Brogan Tate #15 Agent 007. Tate, Brogan Tate. Regular, not salted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a new Beth fan. Her vlog was much better. And she has a job and a life.

Reactions: 13
Looks like she finally washed her hair this morning! First time since Thursday... after one long sweaty train and stomping around the NEC hugging people for 2 days. Vile
I wouldve sprayed her with my mini bottle i take to work to freshen up most females have that in there bags right even beth looks fresh and clean 😂

Reactions: 2
I’m a new Beth fan. Her vlog was much better. And she has a job and a life.
I agree, I like Beth. I'd like her even more if she ditched Brogie. But by the way she was looking at her at the end of the games vlog, I'd say she was starting to see through her 😆 (it wasn't even hard to get this screenshot, Beth was literally glaring at her like this for a while😂)

Screenshot_20191202_141621.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I agree, I like Beth. I'd like her even more if she ditched Brogie. But by the way she was looking at her at the end of the games vlog, I'd say she was starting to see through her 😆 (it wasn't even hard to get this screenshot, Beth was literally glaring at her like this for a while😂)

View attachment 61467
Who is this other girl with them? Don’t recognise her!

Who is this other girl with them? Don’t recognise her!
think that’s her friend Charlotte who is a viewer she met in ASDA.

I remember cos Brogan made SUCH a big deal over the amount of people who are local to her and message her to ask if she’d like to meet for a coffee etc and she was like OBVIOUSLY I CANT MEET UP WITH PEOPLE I DONT KNOW BUT CHARLOTTE AND I JUST GOT ON SO WELL

• Haha
Reactions: 13

View attachment 61467
Is she in an old PJ set of Brogie’s? Didn’t she have this print, and why are they all wearing headbands at this late time?!? Like I’m so over headbands!

Do you know who I feel really sorry for? The people who previously owned Mooney Mansion. Having to watch the guts ripped out of a perfectly pleasant and livable house and being replaced by a series of bodge jobs. It's like Homes under the Hammer in reverse.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Seriously what is with these closed eyes pictures - makes me cringe
20191202_180148.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have a theory. I think she didn't go to the world's biggest Primark in the hope that Disney would invite her to an event there similar to the one Beth went to 🤔

Reactions: 5
Is she 5 years old?
Not hard to get to the top of the mountain is it? You use a ski lift 😂😂

She can’t do anything by herself anymore, can you imagine her giggling in the carriage whilst other people are trying to go about their business, and she claims she isn’t feeling festive, well if you had paid for your holiday it might be a different story

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I have a theory. I think she didn't go to the world's biggest Primark in the hope that Disney would invite her to an event there similar to the one Beth went to 🤔

Surely if she’s too exhausted to go off her own back they aren’t going to invite her out for an event.

Reactions: 1
She'll be waiting a while then. Falling out with Charlotte Ruff put paid to future Disney invites. Silly, silly girl.

Reactions: 10
I know I shouldn't mock her weight but when I hear the song All About That Base Brogan keeps coming in to my head 🤦‍♀️ :ROFLMAO:

Guys i'm so overwhelmed I took the bin out to the kirb for bin men and had to make a coffee and sit down it was too much for me at 7 am

When shes in her car and im seeing they car seat stripe covers I think their a bit young for her now she should change her covers for a growen up feel but thats a bit much she hardly changes her underware by looks of her and why was their no vlog someone said a break are they kidding me shes going on holiday another FREE one and she needs a week off :mad:

Poor Brogan is tired from doing duck all except beg im sick of her just go! and WHY WHY WHY repeat yourself hello my name is Brogan WE KNOW

Last edited:
  • Haha
Remember the time she pointed out she had showered and put on clear underwear? 🤣 How irregular must she change if she has to pat herself on the back for it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I love how she mentions the tile position on her insta story, I don’t know or care if it was on a B&Q ad, it doesn’t look right! 😂

Reactions: 12
I know I shouldn't mock her weight but when I hear the song All About That Base Brogan keeps coming in to my head 🤦‍♀️ :ROFLMAO:

Guys i'm so overwhelmed I took the bin out to the kirb for bin men and had to make a coffee and sit down it was too much for me at 7 am

When shes in her car and im seeing they car seat stripe covers I think their a bit young for her now she should change her covers for a growen up feel but thats a bit much she hardly changes her underware by looks of her and why was their no vlog someone said a break are they kidding me shes going on holiday another FREE one and she needs a week off :mad:

Poor Brogan is tired from doing duck all except beg im sick of her just go! and WHY WHY WHY repeat yourself hello my name is Brogan WE KNOW
The seat ‘covers’ aren’t covers it’s the actual car upholstery so she would have to change her whole car!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.