagine going full time with her YouTube channel was a huge milestone for her, so having to step back/take a break/get a secondary job won’t be an option in her head

Reactions: 8
I posted earlier in the thread that she’s already saying (in her blog post) she’s looking for management ‘she can work with’ what company would wanna manage a lazy overwhelmed lump who thinks she’s a top businesswoman 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

She loves being alone until the lazy witch has to clean up 😂
Nothing would surprise me for all her lazy tit content she’s still being gifted items and trips I don’t know what they see in her so guarantee she will bag a top management company 🙄 brogan is one of those people who land in tit and come out smelling of roses

Reactions: 2
See this is where we've gotten. Literally hunching over rather than standing normally because that would force her to confront reality....

Reactions: 25
Just want to say that she looks the way she looks purely because of her diet and eating habits, end of. She may have a secondary illness caused due to the weight and fat increase, but she isn't fat because of an illness.

I thought it was telling when she spoke about having to get new jeans, she didn't show us the jeans like she normally would, and only spoke about the jeans needing to have more stretch, I wouldn't be surprised if that meant a size up, hence the lack of showing us her new jeans. Her weight is really getting out of control. She looks massive, her face is starting to disappear completely, absolutely no definition but rolls and rolls of fat even down to her neck. I hope she sees what she's doing to herself in 2020, not everybody has to be skinny, she looked good 2+ years ago at a size 12.
I noticed this as well when she was talking about needing new jeans and a bra. It’s almost as if she was making a conscious effort to not say anything was too small. The jeans needed more stretch because she can’t bend her legs and her bra was the wrong size. I don’t know if she is being in denial with herself or she just doesn’t want anyone watching to know, which is silly because everyone can see how much bigger she’s gotten. I put on 10lbs over the course of last year and once my jeans started getting a bit tight I knew I had to be serious about losing weight. I feel like she’s always blaming the clothes and things not being right than actually acknowledging it’s herself that needs to change. I’m disappointed none of her 2020 self care goals included anything about weight loss I’d have a lot more respect for her if she came out and admitted what is so obvious.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.