Brogan Tate #15 Agent 007. Tate, Brogan Tate. Regular, not salted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I Apologise for my rant. It’s been bubbling for a while!

Reactions: 4
That makes me furious. I quite like beths content but brogans is shite. Although I really hope it becomes trek America 2.0 pweeez

Reactions: 7
They should be doing that once they’d moved in!!! Why haven’t that taken boxes over? If the living room is ready to be sat in, it’s ready to live in!
Not when there's still no toilet. I'm sure even manky Brogan wouldn't be taking a crap in the garden.

Reactions: 2
On other posts about Benj watching football she avoids it, hates it. Now she’s bumming bestie Beth by pretending to like it/watch it with him. Get gone Brogan, you absolute beggy beast.

Reactions: 15
if brogan was working for someone else,she would have been pulled up by now for her shoddy work and little to no effort. im not being rude but her following isn't huge and hasn't grown that much since becoming self - employed, she should get another job and do YouTube as a hobby, was much more interesting content when she used to be working

Reactions: 7
They’ve got a downstairs toilet. I just checked their house tour lol since neither wash they could move right in.

Reactions: 12
They’ve got a downstairs toilet. I just checked their house tour lol since neither wash they could move right in.
Thanks for checking! I thought the reason she hosted her games night at the AirB&B was because they didn't have a toilet, which I thought was fair enough. But they had one all the time?

That's a friggin insult to moomins, moomins are lovely creatures. Brogan is a freeloader.

Reactions: 8
If you looked at the home page for the first time you’d think she was unemployed and living in council or shared accommodation!
That house has so much potential! But they’ve gone in and bulldozed it! Honestly they should have just put a lick of paint over some of it and seen what it was like, saved some money and then gone room by room

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.