Brogan Tate #15 Agent 007. Tate, Brogan Tate. Regular, not salted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think you can lay them that way up but it looks odd and I wouldn't. A Mum I follow on Insta was asking her followers about what way she should lay her tiles in her kitchen which I thought was cool. She chose horizontal which I think looks best as did most of her followers.

Then again, we know Brogan doesn't have a clue what she's doing so this doesn't surprise me. Probably going with whatever she thinks is trendy.

Reactions: 1
Brogan on the apprentice I would pay big money to watch that

Reactions: 4

Has she given up on posing to look slimmer and just resorted to holding a scarf in front of her body?

Reactions: 12
Doesn’t her latest insta post need #ad on it since she’s advertising Big Potato Games? And has tagged them.

Reactions: 4
Was it just me or did Beth not like being around Megan she comes across as they bitchy girls taken there best friend away

Good to see her dressing out of disney clothes

This really made me chuckle, incase all 5 guests forgot where they were and what they were meant to be doing

Reactions: 6
The highlight of that game night vlog for me was "I love that we're all in our pyjamas" *pans camera around everyone* "Look they're all in their pyjamas"

Wtf

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.