Brogan Tate #152 Monopoly, pins and even more chins!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to our @Venom for the shiny new thread!

Prev thread here:

As you were Tattlers!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
“Restarting my reading journey” - oh duck off Brogan, you insufferable bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I’d like to see her journey down the road on a walk more often or maybe a journey to David Lloyd’s to actually work out. Not just straighten her hair and eat lunch.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Maybe a journey to adult level reading?

Recap: Faffed off for 2 months on a cruise, then immediately had to take a break from her usual schedule of little to nothing but eating.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t think she reads enough to have the content for a book account? It’s fine to read as slowly as she likes but she’s averaging fewer than 2 books/month, while she probably needs at least 1 per week to have enough to post about 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’ve read 4 books in the past two weeks. I assume that’s average if you’re a reader.

Also did she say she was taking a break from YouTube for two weeks? Wtf. She’s so lazy

She is really trying to target the booktube crowd but she is too lazy to keep up with them.

Booktubers are reading crazy amounts of books in a month. What she reads in a month they read in a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t think she reads enough to have the content for a book account? It’s fine to read as slowly as she likes but she’s averaging fewer than 2 books/month, while she probably needs at least 1 per week to have enough to post about 🤦🏻‍♀️
Cue the regurgitated content - she’ll repost most or all from her other accounts… then forget it like the home account

Reactions: 10
Maybe she should start her journey to a few thinks such as not being a twit, not bragging, doing an actual job, not wasting money on shite, Not dressing like a substitute RE teacher in those god awful dresses and most importantly buying a bleeping bra!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
If she was doing it to clear her "to be read" shelf and nothing more it'd be relatively fine. The way she's reviewing the books makes my skin itch.

Reactions: 11
Those books might be a bit too advanced for Brogan. Is there anything with more pictures?

• Haha
Flexing about her primary school reading age! Give me strength, next she'll be telling us she's in the Roald Dahl top set for reading and Benji has given her permission to move onto the really hard blue sticker books.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I really don't want book recommendations from a 30 year old woman who still refers to them as "reading books".

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Anyone else think calling a book “trash” publicly is too much? If someone called content of hers trash she’d cry, block them and buy herself a sweet treat. 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.