Brogan Tate #15 Agent 007. Tate, Brogan Tate. Regular, not salted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lucy Wood just uploaded an empty house tour. THATS how you do a new house! She kept saying “when we save some more” “it’s totally liveable” I love her. TAKE NOTE, BROGZ!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Hold on hold on hold on ..... she’s had dental work?? 🤔
Major fillings mainly they should be in her first flat videos mummy at one point had to go with her she was getting put to sleep and typical Brogan thinks the dentist likes her along with her chiropractor you know shes a hot babe and a play boy on babestation :ROFLMAO: - oh ffs another jacket really does she sleep in them she doesnt go out enough to benefit I have 3 jackets,is it sad she only seems to have you tube friends other vloggers iwatch have a life I watched the new video was she controling the hosts :oops:

Reactions: 1
Wow, so watched the shitsee vlog. That goblin.....

1. New coat, same price as a carpet....XL still too small.

2. Adam hatton is an embarrassment. Brogan slipped up and said he was giving out his books.... mustn't have sold any since he self published and now has to give them away 🙊

3. Did she wash her hair after swimming and hot tub?

4. Why does her vagina come down so low, it's like knees then fanny next.

5. Why did her accent change? So so priddy. duck off chubby gunt.

6. Wow the pussycat dolls segment.

7. Being so full of herself talking about practicing her signature for fans!

8. Does she not see all this when she edits?

9. Shitsee looked dead!

10. Bald.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Wow, so watched the shitsee vlog. That goblin.....

1. New coat, same price as a carpet....XL still too small.

2. Adam hatton is an embarrassment. Brogan slipped up and said he was giving out his books.... mustn't have sold any since he self published and now has to give them away 🙊

3. Did she wash her hair after swimming and hot tub?

4. Why does her vagina come down so low, it's like knees then fanny next.

5. Why did her accent change? So so priddy. duck off chubby gunt.

6. Wow the pussycat dolls segment.

7. Being so full of herself talking about practicing her signature for fans!

8. Does she not see all this when she edits?

9. Shitsee looked dead!

10. Bald.
Oh I'm going to have to go and watch it now 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Ffs cringing she actually thinks she’s something special giving the viewers a wee redention , practising her autograph what’s next a sell out concert at the o2 full of her little fan girls wearing 3/4 jumpsuits. Brogie mania

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Now, i don't know how well this comment will go but here goes. Has boregan ever been diagnosed as autistic?? Because after her latest video i can see she has SO many traits (i work with learning disabilities), her social skills are nil, she feels 'important' wearing a bloomin lanyard and when she was gpong on about 'knowing all the words' to the pussy cat dolls,she reminded me so much of my clients. I honestly think she is!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Now, i don't know how well this comment will go but here goes. Has boregan ever been diagnosed as autistic?? Because after her latest video i can see she has SO many traits (i work with learning disabilities), her social skills are nil, she feels 'important' wearing a bloomin lanyard and when she was gpong on about 'knowing all the words' to the pussy cat dolls,she reminded me so much of my clients. I honestly think she is!
I don’t think she is, because when she had daily social interaction with people she wasn’t like this Tbf, she has deteriorated as she has done this full time

Brogan living her best life as a pussycat doll is my favourite thing ever......

I hid behind a cushion in her honour I was that embarrassed 🤣🤣🤣

might have watched her get down with her damn self twice it was that bad,
such a SHAME we didn’t get the costume and dance moves 😂

I’m glad she got a new coat, she hasn’t bought one this week.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
God I remember the cringe fest that was caraoke. 😱
oh but this is brogan being a “sexy mommy” 🤣🤣🤣 bouncing around with that foundation brush flying everywhere.

how Benji stays away I don’t understand 🤪

• Haha
Omg can someone pls tell me at what point in the vid the pussycat dolls crap starts as I don't want to watch the whole thing

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.